Ted Nugent: Blacks Don't Realize Democrats Are Destroying Black America

If you actually read the article, he blames the Democrat Party and is confused as are many conservatives on the black addiction to the Party whose policies we believe keep them down.

No blame on blacks. Nugent like many on our side just don't understand why so many blacks don't get "it".

"It" being the toxic policies of the Dems.

If you read the article in its entirety every statistic that he gives, he does not blame the black community.

Nugent blames Democrat policies. If anything he is mournful and deeply saddened by the current status of so many.

And when he started out with Amboy Dukes in '64, when he says this he means it. All musicians at that time really owed their heart and soul to so many pioneering blacks in rock.

This is just a fact. But I adore how Ted puts it in this article.

Indeed, the tapestry of black America is rich and vibrant. I don’t celebrate Black History Month.

I celebrate it every day, as my very black-inspired musical dreams could not have been successful were it not for black Americans.

My fire-breathing musical career was literally launched by black musical thundergods such as Bo Diddly, Little Richard, James Brown, Wilson Picket, Sam & Dave, Albert King, BB King, Freddie King, the mighty Funk Brothers, and the epitome of Rock ‘n’ Roll Gods, the master, Chuck Berry.

The music these gentlemen created gave birth to my music and all great, moving, soulful music. We owe it all to them.

And it's true. They do owe it all to them. The Stones, The Animals, you name the band in the '60's. Nugent is telling the truth.

Do take the time to read it.

I honor blacks ? the Dems destroy them

I read it but there is more then black people on welfare and in lower class neighborhoods.

Why not just address the issue and leave race out of it like he does with his non-profit charity for children?

To me if you are trying to appeal to people on welfare or poverty stricken neighborhoods you should not come off as if "those" people are idiots.

I don't feel it's honorable at all for Ted Nugent to tell black people what their problem is.

If he wants to address a political party and issue do it, leave race out of it.

He wrote it because of Black History month. You must have missed that part. That was his reason for writing it.

Pretty damn hard to keep race out of it. :)

Black history month has nothing to do with democrats or welfare recipients.

Why should Blacks care what Teddy Nugent says? If it was up to him we would be in chains and back out in the fields again. And we ain't going back in the fields no more. You all still ain't paid us for the work that was done by our ancestors.
You never LEFT the plantation. You just traded masters. Your new one is the Democratic Party.

Yeah but they give is free stuff, and don't have to work for it. And we love them for it. In a way we feel like that is reparations for slavery, so we don't feel guilty about it.
:lol::lol::lol:

Ted is right...look at any black city run by democrats....its not a hard thing to comprehend

Red states are the poorest in the nation and they are run by white Republicans. Or as I like to call them, "The minions of the super wealthy".

So California being one of the most liberal states and farther in debt,
while Texas being a Red State with strong economy and job opportunities
don't count? Jesse Jones came from Texas who led the nation in
organizing private investors to keep banks from going under due to the
Great Depression, and I am personally pushing for sustainable business
models based on successful programs in Houston
to fund services instead of relying on govt handouts.

The worst source of opposition to these plans is
that the parties don't trust each other to work together.

Ted doesn't realize people stopped listening to him decades ago.

Nugent is quite popular among hunters, gun enthusiasts and appears regularly on political media outlets.

I heard him on Red Eye radio last night.

I'm confused as to how you have come your conclusion. Liberals don't pay attention to him, but that doesn't matter.

I'm a Progressive Democrat who agrees that the Democrats have totally abused the Black Vote and Black Christian community to avoid being held accountable.

I live in a National Historic District of Freed Slave Churches and Civil Rights History DESTROYED by City and Corporate Politics under Democrat Administrations.

I will invite TED NUGENT to come visit, my bf got Steve Stockman on his radio show twice, so maybe I can contact him that way to come down and witness the damage!
Televise live by national broadcast and embarrass the President and Democrat Party.

It's unbelievable.

I'm sure Nugent would be HAPPY to do a full documentary or live reality show
about a the ONLY National Historic African American District of
Freed Slave Churches *Destroyed by Democrats* right under the
nose of Sheila Jackson Lee, Mayor Annise Parker and President Obama.

