Ted Cruz's teen daughter comes out as bi

No there is nothing wrong with it. This is the land of the free and all citizens must be accepted and respected.

This CANNOT be TRUE!!! A teenage girl who disagrees with her FATHER???????? Is she GOING THRU A PHASE???

Parenthetically, there is no such thing as "bi-sexual." For males, if you s*ck richard, then you are gay. Period. No middle ground. If you are female and claim to be bisexual, you are simply repulsive and seek out affection wherever you can get it.

Just my opinion, of course.

Why does it matter? She is ENTITLED to believe whatever she wants despite what anyone thinks. It's a nothing burger. I hope she becomes more vocal about it.

Sigh, time goes Bi so fast. ;)

It seems only yesterday when Melania was watching Cruz's daughters while their parents were glad-handing about at a debate.

R.12d439ee61e31dcb9f8c5778e17e3be8

Is she really?

Or just brainwashed and confused by the crazy lib pop culture and education system infested with perverts?

the latter i suspect
She's been made to feel uncomfortable as a normal girl. She's like my son's granddaughter who confronted her parents in the principal's office as a non binary lesbian. Then asked to go to Grammy and Grampa where she could be girl "in peace".

Don't count on Tik Toc being the absolute truth.

Many chicks have that phase. If she is not a full on clipped haired bull dyke she will be married with kids in 10 years.

No worries.

I had a couple cousins who went through that 'phase'.

Both are married with kids now.
They do?

Boy, you really hit it out of the ballpark with that one, genius.

Forum List

Back