Tell me why i shouldn't feel this way...

Now that Dems are getting a taste of their own medicine they are SQUEALING LIKE STUCK PIGS it's hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
No, it should make you smile. The Left detached itself from a real commitment to freedom of expression when it embraced, and then weaponized, PC and Identity Politics.

This isn’t a good look. They don’t have a solid leg to stand on here. Such is the risk they took.

I agree.

Where the egregious comes in is the FBI regular, frequent meetings. That's disgusting. And every American should be disgusted.
I'm not disgusted with them meeting with twitter, Facebook etc, because it came out of a 2018 congressional hearing with social media, that this was necessary help needed and requested by social media when they were being reamed for their haphazard handling of Russian bots and propaganda in the 2016 election.

So meeting with them seemed like what social media wanted, and the right thing to do.

I saw no order from the FBI to ban the NY POST article. If they had done such, then yes, absolutely would be wrong.

If they believed it could be Russian Influenced, then it would be fine to tell social media that...

But if the fbi cyber security knew the whole lap top story and laptop content were 100% true, and intentionally falsely lead Twitter etc to believe it could be Russian propaganda when they were certain it was not, then someone's ass is grass, and should be reprimanded!

I'm not disgusted with them meeting with twitter, Facebook etc, because it came out of a 2018 congressional hearing with social media, that this was necessary help needed and requested by social media when they were being reamed for their haphazard handling of Russian bots and propaganda in the 2016 election.

So meeting with them seemed like what social media wanted, and the right thing to do.

I saw no order from the FBI to ban the NY POST article. If they had done such, then yes, absolutely would be wrong.

If they believed it could be Russian Influenced, then it would be fine to tell social media that...

But if the fbi cyber security knew the whole lap top story and laptop content were 100% true, and intentionally falsely lead Twitter etc to believe it could be Russian propaganda when they were certain it was not, then someone's ass is grass, and should be reprimanded!

Didn't see last night's drop, did you?

What does it mean? Flagging? Identifying? Identifying posts that their information is telling them they are Russian bots, or coming from the GRU or their handlers, and telling social media such, is also fine with me.

If the FBI was just making shit up out of thin air or whole cloth, then THAT certainly would be wrong.

Flagging Americans would be wrong.

The tweet gave no details, so at this point, it means nothing to me.

The FBI looked the other way and were allowing child trafficking rings to run rampant as long as twitter allowed them to censor, ban, delete any data that was contrary to govt, and pharmas covid injection propaganda campaign. Its sickening.

What does it mean? Flagging? Identifying? Identifying posts that their information is telling them they are Russian bots, or coming from the GRU or their handlers, and telling social media such, is also fine with me.

If the FBI was just making shit up out of thin air or whole cloth, then THAT certainly would be wrong.

Wake up.

Your repeated citing of "RUSSIA" is getting OLD!!!!!
Citing "RUSSIA" magically excuses the ABUSIVE conduct of the FBI, hell the whole GOVERNMENT, against the American People THEY disagree with.
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA.....
What's extraordinarily ironic about that is ther FACT that RUSSIA spent 80 some odd years infiltrating our edu, media, and governance throughout the 20th century before the Soviet Union COLLAPSED in the early 1990's.
NOW we are stuck with the damage they did HERE spreading their FAILED MARXIST BULLSHIT.
It's all playing out RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, and YOU are a symptom of that wreckage!

Sadly, miserable people like candycorn never genuinely laugh. Their souls are so bitter and polluted they think mocking laughter is all there is. And hey, it has it's place. But some of us laugh genuinely many times a day. And some haven't in years.

It's clear who is who.
Sad miserable people like you spend their evenings alone thinking about anonymous posters on a message board because there is this massive vacuum in their real lives.

Seriously...last night was Friday night. You spent it thinking about me clearly. You're almost as pathetic as your blob.

Reprimanded?

How about imprisoned.

Sad miserable people like you spend their evenings alone thinking about anonymous posters on a message board because there is this massive vacuum in their real lives.

Seriously...last night was Friday night. You spent it thinking about me clearly. You're almost as pathetic as your blob.

No I spent it with my husband, and talking to my daughter.

Your turn

Your repeated citing of "RUSSIA" is getting OLD!!!!!
Citing "RUSSIA" magically excuses the ABUSIVE conduct of the FBI, hell the whole GOVERNMENT, against the American People THEY disagree with.
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA.....
What's extraordinarily ironic about that is ther FACT that RUSSIA spent 80 some odd years infiltrating our edu, media, and governance throughout the 20th century before the Soviet Union COLLAPSED in the early 1990's.
NOW we are stuck with the damage they did HERE spreading their FAILED MARXIST BULLSHIT.
It's all playing out RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, and YOU are a symptom of that wreckage!
That was the purpose....

According to data provided to the Committee by Twitter, a snapshot of relevant Twitter activity in the period between September 1 and November 15, 2016 reveals: More than 36,000 Russian-linked bot accounts tweeted about the U.S. election.

I see, so you are the type of fool who thinks that two wrongs make a right, now you are just like your opponents, probably look like them also.
Two wrongs may not make a right. But they do make it even. Balance after all, is key to a fruitful life...

he was inciting more violence....?

I don't do twitter, nor facebook or any social media so I am not quite certain how it all works?? But I read that is why Trump was suspended???
This board is social media, so you do, do social media.

I see, so you are the type of fool who thinks that two wrongs make a right, now you are just like your opponents, probably look like them also.
Two wrongs??
That is like comparing a 10 year old shoplifting a candy bar with an armed robbery.
Twitter 1.0 censored, shadow banned and outright banned 100,000s of people.
Twitter 2.0 bans 8 people... and the left go insane.

And you want to say they are the same thing.
Childish

Reprimanded?

How about imprisoned.
Here! Here! I thought the same thing. You abuse your power and all she thinks is one should be reprimanded, prison for targeting Americans with no reason other than politics is wrong, just as wrong as the IRS targeting businesses with certain political leanings.

The government was put in place to serve the people, not perecute them.

Forum List

Back