Tell me why to vote Democrat

You want one reason to vote Dem?

ABORTION RIGHTS
That is a good reason. At the state level if you want abortions certainly democrat may be the way to vote.

Properly so, this is no longer a Federal issue.

I would bet money though, that no republican at a state level will attempt to change the pro-abortion laws out of fear of being raked through the coals by the press.

Not one democrat willing to say anything good about democrats?

Not one reason to speak of any rising star in the democrat party?

Zero turnout in this thread. Maybe we will have a landside of republicans.

Certainly somebody could show how Nancy Pelosi loves America, being from that diverse city. San Fransisco.

I love San Fransisco
BetterTrump.jpg

I am curious. I am certain that I will not change my mind. But in all seriousness, I am not trolling or looking to fight and argue. So, why should I vote for the Democratic Party.

Answers like, Trump sucks, or Republicans are Racist are not answers.

Why?
Not wasting my time.

That is a good reason. At the state level if you want abortions certainly democrat may be the way to vote.
Vote Dem from Dog Catcher to Senator if abortion rights matter to you
Properly so, this is no longer a Federal issue.
Wrong. It is ALSO a national issue. Not only has the SC signaled that they might "go there" (nationally) but numerous GOP politicians have also made mention of going national with abortion rtestrictions
I would bet money though, that no republican at a state level will attempt to change the pro-abortion laws out of fear of being raked through the coals by the press.
People would have bet money that the SC would not over turn Roe...but they did

Tell me why to vote Democrat​

One reason, to stop shit like this.

Last month, Republican nominee for Michigan secretary of state Kristina Karamo filed a lawsuit asking a judge to require Detroit residents to either vote or obtain their absentee ballots in-person, a move that could potentially invalidate tens of thousands of ballots. A Wayne County judge blocked the request on Monday in a fiery rebuke against Karamo and the other plaintiffs.

The Trump-endorsed nominee filed the suit in Wayne County Circuit Court alongside five other plaintiffs and the Election Integrity Fund and Force, a local nonprofit which sought to “decertify the Michigan 2020 election.” Detroit City Clerk Janice Winfrey and the city’s board of election inspectors were listed as defendants.

The suit aimed to disband the city’s absentee voting counting boards (AVCB), which tallies absentee ballots at a convention center in Detroit. The plaintiffs claimed that the system was “plagued with many problems” which “created controversy” over the 2020 election, presenting twelve such “problems,” claiming the ACVB violated Michigan state law.

Wayne County Circuit Court Chief Judge Timothy Kenny ruled Monday that the allegations “are unsubstantiated and/or misinterpret Michigan election law,” and that ruling in the plaintiffs’ favor would “egregiously harm” eligible voters in Detroit.

And to prevent rulings like this from having to be made.

A Georgia judge on Monday extended to Nov. 14 the deadline for the receipt of absentee ballots in Cobb County for Tuesday’s elections after more than 1,000 people were not mailed such ballots after requesting them.

Cobb County Superior Court Judge Kellie Hill ordered the county Board of Elections and Registration to send via overnight delivery Monday replacement ballots to affected voters who had not already been sent replacement ballots.

And Hill ordered that any of the affected voters would be allowed to vote in person, by replacement ballot, or by federal write-in absentee ballot.

The order was agreed to by county election officials after a hearing before Hill on Monday, a day after two civil rights groups on behalf of four county voters sued the board and Georgia state elections officials over the county’s failure to mail absentee ballots to about 1,036 voters from Oct. 13 through Oct. 22.

As you know, there is little difference between the two crime families. You just WANT to believe otherwise.

Can you see the pattern yet? Neither party intends to do anything to help most Americans. They will do all they can to help big corporations and their wealthy donors.
I agree with you here. The biggest spending by the Federal government is happening now. Old ancient lifelong republicans are silent.

Who profits and how?

Campaign donations is one way politicians profit.

The Federal Reserve, which is a private organization profits, 5% of every dollar created. How much is 5% of a trillion? What would people do or say for an easy $50 billion a year, or $150 billion a year, for the next two years?

I am curious. I am certain that I will not change my mind. But in all seriousness, I am not trolling or looking to fight and argue. So, why should I vote for the Democratic Party.

Answers like, Trump sucks, or Republicans are Racist are not answers.

Why?
If you like being locked in your homes in 2020, Democrats will make sure you get locked in your homes again in 2024.

