Tell me liberals .. Why is it racist to ask for an ID for voting but not for

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
getting welfare, hospital care, ride on a plane, write a check, go to the doctors, buy a beer , buy a car, buy or rent a house, If the so called poor people cant afford an ID or a car to get the voting booths do they have those problems to go to the grocery store? Go to the doctors office or hospital?

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Not sure why you need an i.d. to vote .

Once your name is crossed off the list as having voted at the polling place, you cant vote again. (Unless the polling place is breaking the law).

So the i.d. thing isnt completely necessary because the registered voters would be able to file a grievance of their vote was taken and it wasnt them doing it.

The real problem is updating the registry to exclude deceased people and things like that.

There have been widespread studies on voter fraud. Not much is abrewing.

getting welfare, hospital care, ride on a plane, write a check, go to the doctors, buy a beer , buy a car, buy or rent a house, If the so called poor people cant afford an ID or a car to get the voting booths do they have those problems to go to the grocery store? Go to the doctors office or hospital?
I've been ask for ID even in a state that does not require it...

So YOU can't walk in to the polling place and lie about being a registered voter OR say you are me and vote MY legal registration. The ONLY POSSIBLE reason not to require valid ID is so YOU can cheat the system.
I cant lie about being a registered voter already.

The polling place has the registry to verify.

And if i say im you, youd know cuz tou couldnt then vote, and an investigation will ensue and ill be arrested.

So YOU can't walk in to the polling place and lie about being a registered voter OR say you are me and vote MY legal registration. The ONLY POSSIBLE reason not to require valid ID is so YOU can cheat the system.
What did they do before ID?
The Ds voted early and often.
So george washington was the result of voter fraud?

I don't see a problem with asking for an ID when your ballot is cast.

97 Year-Old Woman Denied The Right To Vote Because Of Voter ID

93-Year Old Veteran Denied the Right to Vote Thanks to Texas GOP’s Voter ID Law
93-Year Old Veteran Denied the Right to Vote Thanks to Texas GOP s Voter ID Law Americans Against the Tea Party

96-year-old Chattanooga resident denied voting ID

96-year-old Chattanooga resident denied voting ID Local News Times Free Press

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed

• In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare. The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,” said Lorraine Minnite, professor of public policy and administration at Rutgers University.
  • There is more fraud in absentee ballots and voter registration than any other categories. The analysis shows 491 cases of absentee ballot fraud and 400 cases of registration fraud. A required photo ID at the polls would not have prevented these cases.

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Sure, Dubya's DOJ 5 year UNPRECEDENTED investigation of over 300+ million votes, found ZERO to prosecute for impersonating another. Weird right?

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

What did they do before ID?
The Ds voted early and often.

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion, Vote Buying & Selling, Tampering With Voting Machines

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion Vote Buying Selling Tampering With Voting Machines - Democratic Underground

December 07, 2011

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

Forum List

Back