While a Black Republican and Asian Democrat working 3 jobs each like indentured SLAVES
trying to fund the local nonprofits and community development denied support or funding
while all the public resources and approved plans go toward developers
taking over land and destroying historic houses, brick streets, and even gravesites,
and evicting residents to prevent them from organizing and defending restoration plans.

Currently the City is removing the last historic houses while we
were still negotiating with the owners to buy the land.

Totally stupid and tragic.

The district could have been used for a model campus
under the President's Executive Order on African American Education:
Freedmen's Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

If the Democrats don't come out in support of the historic
community, but refuse to question their leaders making this
decisions to destroy it, I don't see how they can explain that.

I would argue this even constitutes political fraud to
misrepresent that the Party is protecting the interests of
the Black community while all this has been going on.

I invested over 50,000 of my own money trying to repair
the damage to the community leadership from just the
evictions alone. I was working on a sustainable plan
to buy the last 10 houses to teach financial and real
estate management to the local nonprofits to break the
cycle of poverty and use the revenue from residential
and business property to pay for their own historic preservation of churches.

But the City gave $3.4 million to a bogus nonprofit group
that mowed down historic houses instead of providing 350 units
as the original agreement was for, and changed it later to
150 units while paying themselves huge salaries; and the
City would not give HALF that amount to the community
nonprofits to save the last set of historic houses. They
used funds to remove the houses instead, and spent another
$15 million from the Federal Reserve to pay for
infrastructure for developers to acquire the land, but
wouldn't help the community and historic groups.

The church members won't go against the city because
they feel that is improper, and the Democrat leadership
is not allowed to speak against candidates and in
support of opposing parties competing for the same
positions, so nobody says anything but lets the leaders
keep going along with the same patterns of destroying
the history and taking property by using public resources
and authority, and discriminating against the local
nonprofits that cannot sustain without securing
property for their programs and sustainable funding.

Maybe the history has to be totally destroyed
before anyone will notice or realize this is a problem!

I'm wrapping up for the day. But thank you so much for bringing this to the board.

This is beyond tragic. I consider it close to criminal to wipe out historical structures. I really do.

This part of what you posted just slayed me. I've got to check into this more tomorrow.

But the City gave $3.4 million to a bogus nonprofit group
that mowed down historic houses instead of providing 350 units
as the original agreement was for, and changed it later to
150 units while paying themselves huge salaries; and the
City would not give HALF that amount to the community
nonprofits to save the last set of historic houses. They
used funds to remove the houses instead, and spent another
$15 million from the Federal Reserve to pay for
infrastructure for developers to acquire the land, but
wouldn't help the community and historic groups.

Thank you again.

Last edited:
I read it but there is more then black people on welfare and in lower class neighborhoods.

Why not just address the issue and leave race out of it like he does with his non-profit charity for children?

To me if you are trying to appeal to people on welfare or poverty stricken neighborhoods you should not come off as if "those" people are idiots.

I don't feel it's honorable at all for Ted Nugent to tell black people what their problem is.

If he wants to address a political party and issue do it, leave race out of it.

He wrote it because of Black History month. You must have missed that part. That was his reason for writing it.

Once you can personally convince the liberal media to stop telling white people how they should run their lives, then you might have a point.

Get back to me after you convince Chris Matthews and Bill Maher to shut the fuck up over white people.

:eusa_angel:

Oh and pardon my french.

Last edited:
Why should Blacks care what Teddy Nugent says?
Because he's right. I live in a historic Black District and both the Republicans, Democrats and Greens in our neighborhood have said the SAME THING about the Black leadership
conspiring to exclude and discriminate against their own for political gain with
corporate interests.

M said:
If it was up to him we would be in chains and back out in the fields again. And we ain't going back in the fields no more. You all still ain't paid us for the work that was done by our ancestors.

Well if you consider the income tax rate nearing 40%
as meaning you only keep 60% of your income,
that is 3/5 free like the days of indentured servants.

How many days do we have to work into the year
before we actually keep our own money?