Last month, Republican nominee for Michigan secretary of state Kristina Karamo filed a lawsuit asking a judge to require Detroit residents to either vote or obtain their absentee ballots in-person, a move that could potentially invalidate tens of thousands of ballots. A Wayne County judge blocked the request on Monday in a fiery rebuke against Karamo and the other plaintiffs.

The Trump-endorsed nominee filed the suit in Wayne County Circuit Court alongside five other plaintiffs and the Election Integrity Fund and Force, a local nonprofit which sought to “decertify the Michigan 2020 election.” Detroit City Clerk Janice Winfrey and the city’s board of election inspectors were listed as defendants.

The suit aimed to disband the city’s absentee voting counting boards (AVCB), which tallies absentee ballots at a convention center in Detroit. The plaintiffs claimed that the system was “plagued with many problems” which “created controversy” over the 2020 election, presenting twelve such “problems,” claiming the ACVB violated Michigan state law.

Wayne County Circuit Court Chief Judge Timothy Kenny ruled Monday that the allegations “are unsubstantiated and/or misinterpret Michigan election law,” and that ruling in the plaintiffs’ favor would “egregiously harm” eligible voters in Detroit.

A Georgia judge on Monday extended to Nov. 14 the deadline for the receipt of absentee ballots in Cobb County for Tuesday’s elections after more than 1,000 people were not mailed such ballots after requesting them.

Cobb County Superior Court Judge Kellie Hill ordered the county Board of Elections and Registration to send via overnight delivery Monday replacement ballots to affected voters who had not already been sent replacement ballots.

And Hill ordered that any of the affected voters would be allowed to vote in person, by replacement ballot, or by federal write-in absentee ballot.

The order was agreed to by county election officials after a hearing before Hill on Monday, a day after two civil rights groups on behalf of four county voters sued the board and Georgia state elections officials over the county’s failure to mail absentee ballots to about 1,036 voters from Oct. 13 through Oct. 22.

Mail in Ballots are the primary way Democrats Steal Elections.

Vote Dem...from Dog Catcher to Senate

Largely because the Supreme Court supported abortion rights

That is no longer the case and the same GOP that tilted the Court to over turn Roe will also try to make abortion illegal in all states under any circumstances
Coulda woulda shoulda you manifest punk.Plus " overturn " is
one word.Who in the GOP is running around insisting they want
to make Abortion Illegal in every state.*?
Stop yer infernal bullcrap.The left and Democrat Party are as usual
running around making demands as to what they think of Abortion
and Abortions.Namely to see it,use it and propagate it as if going
out for Lunch.On all stages of the Unborn.Like what skinny punk
Chicago Marxist Obama voted for as an Illinois State Senator.
The only Nay vote on an Illinois Bill that would ban the practice
of " Infanticide ".

* There probably ARE more than few in the GOP.
Basically because the GOP Has " mores ".

Last edited:
Vote Dem...from Dog Catcher to Senate
Vote Dem if you want Needle Raped, locked in your homes, your churches and businesses and schools closed down, your children turned into gay play things for the Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby, and if you want America to be ruled by Globalists and Wealthy Elite Billionaires who care nothing for your freedom or your family.

Not wasting my time.
I’ll argue whether it is a waste of my time all day. I won’t try to convince you voting for a democrat is best for America cuz that is a waste of time. Now telling you I’m not wasting my time is not a waste of my time. In fact if you’re still reading this I am pleased to waste your time

Vote Dem from Dog Catcher to Senator if abortion rights matter to you

Wrong. It is ALSO a national issue. Not only has the SC signaled that they might "go there" (nationally) but numerous GOP politicians have also made mention of going national with abortion rtestrictions

People would have bet money that the SC would not over turn Roe...but they did

You can still get an abortion, depending on your state of residence, but it is not in the purvue of the federal government to rule either way on the issue. That is rather obvious. Also, I’ve got news for you, there are much more pressing issues in this country. You won’t care about abortion one way or another if there is a food and energry crisis brought on by the idiots currently running the US. Priorities matter.

I’ll argue whether it is a waste of my time all day. I won’t try to convince you voting for a democrat is best for America cuz that is a waste of time. Now telling you I’m not wasting my time is not a waste of my time. In fact if you’re still reading this I am pleased to waste your time
If you want Free Crack Pipes and all The Heroin and Fentanyl you can handle, vote Democrat.

Voting Democrat is best for America if you hate America.

Forum List

Back