Terminating healthcare workers backfires

It is not a disease. This Corona/Covid thing was deliberately planned and carried out with evil intent.
But, the King of kings is using them & their plan to punish America it's many Sins, that few are willing to confess and repent of, so America is going down.
Hopefully Tsar Putin is about to assist them in going down.

November 5 2021
The emergency temporary standard from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration is now available in the Federal Register. It goes into effect on Nov. 5. Employers have until Dec. 5 to comply with most of the requirements, but they have until Jan. 4 to comply with the requirement that unvaccinated employees get tested at least weekly.

The rule says that employers can either institute a mandatory vaccination policy or a policy requiring workers to either be fully vaccinated or be tested regularly. Unvaccinated employees also are required to wear face coverings when working near other people.

Employers are also required to provide up to four hours of paid time off for workers to get vaccinated, and paid sick leave as needed to recover from side effects.

Hey Biden said he was going to get rid of it. Now he realizes he is a demented fool.
I do believe when Trump was in office, the Democrats and their fan base had all the answers, they knew where Trump went wrong, and how he mismanaged it from the start.

Enter Biden and the Dems.......and......Covid is still here, still killing, cases rising. Idiots, the complete lot of them, they've got the cumulative IQ of an out of date Tuna can.

I do believe when Trump was in office, the Democrats and their fan base had all the answers, they knew where Trump went wrong, and how he mismanaged it from the start.

Enter Biden and the Dems.......and......Covid is still here, still killing, cases rising. Idiots, the complete lot of them, they've got the cumulative IQ of an out of date Tuna can.
Yes, Trumptards do, maybe less.

Trumptards refuse to get vaccinated or wear masks, then whine that people are still getting infected and dying, then whine that the vaccine doesn't work.

It's like bitching that your house burned down but never calling the fire department or even grabbing the neighbor's water hose to attempt to extinguish the fire.

November 5 2021
The emergency temporary standard from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration is now available in the Federal Register. It goes into effect on Nov. 5. Employers have until Dec. 5 to comply with most of the requirements, but they have until Jan. 4 to comply with the requirement that unvaccinated employees get tested at least weekly.

The rule says that employers can either institute a mandatory vaccination policy or a policy requiring workers to either be fully vaccinated or be tested regularly. Unvaccinated employees also are required to wear face coverings when working near other people.

Employers are also required to provide up to four hours of paid time off for workers to get vaccinated, and paid sick leave as needed to recover from side effects.

Trumptards refuse to get vaccinated or wear masks, then whine that people are still getting infected and dying, then whine that the vaccine doesn't work.

It's like bitching that your house burned down but never calling the fire department or even grabbing the neighbor's water hose to attempt to extinguish the fire.

Too fcking funny. The vaccinated, masked, practicing social distancing and having booster after booster are afraid of the unvaccinated!!!

BOO!

I love it.

Do you even realise what you post, it's just all generalised bull shit. Please put your brain in gear.

What's a Trumptard? Is that the opposite of a DimSmuck? I'm British. I'm Centre Right , vote Tory, and have had both shots. People vaccinated and unvaccinated have died, a tiny percentage of the world's population I might add. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated spread the virus. The vaccine is not there for you to cry about the unvaccinated, it's to hopefully give you the best defence against the virus. But as we all know, the vaccine is of no use against the new COVID strain, so now you need a vaccine on top of a vaccine. Then what happens when there's a new strain? Another vaccine.

Nothing to do with burning houses and all this drama you've spouted is just in your head.

Do you even realise what you post, it's just all generalised bull shit. Please put your brain in gear.

What's a Trumptard? Is that the opposite of a DimSmuck? I'm British. I'm Centre Right , vote Tory, and have had both shots. People vaccinated and unvaccinated have died, a tiny percentage of the world's population I might add. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated spread the virus. The vaccine is not there for you to cry about the unvaccinated, it's to hopefully give you the best defence against the virus. But as we all know, the vaccine is of no use against the new COVID strain, so now you need a vaccine on top of a vaccine. Then what happens when there's a new strain? Another vaccine.

Nothing to do with burning houses and all this drama you've spouted is just in your head.
Holy fuck, you're as dumb as a Trump cult member.
A vaccine only boosts your immune system, it doesn't make you immune, dumbass.
People who get a flu shot each year, can still get the flu.

And yes, when there is a new strain, you get a new vaccine.
Every year there is a slightly different vaccine for the flu.

Get your brain in gear.

We have 18 million health care workers in this country. 32K is less than 1%. So yes. Very few. I know that science and math confuse you guys.

I shouldn't have to. That's the whole point. Just like I shouldn't have to check their licenses, or determine if they are qualified before they start working on me.
Like I said ask them if they aren't vaccinated deny their help. Thing is, you're no different than an unvaccinated person. You can get it and spread it the same.

Trump didn't have the vaccine and still did better than Biden. You're a fool.

Holy fuck, you're as dumb as a Trump cult member.
A vaccine only boosts your immune system, it doesn't make you immune, dumbass.
People who get a flu shot each year, can still get the flu.

And yes, when there is a new strain, you get a new vaccine.
Every year there is a slightly different vaccine for the flu.

Get your brain in gear.
You need to stop spouting crap at those who are not vaccinated, dumbass DimSmuck.

Call it VACCINATED is another sign of being uneducated and clueless. These aren't really vaccines.
Who should I believe? The Mayo Clinic or Turtlesoup? Such a tough decision. I mean one is the legendary US Medical center and the other is an internet poster. Hmm.

Like I said ask them if they aren't vaccinated deny their help. Thing is, you're no different than an unvaccinated person. You can get it and spread it the same.

I would expect the hospital to take reasonable precautions...

Frankly, letting infected people work on patients who are already vulnerable is classic definition malpractice.

I would expect the hospital to take reasonable precautions...

Frankly, letting infected people work on patients who are already vulnerable is classic definition malpractice.
Okay drama queen. Like I said you can get covid and spread covid just like an unvaccinated person. So quit proving you're a fool that believes anything.

Forum List

Back