Texas broke one-day coronavirus death record today

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
california-lockdown-protester-590x354.png

Re-opened Texas is struggling to flatten the curve after their Republican governor re-opened.
A single-day high of 58 Texans’ deaths from the coronavirus were confirmed on Thursday, two weeks after Gov. Greg Abbott’s reopening.
The state has reported 116 deaths over the past three days, the most in a three-day stretch during the pandemic.
Bet that just gives you uncontrolable wood, dont it?

roflmao

Star Telegram has been a Dimocrat rag for decades.

Meanwhile the lying ass Ft Worthless Star Teleputz is just lying again.

A single-day high of 58 Texans’ deaths from the coronavirus were confirmed on Thursday, two weeks after Gov. Greg Abbott’s reopening.
The state has reported 116 deaths over the past three days, the most in a three-day stretch during the pandemic.

1589514723491.png

April 29 to May 2 was obviously way higher, these lying farking Nazi Dims.

You can only do so much before you have to move toward normalcy. Who is to say there wouldn't have been the same number, or maybe more (maybe it is transmitted from a healthy adult to an older, less healthy adult while quarantined in the same home for instance) if they didn't open up?

We are shutdown in Ontario and we've seen ups and down constantly. If the shut downs are supposed to be so effective than why after such a period of time are so many shut down areas still seeing large numbers in some instances?

Funny how all of the Convid 19 death victims have had underlying health issues like obesity, diabetic, chronic smoker, came into the ER with two bullet holes in the head, had a .30 alcohol level, etc, etc....but doctors have been coerced into putting down Covid 19 as the cause of death.

I am not surprised in the slightest that the leftard clown posse has bought this load of bullshit and have fallen for it "hook, line and sinker".

You can only do so much before you have to move toward normalcy. Who is to say there wouldn't have been the same number, or maybe more (maybe it is transmitted from a healthy adult to an older, less healthy adult while quarantined in the same home for instance) if they didn't open up?

We are shutdown in Ontario and we've seen ups and down constantly. If the shut downs are supposed to be so effective than why after such a period of time are so many shut down areas still seeing large numbers in some instances?
Because the COVID19 virus has probably spread through most of the population already.

These lockdowns are like closing the barn door after the horses all got out.

It is pointless and only cause economic hardship and more domestic violence and an increase in suicides.

And people are condemning the impeached president trump for his incompetence.

It's obvious the people like COVID-19, just as the impeached president trump expected. Why else would so many conservatives want to lift all social distancing restrictions? They want to catch it, it's stylish.

LMAO!!!! Why am I not surprised that you got "sucked" in.......I bet you have huddled in your home wearing a face mask and fearing coming into contact (even at the suggested six feet apart) using "social distancing". Viruses are not airborne. Have you ever gotten a stomach virus because you ate something that disagreed with you? Might have been "under-cooked"? It was left at room temperature and bacteria of the unhealthy variety settled in and you digested it? This "flu strain" is just another variation of the other 48 strains of flu only this was a bio-lab grade of it. You really are an idiot.

Georgia's success in reopening its economy should serve as an example to leaders across the country who are hesitant to lift their coronavirus-induced lockdown orders, Tucker Carlson said Thursday.
The "Tucker Carlson Tonight" host praised Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who last week reported that his state had its lowest number of hospitalized coronavirus patients since hospitals began reporting in early April. The good news came just days after Kemp moved forward with his reopening plan, despite strong opposition from leaders on both sides of the aisle....
On April 25, the first day of Georgia's phased reopening, the state had 650 new reported cases of coronavirus," Carlson explained. As of Wednesday, 18 days later, Georgia had a total of 555 new cases.

Gawd damned rednecks, HOW DARE THEY NOT DIE?

For the record, Ontario has less than half the population of Texas and 600 MORE deaths. Just unbelievable. These numbers are far worse in Quebec.

Really outside of New York, America has done a good job. Canadas economy was finished even before this virus and it won't rebound for a very long time, at least you all have hope because your Constitution and civil liberties ensures and drives capitalist success.

For the record, Ontario has less than half the population of Texas and 600 MORE deaths. Just unbelievable. These numbers are far worse in Quebec.

Really outside of New York, America has done a good job. Canadas economy was finished even before this virus and it won't rebound for a very long time, at least you all have hope because your Constitution and civil liberties ensures and drives capitalist success.
Dude, why dont you move down to New York and help raise IQ there?

Or Illnoise?

It's obvious the people like COVID-19, just as the impeached president trump expected. Why else would so many conservatives want to lift all social distancing restrictions? They want to catch it, it's stylish.

I really think they are going for the herd immunity thing, but without vaccine it would probably require 2/3 of population and kill a hell of a lot of old people. I have decided to pass.

Dude, why dont you move down to New York and help raise IQ there?

Or Illnoise?

If I had U.S citizenship I'd start a Gofundme page to hire a private plane myself and be there tomorrow, rest assured. Hah. Though not New York, too similar to Toronto in how it is operated.

As it were, Americans need to get some perspective. Nobody is ever going to say there isn't any risk in life, but with reasonable mitigation, more knowledge of how this virus is transmitted and how to protect oneself, is all part of the evolution of handling it.

Don't destroy your economy, future generations and Western nations leading defender of civil liberty and freedom simply because of fear alone. We could all perish on any given day, you guys have a chance to live life as you have some determined politicians. Embrace it and remind the world why you are historically more different than other nations.

I really think they are going for the herd immunity thing, but without vaccine it would probably require 2/3 of population and kill a hell of a lot of old people. I have decided to pass.
This really isnt much of a "pandemic" as far as pandemics go but I understand you've got to get as much milage out of it as you can

Re-opened Texas is struggling to flatten the curve after their Republican governor re-opened.

Does anyone have a none pay sight?

Forum List

Back