Ted Nugent to be guest of Rep Steve Stockman at Obama's State of the Union speech

he is a patriot, you are just a hater and pathetic

Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ?teen dater? too) : The Reid Report

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: “He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”

Chickenhawk website. Every time you people post your garbage you make yourself smaller.

Oh and Sarah Palin said I can see Russia from my house.

Cripes. You belittle yourself for the lie.
Ted has re-told his draft story many times, so don't blame the website.

Why do you admire such an anti-American pervert and creep?

Sallow he wanted to marry her. It was not allowed under Hawaiian law at the time so the only way around it was adoption.

His goal was to marry her. Ted was in love with her.

Now to his first children. He didn't abandon them. Their mothers gave them up for adoption.

Remember the 60's. Before we butchered babies in the womb?

The moms gave up the babies for adoption. Think about it. He had no rights one way or another.

Stop lying please.

He wanted to marry her...until she turned 20 and was too old for him anymore.

The man has had eight children with six different women and he only married two of them. Great "family values" man for the GOP for sure...

Only three out of wedlock. In rock that's considered a pittance.

And he found God later in life. He was a sinner before. He came to Christ. 3:16 is what it is all about.

Oh you're a liberal. You don't know 3:16.

Let me tell you sister. Hear the plea. All sinners deserve to be saved. You are not to judge.

We can all be redeemed.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Oh, fer fuck's sake - stop spinning!

top.gif

Nugent is a degenerate, and we have his own words and deeds to judge him by.

And? Even with that babble..you don't get any real reference to drugs.

You want a song about drugs?

Try "Purple Haze."

It's not at all ambigious.

Diversionary. Nugent sang about drugs.

Try reading a few interviews with old Ted. Unlike many rockers, he was never about drugs or alcohol. And you might be surprised to find that people like Mick Jagger was anti-drug. Sonny and Cher, too.

Maybe after he quit taking drugs . . .

Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ?teen dater? too) : The Reid Report

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: “He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”

Chickenhawk website. Every time you people post your garbage you make yourself smaller.

Oh and Sarah Palin said I can see Russia from my house.

Cripes. You belittle yourself for the lie.
Ted has re-told his draft story many times, so don't blame the website.

Why do you admire such an anti-American pervert and creep?

She is Canadien and probably likes his anti-American rants.

Elevating Nugent in this manner is just further proof from the Right that they have become a cult, more and more insulated and isolated from normal America,

and happy to be so.

I could care less if politicians from EITHER party get their panties in a bunch over somebody they don't like.

Ted Nugent is a great American. SCREW the GOP and SCREW the Democrats!

ted nugent is psychotic

Truthseeker56 is out of that crowd that thinks you should be burying coffee cans filled with gold in your backyard,

so you'll be able to finance your survival,

post-Apocalypse.

(I'm serious)

That makes him perfect material for the Nugent is a great American crowd.

I could care less if politicians from EITHER party get their panties in a bunch over somebody they don't like.

Ted Nugent is a great American. SCREW the GOP and SCREW the Democrats!

ted nugent is psychotic

hes got a schtick, like all 'stars' he has his issues...( unless you have some special knowledge ,like being drip buddies?)

Forum List

Back