Ted Cruz ROCKS NRA Convention

Sure, if Cruz becomes president you get a retroactive self abortion. If not I'll leave the country.

I knew you were a chicken.

I know you are an idiot.

Then, rather than throwing out a retarded proposition as you did, make a bet.

If Ted Cruz isn't President, I get control of your sig for a month. If he's President, you control mine for a month.

Or are you bed-wetter, scarred to make an online wager?

Sure, if Cruz becomes president you get a retroactive self abortion. If not I'll leave the country.

I know you are an idiot.

If Ted Cruz isn't President, I get control of your sig for a month. If he's President, you control mine for a month.

What kind of idiot takes an online bet seriously?

The sort of idiot that supports obozo

I know you are an idiot.

^^^^
You

I know you are an idiot.

^^^^
You

Jackass.jpg

People kicked their party into Minority, They Lost a "historic" number of seats under a Democrat President in under Six years of his reign of terror. yet here they are strutting around as if they are winners and putting down the other parties candidates.

They won't ever learn. the people think they suck. and with threads like this, they go on and prove it....

vote them out in 2016:banana:

I know you are an idiot.

^^^^
You

Jackass.jpg

I'm a Republican.

Currently, I'm considering supporting Paul, Walker or Bush. I might support Cruz. He is, after all, a Canadian.

I know you are an idiot.

^^^^
You

Jackass.jpg

I'm a Republican.

Currently, I'm considering supporting Paul, Walker or Bush. I might support Cruz. He is, after all, a Canadian.

You are a moron.

I've seen your posts, you're a democrook lunatic obozo sycophant. You're as much of a republican as that moonbat Jerk Starkey.

^^^^
You

Jackass.jpg

I'm a Republican.

You are a moron.

I've seen your posts, you're a democrook lunatic obozo sycophant. You're as much of a republican as that moonbat Jerk Starkey.

I don't know. From what I've seen I think he's telling the truth. Unless he's that good. with jake it was noticeable right off he was fake

Ted Cruz and Scott Walker....the most interesting so far...two fighters......the others.......give up at the first sign of the press not liking them.....but we'll see....

Democrat playbook:

Play 1: Call all republican candidates "Stupid"
play 2: Call all republican candidates "racist"
Play 3: Call all republican candidates "misogynist"
Play 4 : Call all republican candidates "anti-gay"
Play 5: call all republican candidates "bigots"

So simple even a Democrat can remember!

Go Hillary!! Hope and change 2016!! (she "hopes" she doesn't soil her pantsuit, but keeps a "change" of depends just in case!)

You forgot...Play 6: They hate old people and want to throw them off of a cliff....

I think all this wailing from the left/dems is really masking they are scared shitless

as well they should be. wasn't a good last two elections for them...

go Cruz, go Walker:banana:

I mean, seriously.

If Elizabeth Warren "rocked" the AFL-CIO conference, who'd give a shit?

You.

Er, no.

It would be a surprising as the sun rising in the east every morning.

Just like it was surprising Cruz would "rock" the NRA convention.

Look bed wetter, it matters not to me who Ted Cruz is speaking too. The fact that he can speak, at great length without a hand up his ass separates him from the sort of vapid political whores mindless drones like you support.

He has also addressed a crowd that didn't agree with him and in spite of their behavior he maintained his dignity and shamed them. Your moonbat messiah has never, and will never put himself in a room that isn't occupied by his sheep.

And those sheep are just the press....imagine when he goes before the democrat drones.....

People kicked their party into Minority, They Lost a "historic" number of seats under a Democrat President in under Six years of his reign of terror. yet here they are strutting around as if they are winners and putting down the other parties candidates.

They won't ever learn. the people think they suck. and with threads like this, they go on and prove it....

They Lost a "historic" number of seats under a Democrat President in under Six years of his reign of terror. yet here they are strutting around as if they are winners and putting down the other parties candidates.

The one thing I have to say about that.....if only the republicans acted like that when they actually win vs. the democrats when they lose......

They Lost a "historic" number of seats under a Democrat President in under Six years of his reign of terror. yet here they are strutting around as if they are winners and putting down the other parties candidates.

The one thing I have to say about that.....if only the republicans acted like that when they actually win vs. the democrats when they lose......

Republicans are more civilized people and not filled with constant rage and hate. but I know what you mean

So a moron appeals to a crowd of like-minded morons and we should all be impressed by this?
Cruz is five times more educated than you are, yet you don't see the irony of you calling him a moron.

So a moron appeals to a crowd of like-minded morons and we should all be impressed by this?
Cruz is five times more educated than you are, yet you don't see the irony of you calling him a moron.
Perhaps you can explain to me what this man with 5 degrees has planned for leading the country. Besides repealing ObamaCare, what else is there?

Nothing.

Forum List

Back