Ten Year Old Kid Arrested For Sending Threatening Messages

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Of course the sweet innocent child isn't to blame right? It's the weapons that should be destroyed. The little darling was just joking of wanting to become a murder anyways. (Then you know if he would have shot up the school there would be questions of why the police didn't interfere.)

Based on the OP's video, it seems like an over reaction. But I can see both sides.....maybe we need some over reactions to help prevent the actual shootings.

Based on the OP's video, it seems like an over reaction. But I can see both sides.....maybe we need some over reactions to help prevent the actual shootings.

True, of just posting the pictures of the guns isn't an issue,.. but water day? I took that to mean turning people at the school into human sprinklers.

True, of just posting the pictures of the guns isn't an issue,.. but water day? I took that to mean turning people at the school into human sprinklers.
Yes, I agree...and the cops should investigate. But did the boy actually purchase the guns as he said? Probably not. Did the boy even have access to guns? IDK. Looks like a stupid joke of a 10 year old to me.

Why is the boy still in detention unless he had the means to carry out the veiled threat.

America's 'culture' of war and killing appears to be revealing the tip of the iceberg with this story.

Thankfully this kid was apprehended before he took his father's gun and acted!
There certainly wouldn't have been a shortage of guns available to him!

And that's what our society has become. It's gotten to the point where we need to punish criminals so badly even a 10 year old isn't immune.

We need to crack down on crime or even threats to the point people are scared to make a threat or comitt a crime. We need heavy handed police to correct our course and after some time things can be relaxed some.

I don't mean a police state. I mean criminals are treated like criminals regardless of age or skin color. Do something illegal? You pay the price. Or in this kids case he needs the shit scared out of him and made to understand what he did is wrong and be encouraged to be a moral decent person.

Things only got that bad that we need to arrest a 10 year old because we allowed things to get that bad.

And that's what our society has become. It's gotten to the point where we need to punish criminals so badly even a 10 year old isn't immune.
No! That's entirely the wrong approach. America needs social reform that produces a different mindset from the culture of war and killing.
We need to crack down on crime or even threats to the point people are scared to make a threat or comitt a crime. We need heavy handed police to correct our course and after some time things can be relaxed some.

I don't mean a police state. I mean criminals are treated like criminals regardless of age or skin color. Do something illegal? You pay the price. Or in this kids case he needs the shit scared out of him and made to understand what he did is wrong and be encouraged to be a moral decent person.

Things only got that bad that we need to arrest a 10 year old because we allowed things to get that bad.
Your wrongheaded proposed solutions will undoubtedly be in common with the majority of Americans.

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if your ideas are adopted.

Like what? Seems like this is a way to prevent the actual potential shooting. It's what the right and the left have been saying that the "signs" are not being taken seriously. Then, when they are taken seriously, we get this woke response from the left. Which is it? Make up your minds!

Of course the sweet innocent child isn't to blame right? It's the weapons that should be destroyed. The little darling was just joking of wanting to become a murder anyways. (Then you know if he would have shot up the school there would be questions of why the police didn't interfere.)

That little girl who smeared blood on her face to fake the shooter out. What a smart girl!

Yep! If he's still in Juvie, then in his interrogation they must have uncovered some mental issues. Perhaps, bullying troubles.
No! That's entirely the wrong approach. America needs social reform that produces a different mindset from the culture of war and killing.

Your wrongheaded proposed solutions will undoubtedly be in common with the majority of Americans.

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if your ideas are adopted.
We've tried it your woke ways for decades now and it isn't working. Enough of the woke stuff. It doesn't work. Tried it in the 70's and let the crazies out. Didn't work. We let the crazies in the White House in the 90's and it didn't work. Then, again in 2009 and 2021and it didn't and isn't working.
We do need to make a change. Put God back into the lives of our citizens and stop making people out to be just another animal with no morals or ethics. Science can do wonderful things but it has also caused people to give up on morals and ethics as well. Justification for abortions and gender confusion gives rise to anarchy without morals or ethics. And, we have more killings.

Yep! If he's still in Juvie, then in his interrogation they must have uncovered some mental issues. Perhaps, bullying troubles.

