Texas broke one-day coronavirus death record today

Funny how all of the Convid 19 death victims have had underlying health issues like obesity, diabetic, chronic smoker, came into the ER with two bullet holes in the head, had a .30 alcohol level, etc, etc....but doctors have been coerced into putting down Covid 19 as the cause of death.

I am not surprised in the slightest that the leftard clown posse has bought this load of bullshit and have fallen for it "hook, line and sinker".

Have you got a credible link to where that actually happened, or did you get it from one of your crazy conspiracy theory sites?

And people are condemning the impeached president trump for his incompetence.

It's obvious the people like COVID-19, just as the impeached president trump expected. Why else would so many conservatives want to lift all social distancing restrictions? They want to catch it, it's stylish.

LMAO!!!! Why am I not surprised that you got "sucked" in.......I bet you have huddled in your home wearing a face mask and fearing coming into contact (even at the suggested six feet apart) using "social distancing". Viruses are not airborne. Have you ever gotten a stomach virus because you ate something that disagreed with you? Might have been "under-cooked"? It was left at room temperature and bacteria of the unhealthy variety settled in and you digested it? This "flu strain" is just another variation of the other 48 strains of flu only this was a bio-lab grade of it. You really are an idiot.

Yes, we all know a mask isn't nearly as effective for protection as your stylish tinfoil hat.

Funny how all of the Convid 19 death victims have had underlying health issues like obesity, diabetic, chronic smoker, came into the ER with two bullet holes in the head, had a .30 alcohol level, etc, etc....but doctors have been coerced into putting down Covid 19 as the cause of death.

I am not surprised in the slightest that the leftard clown posse has bought this load of bullshit and have fallen for it "hook, line and sinker".

Have you got a credible link to where that actually happened, or did you get it from one of your crazy conspiracy theory sites?

Meanwhile the lying ass Ft Worthless Star Teleputz is just lying again.

A single-day high of 58 Texans’ deaths from the coronavirus were confirmed on Thursday, two weeks after Gov. Greg Abbott’s reopening.
The state has reported 116 deaths over the past three days, the most in a three-day stretch during the pandemic.

View attachment 336282

April 29 to May 2 was obviously way higher, these lying farking Nazi Dims.
Isn't that a four day stretch?

It's obvious the people like COVID-19, just as the impeached president trump expected. Why else would so many conservatives want to lift all social distancing restrictions? They want to catch it, it's stylish.

LMAO!!!! Why am I not surprised that you got "sucked" in.......I bet you have huddled in your home wearing a face mask and fearing coming into contact (even at the suggested six feet apart) using "social distancing". Viruses are not airborne. Have you ever gotten a stomach virus because you ate something that disagreed with you? Might have been "under-cooked"? It was left at room temperature and bacteria of the unhealthy variety settled in and you digested it? This "flu strain" is just another variation of the other 48 strains of flu only this was a bio-lab grade of it. You really are an idiot.

Yes, we all know a mask isn't nearly as effective for protection as your stylish tinfoil hat.
I know more than you because I have made it my business/mission to learn and discern. You? You waddle up to the trough of lamestream media hype and misinformation...bon appetit'

We could all perish on any given day, you guys have a chance to live life as you have some determined politicians. Embrace it and remind the world why you are historically more different than other nations.
We're reminded every day of the differences. Lack of self discipline and ability to work together.

I know more than you because I have made it my business/mission to learn and discern. You? You waddle up to the trough of lamestream media hype and misinformation...bon appetit'

Of course you do. No word on those chemtrail air sample tests yet?

1589523797044.png

Last edited:

Water and soil samples are not enough? People that have given hair and blood samples that are suffering from heavy metal poisoning isn't enough? Those that are suffering from Morgellens? I can lead you to water......you know the sayin'.

I really think they are going for the herd immunity thing, but without vaccine it would probably require 2/3 of population and kill a hell of a lot of old people. I have decided to pass.
Have fun hiding in your basement for the next year.
Good luck with the wide open anything goes thing. Hope it works for you and any aging relatives of yours.
It's up to individuals whether or not to come out of their home or to protect themselves. I do fault the Trump administration for not having prior pandemic strategy ready to go, and not signing DPA's on December, 31 2019 when they knew it spread, to send everyone N95 rated mask, gloves & safety glasses along with those $1,200 checks. They should also have been getting test to everyone who needs one.

