Tell me why i shouldn't feel this way...

Can you show Twitter banning your mainstream news sources like Fox News, or the Wall Street Journal, or Forbes, or the Washington Times, or the Washington examiner etc, for something they claimed not to do?

Tabloids, and bloggers and sites like Infowars, yes, they likely banned but the real press on the right???

Not that it matters much...it's his business....

Can do one better.

Twitter permanently suspends President Donald Trump - NBC News

Can you show Twitter banning your mainstream news sources like Fox News, or the Wall Street Journal, or Forbes, or the Washington Times, or the Washington examiner etc, for something they claimed not to do?

Tabloids, and bloggers and sites like Infowars, yes, they likely banned but the real press on the right???

Are you saying they never banned a news organization before this?

Really?

The FBI requested that the Right Side Broadcasting Network be banned. They were the one who covered just about every Trump rally.

And... if the FBI was working in its official capacity to censor people on Twitter, then the government exceeded its constitutional power. They are fucking wide open to lawsuits by those they worked to censor.

Prove me wrong.

he was inciting more violence....?

I don't do twitter, nor facebook or any social media so I am not quite certain how it all works?? But I read that is why Trump was suspended???

"I am not a Twitter expert, but I play one on chat boards..."

TrumpLaugh.jpg

And... if the FBI was working in its official capacity to censor people on Twitter, then the government exceeded its constitutional power. They are fucking wide open to lawsuits by those they worked to censor.

Prove me wrong.
So Toro, are you hoping against hope that these Twitter files are fake?

If a government agency works with a social media platform to interfere with the constitutional rights of people expressing their speech, that within itself constitutes a violation of their First Amendment rights.

he was inciting more violence....?

I don't do twitter, nor facebook or any social media so I am not quite certain how it all works?? But I read that is why Trump was suspended???

So, is it good or bad?

What reasons are good enough to be suspended? List please.

I mean seriously...I saw a headline on Yahoo that some reporters were banned from twitter because they were not writing favorable stories about Elon Musk. Its his sandbox, his sand. He can do whatever he wants with it.

And that is it.

Forum List

Back