Telling the truth online is now "hate posting".

Yes you don’t care that Muller found zip because you feel quite strongly that his words are different than what he concluded and wrote
I know that Trump and Putin are buddies. Does a real American need to know more? I think Ronnie would agree and wouldn’t recognize the MAGA-Republican Party.

I know that Trump and Putin are buddies. Does a real American need to know more? I think Ronnie would agree and wouldn’t recognize the MAGA-Republican Party.

LOL

1710360133258.png

Check it out. The MAGA losers are still butthurt about Trump being humiliated by Kimmel.

MAGA losers, can you tell us how long you're going to be butthurt about Kimmel?

That is, when does TheParty say you'll be receiving the new talking points with new things to be butthurt about?

He wasn't hate posting. He was just telling it like it is. He's just saying what everyone is thinking.

Jimmy Kimmel took shots at Trump and Trump took shots back.

One gets away with it and the other gets trashed.

It shows a couple of things:

• At least one presidential candidate doesn't have to wait for permission from his handlers before posting
  • At least one presidential candidate is smart enough to use a cell phone
You crushed it, post of the day!!

Who the hell is Kwan Lee Kevin Tan? TikTok has become the go to propaganda source for the left and they accuse the former president of hate speech. No surprise here.

I usually don't use the cliche "You can't make this shit up."

But you can't make this shit up .
(Unless you're a fictional novelist like George Orwell)
Yeah I watched the Oscars, I enjoyed it. I thought all those who won an Oscar won it fairly. I saw Oppenheimer in the theatre and after I saw it I turned to my wife and said I wouldn't be surprised if that movie wins best picture and the actor Cillian Murphy wins best actor. It was one of the best movies I have seen in years. I didn't see anyone winning Oscars because of political correctness, that is just total BS. No Mr. Trump those Oscars did go to those who deserved them.

Last edited:
So is Trump and Kimmel has just as much right speak as he does.
Kimmel is a shill. I saw a video last night of him at a prison supposedly talking about Trump with inmates. He then went into psychotic doll figures of inmates with a Trump looking one in a small setting with interactions with each other. Kimmel has a true moral responsibility as a TV host. That is a true moral responsibility. So that means in a loose way direction. And he and many others are nothing but propagandists, except for themselves. Most people have flaws. It's how much those flaws costs and how much the people involved have given to society and then pushing ways that costs even more. If the fiat currency society, we created collapses we may even become Haiti in swaths of this nation.

Kimmel is a shill. I saw a video last night of him at a prison supposedly talking about Trump with inmates. He then went into psychotic doll figures of inmates with a Trump looking one in a small setting with interactions with each other. Kimmel has a true moral responsibility as a TV host. That is a true moral responsibility. So that means in a loose way direction. And he and many others are nothing but propagandists, except for themselves. Most people have flaws. It's how much those flaws costs and how much the people involved have given to society and then pushing ways that costs even more. If the fiat currency society, we created collapses we may even become Haiti in swaths of this nation.
You notice psychosis in Kimmel, but not in Trump?!?! :rolleyes-41:

I usually don't use the cliche "You can't make this shit up."

But you can't make this shit up .
(Unless you're a fictional novelist like George Orwell)

You claim Donald Trump posted "facts". Was anything he posted based on truth, and data, or was it just same lies, different day that we see with Donald Trump?

Trump only has one script and he just changes the names. "Crooked Hillary", who has never been charged with a crime, much less convicted, has now morphed into Crooked Joe Biden.

Trump claimed that Crooked Hillary was getting help from the Russians. Turns out it was Trump who was getting help from the Russians. Now Trump claims Biden was being bribed by the Chinese, even though we have all kinds of evidence that Trump was being bribed by China.

Trump is the guy who sold out to China. There's still no evidence that Joe Biden has ever taken one thin dime from China.

Forum List

Back