Terrorism and Privilege: Understanding the Power of Whiteness

This is your way of saying that you're an attention whore. Nobody hates you. You shouldn't confuse defiance with hate.

And you're not????? Please. I know hate when it's directed at me. And you're the last person that should be lecturing anyone about 'confusion".

I expose your small mindedness and subversive doctrines. That is not hate; that is pride in virtue and intelligence and accountability.

You're projecting again. Because I don't subscribe to your "ill-founded" ideology (See: Conservatism: The Politics Of Ignorance and Self-Interest), in no way implies that I am "small-minded" or subscribe to "subversive doctrines". In fact, conservatism is more akin to fascism than liberalism ever could be.
Virtue???? LOL. By whose accounting? Intelligence? See link. And accountability???? Oh, you mean like the Republican Congress' refusal to raise the debt ceiling until, via blackmail, President Obama agreed to cut more social programs, while preserving tax cuts for the wealthy, when raising the debt ceiling had never been an issue in the past?
Or the lies told during the last campaign? Please. Sell that to someone buying that bs.

Minorities in America would be doing themselves a favour by acknowledging the concept of majority rule. After overwhelming and pacifying the Native Indians, Europeans built a civilization in their image that would reflect their values and favour them above all others. Just like societies in Africa and Asia favour the demographic majority. They respectively enjoy black and yellow privilege. And that's perfectly normal.

Kindly keep your nose out of American affairs. We're well aware of British snobbery and entitlement here. Go have a figgy pudding or something.

Minorities in America would be doing themselves a favour by acknowledging the concept of majority rule. After overwhelming and pacifying the Native Indians, Europeans built a civilization in their image that would reflect their values and favour them above all others. Just like societies in Africa and Asia favour the demographic majority. They respectively enjoy black and yellow privilege. And that's perfectly normal.

I disagree with that. Fair minded civilizations are not promoting race privileged classes to the nth degree; especially on a long term scale. In fact, white people can go to China or Japan and be very successful. And in fact, to a lesser degree, they can be successful in Muslim countries.

But corruption does not always equate to racism. I think that African Africans are not very racist relative to other countries. But the majorities still suffer from corrupt systems, which are rigged by elitists and that has nothing to do with race.

I'm not saying that civilizations or societies are racist by design, just that it's the way they pan-out. Unless they're anticipating or have agreed upon a mutually beneficial relationship with an 'outsider' rooted in capital or expertise, like those white people who enjoy success in China and Japan, the civilization at hand will favour the majority over the minority.

Kindly keep your nose out of American affairs. We're well aware of British snobbery and entitlement here. Go have a figgy pudding or something.

I understand your frustration at the state of affairs you find yourself in, but that really is no way to speak to a White man.

I disagree with that. Fair minded civilizations are not promoting race privileged classes to the nth degree; especially on a long term scale. In fact, white people can go to China or Japan and be very successful. And in fact, to a lesser degree, they can be successful in Muslim countries.

But corruption does not always equate to racism. I think that African Africans are not very racist relative to other countries. But the majorities still suffer from corrupt systems, which are rigged by elitists and that has nothing to do with race.

I'm not saying that civilizations or societies are racist by design, just that it's the way they pan-out. Unless they're anticipating or have agreed upon a mutually beneficial relationship with an 'outsider' rooted in capital or expertise, like those white people who enjoy success in China and Japan, the civilization at hand will favour the majority over the minority.

Yea. I see your point. I do think that the most advanced societies reward merit. And 'diversity' is not the merit that the sham-artists pretend it is.

I understand your frustration at the state of affairs you find yourself in, but that really is no way to speak to a White man.

Oh, forgive me....how about: "Suck my big black dick". That should be much better. Who knows, perhaps it wouldn't even be your first time. You don't want to fuck with me, Limey.

Oh, forgive me....how about: "Suck my big black dick". That should be much better. Who knows, perhaps it wouldn't even be your first time. You don't want to fuck with me, Limey.

To avoid catching one of the STDs you folk are statistically more likely to be carrying over any homosexual connotations the service you seem to be demanding might elicit, I must decline.

I'm not "fucking" with you, though. I'm simply setting you straight. Furthermore, coons with a chip they're unable to remove from their shoulder don't frighten me.

Yea. I see your point. I do think that the most advanced societies reward merit. And 'diversity' is not the merit that the sham-artists pretend it is.

