Dec 21, 2016
That's the elephant in the room

Testing is knowledge and knowledge is power

We are powerless until we know who has had the virus

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

How severe it was in those that have had it

We need this on a national basis and it needs to go into a national database

We just passed a TWO TRILLION dollar package.

We need 30 BILLION--50 BILLION going into a MASSIVE NATIONAL COORDINATED testing program and until we do...we're flying blind

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

We need 30 BILLION--50 BILLION going into a MASSIVE NATIONAL COORDINATED testing program and until we do...we're flying blind
Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants? Why don't you stop running your mouth, shut up and do something useful?

Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants?
Show us a link that says that the virus has not only done this but done so in a way that is so "variant" that it can't be reliably detected

You loudmouthed fucking jackass

Maybe if you weren't such an asshole busy shooting your mouth off, you'd know that no country on the planet has tested more than 3% of its people. That there has been problems with the accuracy of the tests we have. That they can test wrong if not taken properly. That many tests are inaccurate and unusable. And the best tests only work after you've already been infected, recovered and built up effective antibodies. By then, you could have infected a hundred other people.

Testing for the virus in widespread form, an anti-body test, a reliable course of treatment for people exposed to the virus, and finally, a vaccine. I don't see how you can reliably open things up and assure people of a minimum amount of safety without the first two being available for everyone you want to send back to work and school.

Testing for the virus in widespread form, an anti-body test, a reliable course of treatment for people exposed to the virus, and finally, a vaccine. I don't see how you can reliably open things up and assure people of a minimum amount of safety without the first two being available for everyone you want to send back to work and school.
I have a solution:
Just deal with it.
No testing, just get back to life as normal.

Maybe they have a vaccine in about a year.

If people don't, well.. I suppose something had to happen to make the Bible prophecies come true.

Here we go! Whee!

Who has it now

WHERE is it now

Pretty quiet with the sexual diseases though. Imagine back in the 1980's if we did these things. Poof...no more massive expenses for them.

Hey Jackass, how do you test for a virus that has already split into three different variants?
Show us a link that says that the virus has not only done this but done so in a way that is so "variant" that it can't be reliably detected

Maybe if you weren't such an asshole busy shooting your mouth off, you'd know that no country on the planet has tested more than 3% of its people. That there has been problems with the accuracy of the tests we have. That they can test wrong if not taken properly. That many tests are inaccurate and unusable. And the best tests only work after you've already been infected, recovered and built up effective antibodies. By then, you could have infected a hundred other people.
You stupid ....person.

Your links don't support your claims.

At BEST they point out things we DON'T YET KNOW...because we have not TESTED enough

I have a solution:
Just deal with it.

If people don't, well.. I suppose something had to happen to make the Bible prophecies come true.

Here we go! Whee!

That's a recipe for the "Acceptable Losses" scenario. You'd be saying whoever dies....dies. Not really a winning strategy.

I have a solution:
Just deal with it.

Here we go! Whee!

That's a recipe for the "Acceptable Losses" scenario. You'd be saying whoever dies....dies. Not really a winning strategy.
You probably never read about the 7 years of famine in the end times, huh?

Well hold onto your ass, cupcake! Here it comes!

The virus does and has mutated multiple times this is why we keep telling the clueless the VACCINE htey will be pushing be it next ur or next few months is gonna kill a lot of ppl !! WATCH!

and in the mean time u should be pissed about this
1587045139397.png

I have a solution:
Just deal with it.

Here we go! Whee!

You probably never read about the 7 years of famine in the end times, huh?

Well hold onto your ass, cupcake! Here it comes!

Did you really need to make me almost pee myself this early c'monn now LOL.

The tests are far from perfect but they are the best weapon in fighting this virus.

The US started very poorly in testing and the successful countries(relatively) were testing early and most... US got caught badly and a bit unlucky the CDC test didn't work.

At the moment US has 1.00% tested which is about half what Germany have and would put US bottom end of EU but not last. Not even close UK & France have some explaining... US is also testing pretty high per day, don't know if this is state or federal, but Trump has many times said it is the States responsibility....

U can take that vaccine first I want to watch how long you remain illness free cancer free if u get to live at all dumb ass. These vaccines have not had nearly any where near the testing time needed jerk off.

Doctors only have 1 day training in vaccines............ WHO said it to the world and if you missed well that was their intentions they knnow their sheep only listen to the " Headlines & parroted information fed to htem).

The virus does and has mutated multiple times this is why we keep telling the clueless the VACCINE htey will be pushing be it next ur or next few months is gonna kill a lot of ppl !! WATCH!

and in the mean time u should be pissed about this
View attachment 324098

Why.... Do you want a load of people breaking lockdown because their family is starving?

So you are pro spreading the virus then...

I wont be getting tested. Nor will I take a vaccine if one is found.
OP needs a brainAIDS test.
I have a solution:
Just deal with it.
This is the kind of idiocy we have to deal with and it comes from the Top...

So for the record, you advocate for everybody being jobless and starving, is that correct?
Me? I'm fat as a pig and have food for years. I will even dig a pond and go trap some rabbits and bring them here to breed for food. Yardbirds..all set to have some Reds for eggs and meat. Was discussing getting a cow with the neighbor last night.
I can see that will end up with a goat compromise.
Never have been big on goat meat, but if that's the way it's going to go..at least I can kill a goat, an affectionate cow..it would be very hard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back