Terrific speech by Netanyahu to Congress

btw, you never answered the question: what do you think Iran plans on doing with its bomb? Picking up chicks?
I explained pages ago what Iran plans to do with a Bomb.

But I am happy to dumb it down for you as it has been necessary to dumb down everything else for you so far: Iran plans on doing with the Bomb the same thing everyone else does with it.

btw, you never answered the question: what do you think Iran plans on doing with its bomb? Picking up chicks?
I must have missed it. Remind me.
I am happy to dumb it down for you as it has been necessary to dumb down everything else for you so far: Iran plans on doing with the Bomb the same thing everyone else does with it.

But I am happy to dumb it down for you as it has been necessary to dumb down everything else for you so far: Iran plans on doing with the Bomb the same thing everyone else does with it.
Seriously? You are truly the stupid of the stupid. Because everyone does not do the same thing with it.

The Bomb is a saber for rattling. That's what everyone does with it.

Pakistan hasn't sworn to annihilate India like Iran has for Israel.

Seriously, if you people are coming from ignorance this deep, you should not speak on the subject.

2001 02 India Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In late December, both countries moved ballistic missiles closer to each other's border, and mortar and artillery fire was reported in Kashmir

Threat of nuclear war
President Musharraf refused to renounce the use of nuclear weapons even after pressure by the international community. Whereas Prime Minister Vajpayee asserted from the beginning that nuclear weapons would only be used if the other side used them first.

As both India and Pakistan are armed with nuclear weapons, the possibility a conventional war could escalate into a nuclear one was raised several times during the standoff.
They've had nukes for a long time, EINSTEIN. It's mutual destruction, like the US and USSR. The POINT is that Iran has sworn to eliminate Israel. NOT for nuking them. But for BREATHING. Do you understand? Nod your head if you do.
You can't be this retarded. You can't possibly be so stupid as to believe no other countries have threatened their enemies with annihilation.

Please tell me this was all a joke and that you aren't really this stupid.

You are parroting a meme in a vacuum. You heard somewhere that Iran threatened to wipe Israel off the map, and yet it never occurred to you that this kind of threat is not unique to Iranian-Israeli relations.

You have allowed hyperbolic panic to overtake you and lead you to believe Iran can't wait to get a nuke so it can use it against Israel six minutes later.

Jesus, you people are gullible!
Yeah, right Slick.

Australia Israel Jewish Affairs Council Iranian sources discuss plans to destroy Israel
As was widely reported, the Islamic Republic's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on February 3 said in a speech to worshippers at prayers in Teheran and broadcast on state TV, that Israel is a "cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut."

Khamenei also said, "From now on, in any place, if any nation or any group confronts the Zionist regime, we will endorse and we will help. We have no fear expressing this".

In his speech Khameini also said that Iran would continue its nuclear program, and warned that any military strike by the US would only make Iran stronger.
So you really are this retarded!

Holy smokes.
Holy smokes, a retard calling someone a retard. "Yer stoooopid".

No, it is not.
The US maintains nukes for deterrence against Russia and China. North Korea has nukes to threaten South Korea. Pakistan has one to balance power with India, and to have an "Islamic nuke." Israel has one to deter Arab aggression. France has them to bolster national pride.
You are an imbecile. A complete total fucking retard. Dont even bother posting again.

They've had nukes for a long time, EINSTEIN. It's mutual destruction, like the US and USSR. The POINT is that Iran has sworn to eliminate Israel. NOT for nuking them. But for BREATHING. Do you understand? Nod your head if you do.
You can't be this retarded. You can't possibly be so stupid as to believe no other countries have threatened their enemies with annihilation.

Please tell me this was all a joke and that you aren't really this stupid.

You are parroting a meme in a vacuum. You heard somewhere that Iran threatened to wipe Israel off the map, and yet it never occurred to you that this kind of threat is not unique to Iranian-Israeli relations.

You have allowed hyperbolic panic to overtake you and lead you to believe Iran can't wait to get a nuke so it can use it against Israel six minutes later.

Jesus, you people are gullible!
Yeah, right Slick.

Australia Israel Jewish Affairs Council Iranian sources discuss plans to destroy Israel
As was widely reported, the Islamic Republic's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on February 3 said in a speech to worshippers at prayers in Teheran and broadcast on state TV, that Israel is a "cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut."