But we can't all stay locked down forever, because of those failures, because someone has to keep goods & services flowing before far more serious problems arise.

Besides I have to serve at my best friend's wedding this weekend, you can bet we will all be wearing mask. It's bad enough that I already had to wear a suit & tie, so I might as well wear N95 mask, safety glasses, gloves & carry wipes.

Last edited:

During your thousands of hours of study, you really should spend a few minutes to watch the video's that you think support your claims. I watched this one all the way through. It does the exact opposite of supporting your claim. It made it clear that Covid-19 exacerbates a wide range of medical problems that otherwise might not end a life at that time without the covid-19 exacerbation. My father had heart disease. However, shortly before his death he was exposed to hepatitis. All the doctors told us that the hepatitis exacerbated his heart condition to the point of death. He would not have died at that time without the additional illness. As thoroughly explained in your video, Covid-19 exacerbates a lot of different illnesses to the point of death.

Water and soil samples are not enough? People that have given hair and blood samples that are suffering from heavy metal poisoning isn't enough? Those that are suffering from Morgellens? I can lead you to water......you know the sayin'.

We've been through this before. No, they are not, because there is a wide rang of conditions that might produce high quantities of certain elements that have nothing to do with aerial spraying. An air sample taken within what you want to call chemtrails, and directly behind a suspected spraying plane would undoubtedly prove your claim, yet no nutbag has been brave enough to do that. I wonder why? That, as well as no discernible indication of the logistics needed to supply such a massive endeavor puts all your silly claims deeply into tinfoil hat territory.

During your thousands of hours of study, you really should spend a few minutes to watch the video's that you think support your claims. I watched this one all the way through. It does the exact opposite of supporting your claim. It made it clear that Covid-19 exacerbates a wide range of medical problems that otherwise might not end a life at that time without the covid-19 exacerbation. My father had heart disease. However, shortly before his death he was exposed to hepatitis. All the doctors told us that the hepatitis exacerbated his heart condition to the point of death. He would not have died at that time without the additional illness. As thoroughly explained in your video, Covid-19 exacerbates a lot of different illnesses to the point of death.

I knew the point would fly right over that sloped, neanderthal skull of yours....which is those that are most susceptible should self-quarantine and take the proper precautions. It does not necessitate the "killing a fly with a sledge hammer" approach by shutting down the entire country thus causing a financial crisis of monumental proportions, dumb ass.

As far as your father's death goes? Perhaps he should have stayed away from drug using hookers that share needles? His weak immune system due to either obesity, chronic smoking or poor exercising habits doesn't make society as a whole responsible for his untimely demise, no? I am sincerely sad for your loss...sucks to lose a parent.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys live in a cave with the controlled mainstream news as your ONLY source.

Anyone who is not a complete brainwashed dupe knows by now that the death numbers are a pile of bullshit, totally unreliable because BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION they are counting deaths claimed to be "presumed" or "probable" which opens the door for pretty much anything goes, and on top of that there's a financial incentive to have CV19 patients and to put people on respirators.

But getting back to your reply to Dale about underlying health issues, here you go.

Last edited:

We've been through this before. No, they are not, because there is a wide rang of conditions that might produce high quantities of certain elements that have nothing to do with aerial spraying. An air sample taken within what you want to call chemtrails, and directly behind a suspected spraying plane would undoubtedly prove your claim, yet no nutbag has been brave enough to do that. I wonder why? That, as well as no discernible indication of the logistics needed to supply such a massive endeavor puts all your silly claims deeply into tinfoil hat territory.
No evidence was found by 77 scientists who actually took a look at the claim that aircraft are spewing out mind-controlling chemicals. Their results were not terribly surprising.

(76 out of 77) of the scientists said they had encountered no evidence of a secret large-scale atmospheric programme (SLAP). Everything they saw on the conspiracy websites showed that what they were seeing was the natural consequence of planes flying around all on their own without government nefariousness. The one scientist in question was simply saying they can’t rule SLAP out, which is a very different thing from saying it’s real.

Really? A twin engine Cessna plane should follow a jet (in the process of spraying) and have some guy leaning out the door with a net?

BTW, It's not "chemtrails", it's called "stratospheric aerosol injection spraying" with a few hundred patents for this endeavor that has been going on in earnest since 1997 but experimented with since the late 1940's. This is totally normal only to morons like yourself....

1016268_10203264826492645_8182376262759257694_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back