We've tried it your woke ways for decades now and it isn't working. Enough of the woke stuff. It doesn't work. Tried it in the 70's and let the crazies out. Didn't work. We let the crazies in the White House in the 90's and it didn't work. Then, again in 2009 and 2021and it didn't and isn't working.
We do need to make a change. Put God back into the lives of our citizens and stop making people out to be just another animal with no morals or ethics. Science can do wonderful things but it has also caused people to give up on morals and ethics as well. Justification for abortions and gender confusion gives rise to anarchy without morals or ethics. And, we have more killings.
I'm no longer interested in spam and childish nonsense but I'm still open to honest opinions on what needs to be done to correct the situation.

I'll only say that I totally disagree that religion would produce positive results. Organized Christianity is unfortunately immersed in their bible's own culture of violence of racism and murder of children.

If you've studied your bible's teaching you won't require quotes.

Why are they arresting a young member of a well-regulated militia?

I'm no longer interested in spam and childish nonsense but I'm still open to honest opinions on what needs to be done to correct the situation.

I'll only say that I totally disagree that religion would produce positive results. Organized Christianity is unfortunately immersed in their bible's own culture of violence of racism and murder of children.

If you've studied your bible's teaching you won't require quotes.
Talk about spam, your post is 100% garbage. As the secular atheists left have infiltrated our education system denouncing God and religion like you just did, we see more and more violence in our cities. This past election in San Francisco should tell you that with the ousting of the DA there. I suppose that most of the Democrats are not far left radicals like yourself. The same is with the Republicans. Most are not far right radicals that teach racism and violence. When January 6th happened, the Republicans and their commentators rejected the attack on the Capitol in public statements. But, the silence is deafening for yesterdays attack on a conservative Supreme Court Justice. Instead, Pelosi and the Democrats rejected more protection for the Supreme Court as a whole and the AG still allowed more protests at the homes of the Justices which is illegal. (title 18, Section 1507, of the U.S. Code). Such hypocrites! So, just debate and stop with the childish rants you just did. Grow up.

Talk about spam, your post is 100% garbage. As the secular atheists left have infiltrated our education system denouncing God and religion like you just did, we see more and more violence in our cities. This past election in San Francisco should tell you that with the ousting of the DA there. I suppose that most of the Democrats are not far left radicals like yourself. The same is with the Republicans. Most are not far right radicals that teach racism and violence. When January 6th happened, the Republicans and their commentators rejected the attack on the Capitol in public statements. But, the silence is deafening for yesterdays attack on a conservative Supreme Court Justice. Instead, Pelosi and the Democrats rejected more protection for the Supreme Court as a whole and the AG still allowed more protests at the homes of the Justices which is illegal. (title 18, Section 1507, of the U.S. Code). Such hypocrites! So, just debate and stop with the childish rants you just did. Grow up.
Jan. 6 counter talk was for survival from a party on the other side that turns a grain of sand not into a beach full of sand but a desert. That was not an insurrection. It may be something else, but not an insurrection. Now a bunch of people with weapons of war crashing the Prog Insurrection Party and eliminating most of the political class there both elected and non elected, may be just that. Prog Insurrection Party, eh.....PIP.

Jan. 6 counter talk was for survival from a party on the other side that turns a grain of sand not into a beach full of sand but a desert. That was not an insurrection. It may be something else, but not an insurrection. Now a bunch of people with weapons of war crashing the Prog Insurrection Party and eliminating most of the political class there both elected and non elected, may be just that. Prog Insurrection Party, eh.....PIP.
Completely accurate. The media let the Democrats get a way with the nonsense. Anyone calling it an insurrection needs to be sent to a real third world country where it actually happens. If Pelosi and company had this over their heads, they would never use the word insurrection.

Looks like a stupid joke of a 10 year old to me.

Would it still have been a joke if he was the one that police were threatening to shoot? I don't think anybody would be laughing then and even now I don't see the hilarity in the situation and I definitely have a sense of humor.

Would it still have been a joke if he was the one that police were threatening to shoot? I don't think anybody would be laughing then and even now I don't see the hilarity in the situation and I definitely have a sense of humor.
That's why it was a STUPID joke, more than likely. Unless what the kid said is a pattern of things the kid has done to suggest that he really intended to threaten people and perhaps shoot them, then it was probably just a 10 year old posting/saying something stupid, which 10 year old's do. If we are going to lock up all the kids every time they say something stupid that could be perceived as a threat, then we better start building a lot more juvenile detention facilities. Having said this, I am basing my opinion on what the video in the op said the boy did. Perhaps the police found much more when they investigated him.

Also, why would the police be threatening to shoot some kid?

Forum List

Back