Teens Destroy A Wal-Mart Food Aisle After Being Told To Stop Filming.

I wonder why he told them to stop filming? That seems unnecessarily intrusive.

^^^ The big question is why was filming being done in the first place? Some people might consider filming to be intrusive.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Dumbest generation ever. I'd make them pay to compensate for the future loss of income caused by their little riot. Lets say a 10% loss of income for a year. Let these young assholes understand that there are consequences to their actions.

^^^ The big question is why was filming being done in the first place? Some people might consider filming to be intrusive.

My question is why was filming in the store illegal? Ever see a sign in the front window saying no filming inside? How then do so many people take pictures and video inside Walmarts? And if that is a policy, why is it up to some $9.50/hr shelf stocker to enforce it? I would think he should have reported the activity to the store manager and HE go out and enforce it-- talk to the kids, call the police, etc.

I wonder why he told them to stop filming? That seems unnecessarily intrusive.
READ: "oh...their black..hmmm...how can I excuse them...oh yeah!.. just put the onus on the victim! Works every time!! YAY!! I feel better about myself already!"

My question is why was filming in the store illegal? Ever see a sign in the front window saying no filming inside? How then do so many people take pictures and video inside Walmarts? And if that is a policy, why is it up to some $9.50/hr shelf stocker to enforce it? I would think he should have reported the activity to the store manager and HE go out and enforce it-- talk to the kids, call the police, etc.
Maybe the person who told them to stop filming is who was being filmed. When people do not want to be filmed or photographed in any way, they have a right to ask that it not be done.

God bless you and the worker always!!!

Holly

READ: "oh...their black..hmmm...how can I excuse them...oh yeah!.. just put the onus on the victim! Works every time!! YAY!! I feel better about myself already!"
WERE they black? I looked at the OP but I couldn't see any identifiers.

Forum List

Back