Terrorism and Privilege: Understanding the Power of Whiteness

Just be happy your ancestors weren't shipped to the Arabian Peninsula, otherwise, you wouldn't be alive today to whine about White Privilege. Your great great great great grandfather would have been castrated and you wouldn't be alive today to whine about racism or getting your dick sucked.

Pardon me, but my great-great grandfather was a Frenchman, who married my mulatto great-great grandmother, who herself was granddaughter of a prominent land surveyor under contract to the then King of England, George III. As it stands, what you're suggesting is a fantasy that never happened, so to speculate is idle folly. The same fate you predicted for me, may yet be yours. Stranger things have happened. You can get up off your knees now.

Story time!

Right. Like it couldn't happen, ever, because the truth is stranger than fiction. Remember, I said I have never lied on anybody's political debate forum. If that is true, then you are an absolute idiot and miscreant. It so happens it's true. Every word. Sorry, it's my history and not yours. My mulatto great great grandmother concealed her husband's monies as a pregnancy, which the Union soldiers overlooked and he willed his land holdings to her offsprings, which was uncommon for the day. The story plot thickens.

Pardon me, but my great-great grandfather was a Frenchman, who married my mulatto great-great grandmother, who herself was granddaughter of a prominent land surveyor under contract to the then King of England, George III. As it stands, what you're suggesting is a fantasy that never happened, so to speculate is idle folly. The same fate you predicted for me, may yet be yours. Stranger things have happened. You can get up off your knees now.

Story time!

Right. Like it couldn't happen, ever, because the truth is stranger than fiction. Remember, I said I have never lied on anybody's political debate forum. If that is true, then you are an absolute idiot and miscreant. It so happens it's true. Every word. Sorry, it's my history and not yours. My mulatto great great grandmother concealed her husband's monies as a pregnancy, which the Union soldiers overlooked and he willed his land holdings to her offsprings, which was uncommon for the day. The story plot thickens.

Your life is a lie. I'd expect no less from your stories.

Just be happy your ancestors weren't shipped to the Arabian Peninsula, otherwise, you wouldn't be alive today to whine about White Privilege. Your great great great great grandfather would have been castrated and you wouldn't be alive today to whine about racism or getting your dick sucked.

who gives a fuck ??:doubt:

Story time!

Right. But what if you're wrong? (You actually "are") What then? All that crow you have to eat. Don't believe me. Like I care. But don't ever call me a liar, and stand in the light, when you couldn't possibly know if I am lying or not. Are we to take you at your word, for who you say you are, and what you represent? Don't ask of others what you are unwilling or unable to give. Word.
Got the documents from Ancestry.com to prove it. You?

Last edited:

Story time!

I'm certain your ancestors would be proud of you

Story time!

Absolutely. My world renown relatives are proud of me now. One of them is on Broadway, as we speak.

Absolutely. My world renown relatives are proud of me now. One of them is on Broadway, as we speak.

face down in the guttter

Right. But what if you're wrong? (You actually "are") What then? All that crow you have to eat. Don't believe me. Like I care. But don't ever call me a liar, and stand in the light, when you couldn't possibly know if I am lying or not. Are we to take you at your word, for who you say you are, and what you represent? Don't ask of others what you are unwilling or unable to give. Word.

You're a real life Robert Freeman.

Last edited by a moderator:

]

I don't know who that is, nor do I care. I don't watch the videos posted by my adversaries. Sorry. I'm poet. No more, no less.

Last edited:

]

I don't know who that is, nor do I care. I don't watch the videos posted by my adversaries. Sorry. I'm poet. No more, no less.

I know you prefer ignorance to knowledge. So this comes as no surprise. :clap2:

Minorities in America would be doing themselves a favour by acknowledging the concept of majority rule. After overwhelming and pacifying the Native Indians, Europeans built a civilization in their image that would reflect their values and favour them above all others. Just like societies in Africa and Asia favour the demographic majority. They respectively enjoy black and yellow privilege. And that's perfectly normal.

Hear Hear.

Oh what? Is Swagger your "Lawrence of Arabia, sucking your dick"? You know the British had as much little regard for "sand peoples" as they did Zulus. You have a pact with the devil over me. How stupid are you? LOLOLOL

Sounds homophobic, doesn't he?

Story time!

Dismissed. You have been caught lying repeatedly.

Proof?

excuse me? Do you know anything about the history of chicago? Violence and mayhem have always been a part of the culture. Blacks didn't create the culture....they assimilated it. The culture was created and instigated by "white people". Al capone was the mob boss of chicago, somewhat profiled in the hbo series, "boardwalk empire". Similar events were going on in major cities across the nation, in the 20's, 30's to present day. See: once upon a time in america (1984) - full cast and crew

i recall my family moving to garfield park, on chicago's west side, circa 1964. My brother and i were accosted by a young black guy, older than us, who demanded a quarter. We complied, and he told us if anyone messed with us, tell them we know "redd". I can't tell you how many times our asses were spared an ass-kicking because "we knew redd".
Chicago is all about gangs, thugs, and turf. But white people started it. Sorry to bust your bubble.

egads, is there no end to you blaming "white people" for every problem in your life? I never stated that "blacks" started the problem (but if you want to go back to "african tribes", there was a "violence problem" there, as well). The black communities in the major cities operate relatively free of "whites". Why aren't they coming together, and dealing with the violence, from "within"? Why is it, when police are in the communities to solve crimes, doors are slammed in their faces, and then the communities cry they are not treated "the same"? It is time to put on your big boy pants and start dealing with "your" community, yourself. Blaming other people is keeping you in a perpetual victim mode, where you just sit and cry, instead of being proactive in changing the situations.

totally laughable. Why must you always go back to africa, as if there is something inherently wrong with african peoples and their descendants? Big boy pants? Never took them off. No, blaming the responsible people is not "playing the victim", but calling those into responsibility. Nice spin, though.
And the problems in my life are relatively (and thankfully) "few". This the backlash from trying to demonize me, personally, as a result of being intimidated.

dodge!

1) I am a white muslim

2) Poet is a racist retard

3) Both of these statements are 100% true ... :cool:

You are right, he is a racist retard and I am not sure which he is the most of. Anyway, all this shit about profiling white men. WTF? That's what they've been doing for years. No one but whites get stopped in an airport and those of us who actually fly know that.

Oh, forgive me....how about: "Suck my big black dick". That should be much better. Who knows, perhaps it wouldn't even be your first time. You don't want to fuck with me, Limey.

Suck your big black dick? And you're a fudge packer? No thanks.:cuckoo:

Right. And you're a druggie nun. LOLOLOLOLOL
I'm sure you "pack" more "fudge" than I do. LOL

Nah, exit only.....:tongue:

Suck your big black dick? And you're a fudge packer? No thanks.:cuckoo:

Dude, your avatar is one of a nun smoking a hookah....why should we take your word about anything? I say, you brought it up, and it's "projection", on your part.

If you recall, I wasn't even talking to you, or directing my commentary your way. Obviously, attention whore that you are, you had to chime in, and make it about you.
Pathetic and juvenile.
Anitabeme has not made any friends yet

Last edited:

Dude, your avatar is one of a nun smoking a hookah....why should we take your word about anything? I say, you brought it up, and it's "projection", on your part.

If you recall, I wasn't even talking to you, or directing my commentary your way. Obviously, attention whore that you are, you had to chime in, and make it about you.
Pathetic and juvenile.
Anitabeme has not made any friends yet

You are the obvious attention whore spewing your bigotry and racism.

What, you wanna be my friend? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back