Ted Cruz ROCKS NRA Convention

Cruz is showing, at the least, that he will make a highly competent Attorney General...and that he is a fighter...and we are going to need both to clean up the cesspool that Eric Holder has turned the Justice Department into.

I think he will make it, and I think he will pick an AG that will prosecute many of the moonbat messiah's minions, if not even the stuttering dumbfuck himself.

You know that the bed wetters are terrified of that possibility.
lol if you actually think this clown will become president then you have no concept of politics.

So a moron appeals to a crowd of like-minded morons and we should all be impressed by this?

Go figure, a bed wetter who probably fainted on cue for a stuttering dumbfuck isn't impressed by a man who can actually give a speech on his own. It's because of parasites like this that I encourage liberals to abort their offspring.
What exactly is Cruz's agenda? Why do you like him? Be specific.

Because bed wetters like you hate him. You don't qualify for more specifics.
In other words you have no idea?

Cruz is showing, at the least, that he will make a highly competent Attorney General...and that he is a fighter...and we are going to need both to clean up the cesspool that Eric Holder has turned the Justice Department into.

I think he will make it, and I think he will pick an AG that will prosecute many of the moonbat messiah's minions, if not even the stuttering dumbfuck himself.

You know that the bed wetters are terrified of that possibility.

Terrified! Please....whatever you do.....don't run Ted Cruz!!

Democrat playbook:

Play 1: Call all republican candidates "Stupid"
play 2: Call all republican candidates "racist"
Play 3: Call all republican candidates "misogynist"
Play 4 : Call all republican candidates "anti-gay"
Play 5: call all republican candidates "bigots"

So simple even a Democrat can remember!

Go Hillary!! Hope and change 2016!! (she "hopes" she doesn't soil her pantsuit, but keeps a "change" of depends just in case!)

I'm delighted that the forum's bed wetters are preaching their hate here. It merely enhances the Senator's resume in my book.

Ted Cruz is everything they pretend their moonbat messiah is. He's an accomplished attorney, a distinguished senator who's actually taken part in crafting legislation, he comes from a humble background, there is no question who his father is, he has actually worked in the private sector, and has no reservations about openly discussing his strong faith in God. When someone asks him a question, he gives an answer, take it or leave it, but he doesn't say it's "above his paygrade".

Ted Cruz has proven that he will not back down from his principles. He's not going to "evolve" and suddenly announce he supports queer weddings like the moonbat messiah. A political whore that "compromises" their principles has no principles.

He has been an uncompromising supporter of our second amendment and has made a fool of Diane Fineslime without apology.

He has maintained opposition to obozocare, and he has worked to thwart it at every opportunity even when the republicrat party bowed to the liberal media and backed down from the fight.

Ted Cruz will not just slow down regressive liberal policy, he will roll it back. He will fight the the criminally insane sociopaths and defeat them. The bed wetters know it, and that is why they're foaming at the mouth every time his name is mentioned.

I'm delighted that the forum's bed wetters are preaching their hate here. It merely enhances the Senator's resume in my book.

Ted Cruz is everything they pretend their moonbat messiah is. He's an accomplished attorney, a distinguished senator who's actually taken part in crafting legislation, he comes from a humble background, there is no question who his father is, he has actually worked in the private sector, and has no reservations about openly discussing his strong faith in God. When someone asks him a question, he gives an answer, take it or leave it, but he doesn't say it's "above his paygrade".

Ted Cruz has proven that he will not back down from his principles. He's not going to "evolve" and suddenly announce he supports queer weddings like the moonbat messiah. A political whore that "compromises" their principles has no principles.

He has been an uncompromising supporter of our second amendment and has made a fool of Diane Fineslime without apology.

He has maintained opposition to obozocare, and he has worked to thwart it at every opportunity even when the republicrat party bowed to the liberal media and backed down from the fight.

Ted Cruz will not just slow down regressive liberal policy, he will roll it back. He will fight the the criminally insane sociopaths and defeat them. The bed wetters know it, and that is why they're foaming at the mouth every time his name is mentioned.

You are in deep, bra. And that blue font.......aces!

I have never been more excited in my life about the candidacy of a politician. Ted Cruz can stand up before a crowd an speak eloquently without notes, without a prompter and without Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass.

Ted Cruz to NRA I ve fought the conservative battles

When he rocks the 88% of Americans who don't walk in lock-step with him, let us know. That will be news.

Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzz

I have never been more excited in my life about the candidacy of a politician. Ted Cruz can stand up before a crowd an speak eloquently without notes, without a prompter and without Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass.

When he rocks the 88% of Americans who don't walk in lock-step with him, let us know. That will be news.

Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzz

Yes...

Sleep soundly bed wetter, he has no chance...

However if he happens to be the President when you wake up feel free to follow your fellow drones from "The People's Temple" and retroactively self abort.

Just don't make a mess.

Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzz

Yes...

However if he happens to be the President when you wake up feel free to follow your fellow drones from "The People's Temple" and retroactively self abort.

Just don't make a mess.

Want to make a bet he won't be President?

Care to walk the talk?

Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzz

Yes...

Just don't make a mess.

Care to walk the talk?

Sure, if Cruz becomes president you get a retroactive self abortion. If not I'll leave the country.

Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzz

Yes...

Just don't make a mess.

Petey likes to tallk about abortion.

Note, nutter. I have chosen your boy as my favorite clown. He's special.

I mean, seriously.

If Elizabeth Warren "rocked" the AFL-CIO conference, who'd give a shit?

You.

Er, no.

It would be a surprising as the sun rising in the east every morning.

Just like it was surprising Cruz would "rock" the NRA convention.

Look bed wetter, it matters not to me who Ted Cruz is speaking too. The fact that he can speak, at great length without a hand up his ass separates him from the sort of vapid political whores mindless drones like you support.

He has also addressed a crowd that didn't agree with him and in spite of their behavior he maintained his dignity and shamed them. Your moonbat messiah has never, and will never put himself in a room that isn't occupied by his sheep.

I mean, seriously.

If Elizabeth Warren "rocked" the AFL-CIO conference, who'd give a shit?

You.

Er, no.

It would be a surprising as the sun rising in the east every morning.

Just like it was surprising Cruz would "rock" the NRA convention.

Look bed wetter, it matters not to me who Ted Cruz is speaking too. The fact that he can speak, at great length without a hand up his ass separates him from the sort of vapid political whores mindless drones like you support.

He has also addressed a crowd that didn't agree with him and in spite of their behavior he maintained his dignity and shamed them. Your moonbat messiah has never, and will never put himself in a room that isn't occupied by his sheep.

Oh, no doubt he's articulate and intelligent. But getting all hard like you did because he wowed the NRA convention is about as surprising as Fox News playing an endless Benghazi loop.

Like I said, when he starts wowing anyone other than hardcore conservatives, that will be news.

Otherwise, zzzzzzzz.

Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzz

Yes...

Just don't make a mess.

Care to walk the talk?

Otherwise, zzzzzzzzzz

Yes...

Just don't make a mess.

Care to walk the talk?

Not unless the educated parts of the country get Encephalitis of the brain or blunt trauma to the brain and they lose many IQ points, that fundamentalist LOW IQ stuff doesn't play in the states other then jesusland

Forum List

Back