Khamenei also said, "From now on, in any place, if any nation or any group confronts the Zionist regime, we will endorse and we will help. We have no fear expressing this".

In his speech Khameini also said that Iran would continue its nuclear program, and warned that any military strike by the US would only make Iran stronger.
So you really are this retarded!

Holy smokes.
you've already outed yourself as stupid. No need to prove it further.
I love how retards make retarded statements, and then when their retardation is debunked with a tsunami of evidence, can only say, "yer stoopid". :laugh2:

The difference between you and I is that when I call someone a retard, I PROVE they are a retard.
When did you post anything other than calling people retards? I quoted Khamenei. Your shit is weak.

No, it is not.
The US maintains nukes for deterrence against Russia and China. North Korea has nukes to threaten South Korea. Pakistan has one to balance power with India, and to have an "Islamic nuke." Israel has one to deter Arab aggression. France has them to bolster national pride.
You are an imbecile. A complete total fucking retard. Dont even bother posting again.
All exactly the same. Saber rattling.

"France has them to bolster national pride". :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Man, you are just cranking out the humorous quotes by the barrel today! Thanks!

When did you post anything other than calling people retards? I quoted Khamenei. Your shit is weak.

Go back over the topic. Real slow like. Read my posts and notice all the links and evidence I provided.

When I proved that other countries threaten each other's extermination, you do not undermine my point by repeating that Iran has threatened Israel. You only confirm you are a retard in believing Iran is the only country that has threatened another country with extermination and that a threat automatically means it will be carried out.

Everyone knows the meme about Iran wiping Israel off the map, okay? You are not informing anyone here of anything new.

But you are seriously retarded if you think a threat is the same thing as a plan to actually execute, as I have provided ample evidence it is not. Countries threaten each others extermination all the time. The USSR threatened ours on a regular basis, and yet here we are. And where are they?

They had nukes, they threatened our extermination. Here we are. Where are they?

Get it now?

Probably not. Because you are a retard who drank the piss that Iran will nuke Israel as soon as it gets one.

We have dealt with far bigger threats than a nuclear Iran.

Saber Rattling? I remember people saying that when Bin Laden said he would take down the twin towers one day...Wow talk about a 9-10 mind set. You must be too young to remember or you were one of those that cheered that fateful day.

Iran will surely do with a nuclear weapon the very same things every other nation that has promised to wipe another country off the face of the earth.

Oh, wait, no other country has made a promise like that.......

Seriously? You are truly the stupid of the stupid. Because everyone does not do the same thing with it.
That's true. The United States is the only country that actually dropped the bomb on someone.....................twice.

Iran will surely do with a nuclear weapon the very same things every other nation that has promised to wipe another country off the face of the earth.

Oh, wait, no other country has made a promise like that.......
Wrong. I have proven this retarded claim wrong. Thoroughly.

You are laboring under the mistaken belief that repeating something enough times makes it true.

The US maintains nukes for deterrence against Russia and China. North Korea has nukes to threaten South Korea. Pakistan has one to balance power with India, and to have an "Islamic nuke." Israel has one to deter Arab aggression.

Deterrence: "If you hurt me, I will hurt you."

Saber rattling.

I seemed to have misplaced the memo that states that Israel must be the ONLY country in the ME who can have nukes........and, why, would someone ask?.....Well, the Israeli right wingers speak better English than those Arabs.......and such is the "logic" that GOPers base their opinions on.........
You'r right. ANy country in the middle east that supports the rule of law and guarantees minority rights can also have a nuke.
Please list all those countries now.

Well, that may depend on WHOSE "rule of law".....Technically, Israel's apartheid of Palestinians is "legal"....and countries such as Cuba DOES have "rules of law' and does respect minority rights...It took our civil war to have the rights of minority respected....well, I take it back, right wingers still don't want minorities to be able to vote, for example....Look in a mirror.

WTF? Do you actually believe our civil war was fought to have the rights of minorities respected or that it accomplished such a thing? Where do you monumentally ignorant people come from? Mars?

you wish a jewish man standing for jews only, as all jews do apparently, was our nations president? what an idiot. we have enough war mongers already. maybe we should fire all nukes now and let God sort us out.? that' lll teach us who's his chosen
few really are. what do you zionists say?

I am a Zionist------I SAY----your post makes no sense.
isis wants to do exactly what they saw israel do. why should we back israel and stop them? zionist go home you spy

That comment is so stupid as to deserve no consideration.

Forum List

Back