Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

Do they honestly believe they can dredge the main channels at Houston and Corpus with minimum wage unskilled workers with shovels? :heehee:
My brother-in-law worked for the PRIVATE COMPANY contracted to dredge the channels, dumbfuck.

You should just shut your ignorant cake hole.

Hence why a state can't secede. As the people of the state as citizens of the United States are subject to federal income tax (16th amendment) independent of where they are located, or the source of their income.

Do American Citizens Living Abroad Have to Pay Taxes? Yes, if you are an American living abroad as a US citizen, you must file a US federal tax return and pay US taxes on your worldwide income no matter where you live at that time.
Exactly. What makes you think citizens of a foreign Nation can be forced to be citizens of the United States and liable to US Taxes?

You make the very serious mistake of assuming that-should Civil War come to the United States-that the US military and it's assets would remain the same as it is now. That didn't happen in the past and is extremally unlikely in any future rebellion. In fact there is no reason to believe that a rebellion wouldn't be lead by the military. You are most certainly counting on chickens that haven't hatched.
Why would there be civil war unless Texas started it.....we'd be celebrating.

Why would I want to stop you......I'm too busy hoping you DO secede. Are you so pathetic to believe you and your Texas are invaluable? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I believe the rest of you are fucking pussies who will let us walk without a shot being fired, WITHOUT us surrendering a cocksucking thing.

:dunno:

Exactly. What makes you think citizens of a foreign Nation can be forced to be citizens of the United States and liable to US Taxes?
Uh, do you think the US government will just be like, "Okay, we have to kill you now for being traitors. But you don't have to pay taxes, because you are citizens of the sovereign nation of Texass."

You know most of our oil comes from Canada, right? And if Texas wants to pay for all its grand plans, it will have to raise money somehow.....by selling....................oil?

Ah...no they dont.
Texas is the largest producer in the US and canada is 15.1% of all US imports.
Without biden Texas could produce far more oil than they already do,then comes refineries,which the US has very few of other than in Texas and the South.

And Ted claims to be a Constitutional Expert

ted and the conservatives on this thread claim to love the United States of America.

Those who love the United States of America and our constitution don't want to leave the union.

It just shows how much they love our nation. Which they don't love our nation. If they did, they won't want to leave it.

Forum List

Back