Diversity is what made America America.

asked the jews and the Italians.

ask the germans and pols

ask the chineese and then turks

ask the Irish and the French

ask the philipinos and the austrians

ask the pacific islanders and the spanish.

ask the mexicans and the greek

ask any American whos family came from other places if America is a better place because their families came here

To avoid catching one of the STDs you folk are statistically more likely to be carrying over any homosexual connotations the service you seem to be demanding might elicit, I must decline.

I'm not "fucking" with you, though. I'm simply setting you straight. Furthermore, coons with a chip they're unable to remove from their shoulder don't frighten me.

Really? "Your folk" had the STD's before my folk, and actually decimated the indigenous peoples when you landed at Plymouth Rock, and thereafter. And my response was to your condescending query of the way I should be talking to a "white man"...make no mistake.
Coons? Seriously? You have shot in the ass, any hopes you had of credibility or relevance with that one. You are summarily "dismissed" and rendered moot by way of the ignore feature. And look up "the dozens"....because if it were allowed, I'd be in the middle of playing them with you. Goodbye.

Last edited:

Suck your big black dick? And you're a fudge packer? No thanks.:cuckoo:

Really? "Your folk" had the STD's before my folk, and actually decimated the indigenous peoples when you landed at Plymouth Rock, and thereafter. And my response was to your condescending query of the way I should be talking to a "white man"...make no mistake.
Coons? Seriously? You have shot in the ass, any hopes you had of credibility or relevance with that one. You are summarily "dismissed" and rendered moot by way of the ignore feature. And look up "the dozens"....because if it were allowed, I'd be in the middle of playing them with you. Goodbye.

Dickweed has everyone but TDM and FrancoHFW on ignore. When he finally realizes that they are also his intellectual superiors, he may just slink quietly away.

He claims he's not a fudge packer, just a common, every day cocksucker.

Right. And you're a druggie nun. LOLOLOLOLOL
I'm sure you "pack" more "fudge" than I do. LOL

Last edited:
Just be happy your ancestors weren't shipped to the Arabian Peninsula, otherwise, you wouldn't be alive today to whine about White Privilege. Your great great great great grandfather would have been castrated and you wouldn't be alive today to whine about racism or getting your dick sucked.

Pardon me, but my great-great grandfather was a Frenchman, who married my mulatto great-great grandmother, who herself was granddaughter of a prominent land surveyor under contract to the then King of England, George III. As it stands, what you're suggesting is a fantasy that never happened, so to speculate is idle folly. The same fate you predicted for me, may yet be yours. Stranger things have happened. You can get up off your knees now.

540694_240729912718654_438945557_n.jpg
liberal whitey !!

Hear Hear.

Oh what? Is Swagger your "Lawrence of Arabia, sucking your dick"? You know the British had as much little regard for "sand peoples" as they did Zulus. You have a pact with the devil over me. How stupid are you? LOLOLOL

Right. And you're a druggie nun. LOLOLOLOLOL
I'm sure you "pack" more "fudge" than I do. LOL
poet is the one in his household that gets his fudge packed .

He needs to learn his place he is out of control, thank god it is only an internet forum.

Bitch, shall I forward you my address so that you can deal with me in person? Learn my place? When I say jump, you're supposed to say "how high". Now you are some Islamic filth.
silence boy !! learn your damn place !!:razz:

He needs to learn his place he is out of control, thank god it is only an internet forum.

Bitch, shall I forward you my address so that you can deal with me in person? Learn my place? When I say jump, you're supposed to say "how high". Now you are some Islamic filth.

I will send my private mercenaries to dispense of you. I don't deal with rabble in person.

Spoken like the coward you are. Good luck with them getting through airport security....you know they are profiling y'all these days. LOL

Just be happy your ancestors weren't shipped to the Arabian Peninsula, otherwise, you wouldn't be alive today to whine about White Privilege. Your great great great great grandfather would have been castrated and you wouldn't be alive today to whine about racism or getting your dick sucked.

Pardon me, but my great-great grandfather was a Frenchman, who married my mulatto great-great grandmother, who herself was granddaughter of a prominent land surveyor under contract to the then King of England, George III. As it stands, what you're suggesting is a fantasy that never happened, so to speculate is idle folly. The same fate you predicted for me, may yet be yours. Stranger things have happened. You can get up off your knees now.

Story time!

Forum List

Back