Teen girls give Pa. woman black eye for 'shushing' them in movie theater

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
"
A Stroudsburg, Pa., woman suffered a broken eye socket and bruises during the attack, which took place in a local movie theater of all places. And why did the group of teen girls allegedly pounce on victim Cindy Santamaria-Williams?

She tells WNEP-TV, which broke the story,that she 'shushed' them for being "loud and cursing."

"They immediately jumped on me and knocked me to the ground, punched me in the face," she said, adding that the original girls were waiting with five other teens.

Teen girls give Pa. woman black eye for shushing them in movie theater PennLive.com

These little bitches will one day "jump" the wrong person.

Scum like those girls belong in jail! Lowest form of life!

Let me guess........the victim was white and the rampaging teens were black? ..... :cool:

Let me guess........the victim was white and the rampaging teens were black? ..... :cool:

Actually why would it matter?

They could be black, white or even Muslim like you and if they jumped me it would end badly because I surely would have "shushed" the little bitches.

Now people can not even go to the movies without being assaulted!

It's a very sad state of affairs.

They could be black, white or even Muslim like you and if they jumped me it would end badly because I surely would have "shushed" the little bitches.
An elderly woman, 2 black animals in the prime of youth. You guys should look at the article. The pictures tell the whole story.

An elderly woman, 2 black animals in the prime of youth. You guys should look at the article. The pictures tell the whole story.

What has this to do anything I've said?

Don't fight!

What those teenagers did was horrible! Absolutely horrible and disgusting! Regardless of race, color or anything!

Monsters like those should not be able to walk free in society! they are a public danger!

"
A Stroudsburg, Pa., woman suffered a broken eye socket and bruises during the attack, which took place in a local movie theater of all places. And why did the group of teen girls allegedly pounce on victim Cindy Santamaria-Williams?

She tells WNEP-TV, which broke the story,that she 'shushed' them for being "loud and cursing."

"They immediately jumped on me and knocked me to the ground, punched me in the face," she said, adding that the original girls were waiting with five other teens.

Teen girls give Pa. woman black eye for shushing them in movie theater PennLive.com

Next time she wont call them a racial slur. Good thing they taught her a mild lesson.

"

Next time she wont call them a racial slur. Good thing they taught her a mild lesson.

Mild lesson?????

The poor woman suffered a broken eye socket during the attack!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
"

Mild lesson?????

The poor woman suffered a broken eye socket during the attack!!!!
I dont consider her as a "poor woman". Seems more like a racist.

"

Actually, the teenage black kids were the likely ones using racial slurs such as Ni##er.

"

Actually, the teenage black kids were the likely ones using racial slurs such as Ni##er.
According to who? The woman whining because she was taught a lesson?

"

According to who? The woman whining because she was taught a lesson?

You are a troll,

but then what's new

"

Prove it chile.

Forum List

Back