Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Whats the new name? Republic of SteersNQueers?

That's the way to promote unity.

I dont want unity with insane people that believe in Qannon. Fuck that.

To you that means 75 million people. As I said, that's the way to promote unity, NAZI.

If those 75 million vanished from the planet magically, the world would be a much better place.

Right back at you.

Sorry bout that,

That might make driving cross-country on Hwy 40 a bit problematic.

But, California has border checkpoints on their highways, why not Texas?

1. You will need a visa to gain entry, visa's won't always be issued, may be a entry fee for a visa.
2. We don't have to let you in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. We don't have to let you in.

Especially if you're from California, New York, Illinois, etc. You know, those shithole blue states that you fucked up good, and now you want to come to Texas? GTFO.
Trust me. They have no desire to go there. Texas tried to go it alone once before and ended up bankrupt. Good luck with that.
They were bankrupt when they broke away from Mexico and BEGGED the U.S. for 10 years to take them in.

For the morons parked here supporting secession (Texas example) and yet profess to be loyal, patriotic Americans need to seek immediate mental health ... any state that seceded would mean no more United States of America.

What DEMS in office incited the Jan 6 assault on the nation's capitol ... provide a link or STFU.

They had problems with Republicans even before they became a state, now they have trouble with the Dems? Some folk are never satisfied. Let em go. They started as Northern Mexico so they should finish that way.

Sorry bout that,

1. All this whining, you want cheese with your whine?
2. This is the best time I have ever known to break away from USA, why should we suffer fools?
3. The election was stolen, and the media supports it, why should we care when USA goes further down the shit hole, you ALL asked for it.
4. Tuff shit sherlock, you did your deal, stole an election for the President.
5. I see no reason whatsoever Texas should turn a blind eye to it.
6. We know what you did, there is a ton of evidence.
7. Bye Bye, USA, hello the Nation of TEXAS!
8. And I'm not sorry bout that.
9. Pull the plug.
10. Drown in your sewers now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Good. Let them secede. I would love to see how well the Texas economy does without all the federal subsidies they get. Is it going to be fun watching the economy in Houston collapse once NASA pulls out and shuts down all their jobs there.

Something tells me most of these idiots who support secession, have no idea what they are doing. I bet it's the same as brexit was where you have a bunch of morons talking about leaving but then thinking they're still going to get Federal welfare and food stamps, and thinking that the US government is still going to just leave NASA and other facilities there.

How much do you want to bet that they're going to vote to succeed and then be complaining that they're no longer getting their welfare checks since they're no longer US citizens.

you're going to have a bunch of old people complaining about no longer getting social security or Medicare.

You're going to have a bunch of Texans pissed off that they have to have a passport to get into the US.

And you're definitely going to have complaints about the government shutting down NASA in Houston and relocating it and shutting down other government facilities which pretty much hold up the Texas economy.

and another sure bet for complaints is their oil companies and other vital economic powerhouses in Texas no longer getting government subsidies

98% of the time secessionists like this think they're just going to leave but somehow the United States is still going to be giving them lots of money.
Same brain dead moron to b**** about taxes and it's called theft but if they didn't have to pay taxes they would still be demanding to be allowed to use tax paid services.

As always, when it comes to crazy politicians, in Texas WE'RE NUMBER 1 !!!!

Sorry bout that,

1. The USA owes everyone no matter what SS and Medicare.
2. Thats what we worked for and paid into receive, after all the people who paid have faden away thats when those payments stop.
3. We don't really need NASA, but I would doubt they would leave.
4. We do have the Tesla got, who wears Musk.
5. We also if you didn't notice have the *oil*!
6. And not least we have,....drum roll, Willie Nelson!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Few Texans would ever cross the border.
2. Mainly we would stop you people from coming in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Good. Let them secede. I would love to see how well the Texas economy does without all the federal subsidies they get. Is it going to be fun watching the economy in Houston collapse once NASA pulls out and shuts down all their jobs there.

A state that secedes still would be within the CONUS borders/ boundaries - WTF is that about? A foreign country within our limits?

Sorry bout that,

1. If your from Texas, there is no better place to go, so why leave, its ALL here.
2. Maybe, Mexico, Bahamas,....Israel....Philippines....its a short list.

I say move all military installations out of Texas and see how they like a lack of funds.

You realize that Texas is the center for energy production in the US, right?

When you start paying $10 for a gallon of gas, because now Texas is a separate country, the loss of the military installations is going to be minor.

By the way, this would be the doom of left-wing places like California, which relies almost exclusively on Texas for their electricity.

Sorry bout that,

I say move all military installations out of Texas and see how they like a lack of funds.

You realize that Texas is the center for energy production in the US, right?

When you start paying $10 for a gallon of gas, because now Texas is a separate country, the loss of the military installations is going to be minor.

By the way, this would be the doom of left-wing places like California, which relies almost exclusively on Texas for their electricity.

1. Like I said we carry the USA, why should we continue to be USA's fuck boy?
2. We can't secede fast enough!
3. 25.00 a gallon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

They had problems with Republicans even before they became a state, now they have trouble with the Dems? Some folk are never satisfied. Let em go. They started as Northern Mexico so they should finish that way.

1. Mexico would never have Texas, but if they did, being a part of Mexico would be far far better than being a part of DC at this point.
2. But in reality we got big boy britches in Texas and we can stand on our own two feet, and we can defend our borders from any attack, ANY!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back