Texas lawmakers react to the El Paso migrant rush: 'Full-blown invasion at our southern border'

Meanwhile I bet every damn one of them has had a roof but on their house and their lawns tended by illegals.

Sure border policy is FUBAR but where's the crack-down on those that employ the illegals?

That could be done on the state level but I suspect the border states chapter of the US Chamber of Commerce would have something to say about that.

Meanwhile I bet every damn one of them has had a roof but on their house and their lawns tended by illegals.

Sure border policy is FUBAR but where's the crack-down on those that employ the illegals?

That could be done on the state level but I suspect the border states chapter of the US Chamber of Commerce would have something to say about that.
Considering the chamber is populated by people who look to hire illegals.

Farming would take a huge hit if we started cracking down on a state level. It's about money. Kick all the migrants out and we might end up paying $7.50 for a dozen eggs. Haha

Forum List

Back