Tempe police reportedly asked to leave Starbucks

c79d1362ef85bd2db2ef95e004d24fb4.jpg

Starbucks doesn’t have anything to do with ‘liberals.’

Right, just because it is run by a big liberal and it seems like all the rich elitist liberals are the only ones that can afford their insanely priced drinks in no way means that they have anything to do with being liberal.

Starbucks doesn’t have anything to do with ‘liberals.’

Right, just because it is run by a big liberal and it seems like all the rich elitist liberals are the only ones that can afford their insanely priced drinks in no way means that they have anything to do with being liberal.

Right. Glad to see you figured that out.

Always good to know the difference between "business" and "politics". Strangely enough, there ooze among us those who have not.

A group of Tempe police officers were reportedly asked to move or leave a Starbucks coffee shop on the Fourth of July because a customer felt uncomfortable.

According to a tweet from the Tempe Officers Association, six Tempe Police Department officers were drinking coffee before their shift at the Starbucks near Scottsdale and McKellips roads when a barista told them a customer "did not feel safe" by their presence.

The barista allegedly asked the officers to move out of the customer's line of sight or to leave, the tweet states.

"This treatment of public safety workers could not be more disheartening. While the barista was polite, making such a request at all was offensive. Unfortunately, such treatment has become all too common in 2019," the organization wrote. "We know this is not a national policy at Starbucks Corporate and we look forward to working collaboratively with them on this important dialogue."

Reggie Borges, a spokesperson for Starbucks, said the company is still gathering details about the incident.

"We have a deep respect for the Tempe Police and their service to the community," he said. "We've reached out to the Tempe Police Department and Tempe Officers Association to better understand what happened and apologize. We want everyone in our stores to feel welcomed and the incident described is not indicative of what we want any of our customers to feel in our stores."

Borges declined to comment about any disciplinary actions.

Starbucks Corporate seems to be handling the situation pretty well, but the barista never should have made such a request in the first place. The customer who made the request should have been the one asked to leave. One costumer compared to a group guaranteed to come in and buy coffee and donuts all the time? Sounds like a no-brainer.

Lots of videos of cops shooting people or beating them, or planting evidence on them with no justification whatsoever. It's reasonable for people are scared of the cops.
Up to a point, I agree. But drinking coffee in Starbucks seems pretty innocuous.

But anyway.., Who in the hell wants to buy any of their products?

Question??? For Starbucks?? I have been informed that you use a flavor enhancer HEK 293 Human Embriotic Kidney (aborted human fetus ) I love your coffee and frequent your shop several times a week. However can you please tell me if this is true, or if you can please STOP because this is morally Wrong. And I can not support any company that supports this:(www.cogforllife.org
Sharon Christine Ellison

Biotech's Fear Factor

View attachment 268178View attachment 268179

:laugh2:

Really??? THAT shit again? You think it will actually SELL this time?

Poster please. That shit was torn apart years ago.

A group of Tempe police officers were reportedly asked to move or leave a Starbucks coffee shop on the Fourth of July because a customer felt uncomfortable.

According to a tweet from the Tempe Officers Association, six Tempe Police Department officers were drinking coffee before their shift at the Starbucks near Scottsdale and McKellips roads when a barista told them a customer "did not feel safe" by their presence.

The barista allegedly asked the officers to move out of the customer's line of sight or to leave, the tweet states.

"This treatment of public safety workers could not be more disheartening. While the barista was polite, making such a request at all was offensive. Unfortunately, such treatment has become all too common in 2019," the organization wrote. "We know this is not a national policy at Starbucks Corporate and we look forward to working collaboratively with them on this important dialogue."

Reggie Borges, a spokesperson for Starbucks, said the company is still gathering details about the incident.

"We have a deep respect for the Tempe Police and their service to the community," he said. "We've reached out to the Tempe Police Department and Tempe Officers Association to better understand what happened and apologize. We want everyone in our stores to feel welcomed and the incident described is not indicative of what we want any of our customers to feel in our stores."

Starbucks Corporate seems to be handling the situation pretty well, but the barista never should have made such a request in the first place. The customer who made the request should have been the one asked to leave. One costumer compared to a group guaranteed to come in and buy coffee and donuts all the time? Sounds like a no-brainer.

Lots of videos of cops shooting people or beating them, or planting evidence on them with no justification whatsoever. It's reasonable for people are scared of the cops.

The only time I ever had guns pulled on me was not only cops, but cops who failed to identify themselves as cops. They came within an inch of murdering me. And if it went that way they would have got away with it, EASILY.

That "there but for fortune" edge is one we ALL walk with the Warrior Cop around. All it takes is the unkind fate of being in the right place at the wrong time. You have no control. They will squash you like a bug and smirk about it.

The Warrior Cop image has deep roots. As long as they cultivate that image, they'll see these types of consequences. Don't blame the potential victims of that cop violence --- blame your fellow cops who made it that way and keep it that way.

Last edited:

I hope I have an opportunity to piss on your grave.

Do you by chance work at the Ritz Carlton Moscow?

Don't like starbucks? Don't go there.

Problem solved.

I quit drinking that liberal bean juice years ago. But if they’re being scum to law enforcement I’m gonna say something. Is that ok with you?
Aren't you republican types real big on capitalism?

But anyway.., Who in the hell wants to buy any of their products?

Question??? For Starbucks?? I have been informed that you use a flavor enhancer HEK 293 Human Embriotic Kidney (aborted human fetus ) I love your coffee and frequent your shop several times a week. However can you please tell me if this is true, or if you can please STOP because this is morally Wrong. And I can not support any company that supports this:(www.cogforllife.org
Sharon Christine Ellison

Biotech's Fear Factor

View attachment 268178View attachment 268179

:laugh2:

Really??? THAT shit again? You think it will actually SELL this time?

Poster please. That shit was torn apart years ago.

Don't like starbucks? Don't go there.

Problem solved.

I quit drinking that liberal bean juice years ago. But if they’re being scum to law enforcement I’m gonna say something. Is that ok with you?
Aren't you republican types real big on capitalism?

Yes and police officers why?

Forum List

Back