Tempe police reportedly asked to leave Starbucks

Don't like starbucks? Don't go there.

Problem solved.

I quit drinking that liberal bean juice years ago. But if they’re being scum to law enforcement I’m gonna say something. Is that ok with you?
Aren't you republican types real big on capitalism?

Yeah we're tired of the British..let's fight them

Problem solved.

I quit drinking that liberal bean juice years ago. But if they’re being scum to law enforcement I’m gonna say something. Is that ok with you?

Yes and police officers why?

True story a cop just pulled me over..

And he didn't even shoot me.

Problem solved.

Like I said, vote with your wallet.

Problem solved.

Good for you.

Why couldn't the person who didn't like who was there haul it out of there instead? Going to a movie or a concert and not liking what is going on front of you would be no different. Do you think that anything will change because of your negative feelings? No.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Problem solved.

Good for you.
So you going to report to us when you got shot by a cop?

Good for you.
Haven't been yet.

I'll keep you posted.

Problem solved.

So you’re saying since they’re a private business that’s their right to do that to the people that you call the first time something horrible is happening to you or already happened?

Problem solved.

Your post is idiotic.

You have no idea what the employee’s politics are – she could be a conservative for all you know, which is nothing.

And the notion that ‘liberals’ are hostile to the police is just as moronic and wrong.

Problem solved.

So you’re saying since they’re a private business that’s their right to do that to the people that you call the first time something horrible is happening to you or already happened?
It was a mistake, I agree, but still their rights to do it.

Problem solved.

Your post is idiotic.

You have no idea what the employee’s politics are – she could be a conservative for all you know, which is nothing.

And the notion that ‘liberals’ are hostile to the police is just as moronic and wrong.

Wrong idiot it’s a liberal place to work. It’s obviously to the realist.

And you my friend are delusional

It was a mistake, I agree, but still their rights to do it.

It was wrong and ridiculous Crepitus

Problem solved.

Your post is idiotic.

Good for you.
Haven't been yet.

I'll keep you posted.

We're waiting for the results..

...if you do the research and can understand 4th grade math, you should be fearful of BLACKS--not cops [ and not white supremacists either ]
...blacks murder/kill/rob at MUCH MUCH higher rates than cops [ hahahahahhaha-you don't even have to research it--it's basic, common sense ]
these people prove beyond a doubt that they are idiots and/or racists

remember--FACTS--not hate

..and instead of the cops going CRAZY like blacks do when asked kindly to leave when they are REALLY being jackasses, the cops kept their cool/civility

The Tempe location was among the Starbucks cafes that briefly shut its doors last year for bias and diversity training.
hahahahahhaha--bias against whites [ white cops ] is ok ---hahahhah

6 officers asked to leave Starbucks for making customer 'uncomfortable'
Starbucks apologizes after police officers asked to leave shop because of customer complaint

Last edited:
Tempe police reportedly asked to leave Starbucks

A group of Tempe police officers were reportedly asked to move or leave a Starbucks coffee shop on the Fourth of July because a customer felt uncomfortable.

According to a tweet from the Tempe Officers Association, six Tempe Police Department officers were drinking coffee before their shift at the Starbucks near Scottsdale and McKellips roads when a barista told them a customer "did not feel safe" by their presence.

The barista allegedly asked the officers to move out of the customer's line of sight or to leave, the tweet states.

"This treatment of public safety workers could not be more disheartening. While the barista was polite, making such a request at all was offensive. Unfortunately, such treatment has become all too common in 2019," the organization wrote. "We know this is not a national policy at Starbucks Corporate and we look forward to working collaboratively with them on this important dialogue."

Reggie Borges, a spokesperson for Starbucks, said the company is still gathering details about the incident.

"We have a deep respect for the Tempe Police and their service to the community," he said. "We've reached out to the Tempe Police Department and Tempe Officers Association to better understand what happened and apologize. We want everyone in our stores to feel welcomed and the incident described is not indicative of what we want any of our customers to feel in our stores."

Borges declined to comment about any disciplinary actions.

Starbucks Corporate seems to be handling the situation pretty well, but the barista never should have made such a request in the first place. The customer who made the request should have been the one asked to leave. One costumer compared to a group guaranteed to come in and buy coffee and donuts all the time? Sounds like a no-brainer.

the right to refuse service is a long standing practice; LE should have no immunity from the practice

...if you do the research and can understand 4th grade math, you should be fearful of BLACKS--not cops [ and not white supremacists either ]
...blacks murder/kill/rob at MUCH MUCH higher rates than cops [ hahahahahhaha-you don't even have to research it--it's basic, common sense ]

The Dry Cleaner called. They were able to get the soot stains out of your White Robes, but that grease stain in your brown shirt just won't come out.

The Dry Cleaner called. They were able to get the soot stains out of your White Robes, but that grease stain in your brown shirt just won't come out.
hahahahahahha
you must be another 4th grade drop out
....you would have to be a real dumbass/racist to be fearful of cops and not blacks
...that's some crazy, out of this world-mind dumbass shit

hahahahahahha
....you would have to be a real dumbass/racist to be fearful of cops and not blacks

I work with two black folks every day. Neither one of them has ever threatened me. I know, it's amazing.

And here's the thing. Most cops are good guys.

And about 1% of them are bad apples like Van Dyke, Slager, Loehmann, Wilson.

The problem is, they don't have badges that say, "Racist Bully with a gun"

Starbucks Corporate seems to be handling the situation pretty well, but the barista never should have made such a request in the first place. The customer who made the request should have been the one asked to leave. One costumer compared to a group guaranteed to come in and buy coffee and donuts all the time? Sounds like a no-brainer.
You'd think, but some folks have been turned into open emotional wounds, ready to have a full-on meltdown with the slightest excuse.

Probably didn't help that they were full of caffeine at the time.

hahahahahahha

I work with two black folks every day. Neither one of them has ever threatened me. I know, it's amazing.

And here's the thing. Most cops are good guys.

And about 1% of them are bad apples like Van Dyke, Slager, Loehmann, Wilson.

The problem is, they don't have badges that say, "Racist Bully with a gun"
EXACTLY--thank you!!!!!
here's my post--you must not be able to comprehend basic English:
''''if you do the research and can understand 4th grade math, you should be fearful of BLACKS--not cops''''

Forum List

Back