In my case, I am working 3 jobs to pay off credit
card loans I took out to prop up the nonprofits
that were getting kicked out and bleeded out of
the neighborhoods they were serving and trying
to prevent from being taken over and shut down
by this political nonsense. Two districts, so that
is why we didn't have the money to put down on
loans to buy the land because I was still trying to
repair damages done to the community by
competing interests that had the endorsement,
resources and authority of the City behind it
while we have to struggle on our own to
represent and protect our own interests
with the funding we can generate as
volunteers working around the clock at the same time.

I never believed it until I saw it and started living
in this situation that people did not have equal
protection and representation as Constitutional laws
claim, but have to fight every day against oppressive
competing forces trying to force them out by attrition,
with no legal help because no one will go against the City
and Developers, even destroying national history before anyone knows it
was gone or there in the first place. Total disgrace.

Everyone seemed to be waiting on the Democrat leadership
to do something, so if they don't, then nobody goes against them.

Once you can personally convince the liberal media to stop telling white people how they should run their lives, then you might have a point.

Get back to me after you convince Chris Matthews and Bill Maher to shut the fuck up over white people.

Oh and pardon my french.

OK I will invite you and Ted Nugent both to come visit Freedmen's Town
and ask Democrat leaders how all the gravesites and houses got destroyed
and why all the funding went to outside groups instead of the local
nonprofits volunteering and funding our own efforts to save the community.

And then you can choose to take the Fifth Amendment
and not say anything to Blacks, and see if they will say it themselves.

I've been volunteering over 15 years and they will say things
in private but not in public. If the only person willing to say this
publicly is Ted Nugent and Cornell West, let's see WHICH of
these outspoken advocates will put their money where their
mouth is and support a Black Republican community leader on sustainable
business plans to end the poverty and dependence on govt.

Oh and pardon my french.

OK I will invite you and Ted Nugent both to come visit Freedmen's Town
and ask Democrat leaders how all the gravesites and houses got destroyed
and why all the funding went to outside groups instead of the local
nonprofits volunteering and funding our own efforts to save the community.

And then you can choose to take the Fifth Amendment
and not say anything to Blacks, and see if they will say it themselves.

I've been volunteering over 15 years and they will say things
in private but not in public. If the only person willing to say this
publicly is Ted Nugent and Cornell West, let's see WHICH of
these outspoken advocates will put their money where their
mouth is and support a Black Republican community leader on sustainable
business plans to end the poverty and dependence on govt.

I can't believe that you are going thru this. I'm truly interested. I've got to call it a night, but I want to dig into this further.

Thank you again.

Oh and pardon my french.

Why would I need to get back to you on Chris or Bill since I never mentioned them, I don't watch their shows and the article doesn't bring them up either.

I am talking about what Ted said.

Ted Nugent is just another rightwing racist. In the article you linked, he stated, "The destruction of blacks has been engineered by President Obama’s party for at least the last 50 years. The New Deal was a raw deal, and The Great Society experiment didn’t turn out to be so great after all. It has been an unmitigated disaster for black Americans. Today, the unemployment rate for adult black Americans is twice that of white Americans. Teenage black unemployment is at a staggering 40 percent."

While it's true that twice as many black adults than whites are unemployed, if you compare that to 40 years ago (that's as far back as the data goes), we see that twice as many blacks were unemployed then as well.

Jan/1972: white=4.3%; black=8.7%
Jan/2013: white=6.5%; black=12.8%

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

If anything, black unemployment has grown at a slower rate than it has for whites over that period: white=51.2%; black=47.1%

His observation about 40% of black teens being out of work is an even worse piece of garbage.

Jan/1972: white=14.8%; black=37.1%
Jan/2013: white=20.8%; black=37.8%
% increase: white=40.5%; black=1.9%

Would ya look at that? Since the BLS has been keeping track of this data, unemployment among black teens has increased just 2%, while it's up over 40% for white teens!

Maybe Nugent should stick to writing songs about white plight? :eek:

You agreed what he said was true.

Today, the unemployment rate for adult black Americans is twice that of white Americans. Teenage black unemployment is at a staggering 40 percent.

Then you went off on your own little tangent. Bizarre.

