Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

FYI: for anyone in Texas or cheering for Texas to do this, listen up. Secession is unconstitutional cite: The Supreme declared it so in Texas v. White (April 1869).

More up to date: Former (now deceased) Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia stated: "If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede."
That can be overlooked.....it's to the U.S.'s advantage to let Texas go.
You have no idea how stupid that comment was.

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Whats the new name? Republic of SteersNQueers?

That's the way to promote unity.

I dont want unity with insane people that believe in Qannon. Fuck that.

To you that means 75 million people. As I said, that's the way to promote unity, NAZI.

If those 75 million vanished from the planet magically, the world would be a much better place.

I mean sure, fuck Texas lol.....this will never happen though. You republicans always build this non sense in your heads and always end up disappointed like children on Christmas morning.

FYI: for anyone in Texas or cheering for Texas to do this, listen up. Secession is unconstitutional cite: The Supreme declared it so in Texas v. White (April 1869).

More up to date: Former (now deceased) Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia stated: "If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede."
And it can be RE-resolved by a second, guerilla-style, 5,000 year insergency war where there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

We have a right to do anything we want because we are willing to do despicable things and kill billions of you fuckers to make it happen and break your worthless soul.

Conquest is the ultimate law. Everything else is BULLSHIT!!!
^
View attachment 449591
Texans don't care what your supreme court says or don't say---they are largely political hacks and crooks as well. Sotomyer, Kaegan, and ROBERTS to point to the glaring. Texas retained its right to leave the UNION at any point that they wanted---------as part of their contract to enter the union. Bidens attack on oil will destroy the nation, but it will hurt the oil producers first and the worst. It is going to be tuff for Texas to leave but worse if they stay.

Alaska, Lousianna, Mississippi, Oklahoma---are likely to try to go with or when Texas does.

Funny, I remember reading an article decades ago from a KGB head--I don't remember which one but they said that thought that the US would break up into 10 pieces---with Texas and alaska each forming their own nation. Looks like this may likely be happening........Texas will do better in the long run......but likely to revert to being to bible thumpy for many to live there.

Texas V White was decided by a Lincoln packed court which contained a number of glaring mistatments of the facts, such as the claim that Texas was a state of the union at the time. How could Texas be a state of the union if it had no represention in Congress?

And it can be RE-resolved by a second, guerilla-style, 5,000 year insergency war where there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

We have a right to do anything we want because we are willing to do despicable things and kill billions of you fuckers to make it happen and break your worthless soul.

^
View attachment 449591
Texans don't care what your supreme court says or don't say---they are largely political hacks and crooks as well. Sotomyer, Kaegan, and ROBERTS to point to the glaring. Texas retained its right to leave the UNION at any point that they wanted---------as part of their contract to enter the union. Bidens attack on oil will destroy the nation, but it will hurt the oil producers first and the worst. It is going to be tuff for Texas to leave but worse if they stay.

Alaska, Lousianna, Mississippi, Oklahoma---are likely to try to go with or when Texas does.

Funny, I remember reading an article decades ago from a KGB head--I don't remember which one but they said that thought that the US would break up into 10 pieces---with Texas and alaska each forming their own nation. Looks like this may likely be happening........Texas will do better in the long run......but likely to revert to being to bible thumpy for many to live there.
The constitution doesn't say a state can't leave the union, so why should anyone believe it's not allowed?

^
View attachment 449591
That would be their Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Sorry bout that,

1. When we go the rest of the country goes to hell!
2. Why should we stick around?
3. I see it going to happen, and it will be MEGA GREAT, maybe we get Trump to be First President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I love the idea of the Republican party losing 38 electoral votes. Bon Voyage!
If Texas goes, then 3 dozen other states will go.

Sorry bout that,

3. I see it going to happen, and it will be MEGA GREAT, maybe we get Trump to be First President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No one is ‘going’ anywhere – including Texas.

Texans don't care what your supreme court says or don't say---they are largely political hacks and crooks as well. Sotomyer, Kaegan, and ROBERTS to point to the glaring. Texas retained its right to leave the UNION at any point that they wanted---------as part of their contract to enter the union.
Maybe Texas needs better lawyers. Every time they go up against the USSC, they walk away with their ass in a sling.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No one is ‘going’ anywhere – including Texas.
Don't count on it. Real Americans have had their fill of the Democrat Reich.

we just laugh at people like you, better get used to progressives in WH for the rest of your life retardican...

1611873018850.png

“Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!”

An absolute rejection of the Constitution.

Not that conservatives care about the Constitution, of course.

Texas v. White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.’

View attachment 449607

Can't handle the truth?

I mean sure, fuck Texas lol.....this will never happen though. You republicans always build this non sense in your heads and always end up disappointed like children on Christmas morning.
They do love their fantasies and conspiracy theories.

When the fantasies and conspiracy theories don't materialize, they just find someone to blame. It WOULD have happened if it weren't for THOSE PEOPLE.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back