Tell me why i shouldn't feel this way...

Here! Here! I thought the same thing. You abuse your power and all she thinks is one should be reprimanded, prison for targeting Americans with no reason other than politics is wrong, just as wrong as the IRS targeting businesses with certain political leanings.

The government was put in place to serve the people, not perecute them.
What US CODE are you charging him with? I didn't know it, nor their rules or guidelines for action on anything like this, so I used the word Reprimanded...which includes prison if relevant and convicted.

Gosh, you guys sure do your "snowflake" rendition well, and in unison with harmony! BRAVO!

What US CODE are you charging him with? I didn't know it, nor their rules or guidelines for action on anything like this, so I used the word Reprimanded...which includes prison if relevant and convicted.

Gosh, you guys sure do your "snowflake" rendition well, and in unison with harmony! BRAVO!
It is censuring an opposing political beliefs and silencing them. Reprimand is rebuking a person’s actions, it does not mean any other form of punishment. Discipline is a better word, your snowflake reference makes no sense to me.

...denial of civil liberties under color of authority.

Title 18 Sec. 243

It amazes me at how people cannot distinguish between censoring people over points of view and preventing doxing as as act of intimidation which places the target's safety at risk.

Of course, then again, if people possessed a mind acute enough to do so, they would not be sheeple in the first place.

Forum List

Back