And he's not blaming blacks. He's blaming Dems.
:lol:
Which is retarded since as the data shows, unemployement has grown at a faster rate among whites than it has among blacks. If anything, Democrats have helped blacks, which possibly explains why blacks vote Democrat at a rate of close to 9 out of 10.

How much of that is Republicans believing education is for snobs and universities are hotbeds of radical liberalism and wanting to teach such nonsense as "magical creation" and "twinkle down"? Who wants to get an education when they are told that BS by their parents.

In fact, we had a similiar problem in Chicago. Black youths attacked for getting good grades. Being told they were "acting white". Now, it's the Republicans going through the same thing. Why kind of jobs are people qualifed for without any education? No one is going to turn over a million dollar piece of equipment for them to run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seven pages of posts. Nothing yet to refute Teds' thesis that Democrat policies are disfunctional.

The crazy Aunt has been let out of the attic.

I think Ted is doing a fine job for the pseudo-conservatives. Keep up the good work driving more and more folks from the Republican party.

If Ted Nugent cares about the black population and poverty then why isn't he doing anything to help?

Good grief I'm turning into his PR person tonight. :lol:

He's cared about inner city kids for over three decades. All colors. His camp for kids has been around since 1990.

This is what he knows what to do.

Don't forget he's hugely anti drug anti drinking. And he's put his money where his mouth for years and has helped raised all sorts of money to help send kids to his camp.

Get the kids out of the mall and into wild. I've known that motto for years. :)

Kamp for Kids

The youth of today are the FUTURE OF AMERICA, and will determine the fate of conservation and outdoor sports, including hunting.

Basic Info

Your chance to Give The Love OF Bowhunting And Archery To A Child... A Love That Will Start With Their First Bullseye, And Never End...
About Kamp for Kids...

Ted Nugent Kamp for kids was founded by Ted in 1990.

The primary goal is to get kids out of the malls and off the streets, away form drugs and crime, into the woods and in touch with the natural healing powers of the wild.

It's where we belong, and the best place to teach a child morals and ethics, and out roll as caring humans in life's cycles to manage and respect the wild life around us.

Kamp sessions are a three-day-weekend, outdoor class-format adventure. Each child, age 11 to 15, is to show proper archery shooting skills, learns hunters safety and ethics, survival skills, and participates in hands-on nature studies and a nature walk. As always TED will make an appearance to present the kids an upbeat pro-hunting, anti-drug lecture and musical performance.

Here's the link:

Kamp for Kids - TedNugent.com

Thanks for pointing this out.

I didn't know this about Ted and it makes me more sympathetic to him as a human being.

Maybe he's not merely the dithering Randian fool I've taken him to be all these years.

Good for him!

I guess that Ted doesn't believe in the individual and individual responsibility. The majority of Black people in America are doing well. I find it "funny" that Nugent seems to want to identify the minority of Blacks who aren't doing well, as "Black America". Well, "The Blacks" have a a whole hell of a lot more representation in the Democrat party than they do in the Republican party. The majority of Black people I know and am related to, are doing and have done quite well.

Are you being serious??? Most Black Americans live in poverty! Youth Black unemployment is at 40%. All black unemployment is double the national average. The inner city school style is a joke. Black kids are more likely to go to prison than go to college. Violent in black communities is an epidemic. 75% of all black babies are born out of wedlock to single mothers. Per capita blacks receive welfare at astonishing levels. The iliteracy rate amongst Blacks is scary high. Drug use is rabid in the black community and parts of every major US city (where Black Americans are the residents) are more dangerous than war zones in Afghanistan or Iraq!

The black community isn't doing well and only a liberal douche bag would make that comment.

Neg!

Last edited:
Ted doesn't realize people stopped listening to him decades ago.

You do not represent all the people. You may not listen to his opinions but some do.

He don't always get on his soap box and talk politics, when we're hunting it's all about the hunt.

You may not agree with everything Nugent says but you have to admit that the man has the respect and admiration of every inbred yahoo in every trailer park from Tallassee to Biloxi.

Kind of like Obama captured the attention of all the welfare freeloaders who collect their food stamps in Watts, Harlem, East St. Louis, Detroit, and in all the slums of all the cities in America.

BTW, inbreeding is far more likely when does not know who the daddy is.

Forum List

Back