Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

I mean sure, fuck Texas lol.....this will never happen though. You republicans always build this non sense in your heads and always end up disappointed like children on Christmas morning.
They do love their fantasies and conspiracy theories.

When the fantasies and conspiracy theories don't materialize, they just find someone to blame. It WOULD have happened if it weren't for THOSE PEOPLE.

:laugh:
Who loves the Russia! Russia! Russia! conspiracy theory?

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Whats the new name? Republic of SteersNQueers?

That's the way to promote unity.

I dont want unity with insane people that believe in Qannon. Fuck that.

To you that means 75 million people. As I said, that's the way to promote unity, NAZI.

You have to remember these Nazis don’t want unity. They want conformity.

we just laugh at people like you, better get used to progressives in WH for the rest of your life retardican...

View attachment 449810

Like I have said numerous times, this country just became a one party state. And you are proud of the fact.

true, I'm impressed, first time I see you posting something with strong fundamentals. To reiterate your point bout one party, Biden will give amnesty to illegals, that may add more than 10 million votes for progressives, bye bye losers!!!!

1611873775862.png

This is not how we solve our nations problems.
States have the power to FORCE constitutional changes before congress. THAT is one of the ways you can solve problems.

You're delusional if you believe our problems are solvable. As long as the Democrat Reich exists, they will keep getting worse.

:itsok: Such pearl clutching.
1611873845836.png

we just laugh at people like you, better get used to progressives in WH for the rest of your life retardican...

View attachment 449810

Like I have said numerous times, this country just became a one party state. And you are proud of the fact.

true, I'm impressed, first time I see you posting something with strong fundamentals. To reiterate your point bout one party, Biden will give amnesty to illegals, that may add more than 10 million votes for progressives, bye bye losers!!!!

View attachment 449818

Imagine the blown minds over D.C. and PR becoming states.....

Sorry bout that,

1. We will slam the door shut on DC and the rest of the states.
2. We could have strong alliances with several states, but would not be wise to allow them into Texas.
3. Texas is Texas, and needs to stand alone from the other states.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The US will put Texas as a nation state that supports terrorists. Restrictions will be put on allowing anyone from Texas into the US
Good point.

Sorry bout that,

2. We could have strong alliances with several states, but would not be wise to allow them into Texas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The US will put Texas as a nation state that supports terrorists. Restrictions will be put on allowing anyone from Texas into the US
I thought you NAZI assholes opposed putting limitations on immigration.
It's good that's a simple four letter word for you, isn't it?

It's not the right time for states to secede.

In the coming decades, things will become so bad that some states WILL definitely secede, and the federal government at that time will know better than to stop them with force.

Texas, I believe, will NOT be one of them. I have read that Texas is turning blue as many "progressives" leave their blue states and move to red states, where they promptly start voting for Dems. Go figure.
Texas is turning blue because of open borders.
That is why the Racist Democrats such as AOC want to abolish the INS and ban deportation.
This is a lie.

There are no open borders.
Bullshit. Biden just announced open borders.
Nope....but, you know, lack of facts and lack of education in Texas.

Sorry bout that,

That might make driving cross-country on Hwy 40 a bit problematic.

But, California has border checkpoints on their highways, why not Texas?

1. You will need a visa to gain entry, visa's won't always be issued, may be a entry fee for a visa.
2. We don't have to let you in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The U.S. then can build a wall....and make Texas pay for it. :heehee:
You assholes have said countless times that walls don't work. Now that your guy is in the Whitehouse, all of a sudden they do. Do you believe we didn't know you were lying?
Walls don't work when trying to keep people out of the U.S. if they really want in. Are you saying that Texans will really want to leave Texas to get into the United States?

FYI: for anyone in Texas or cheering for Texas to do this, listen up. Secession is unconstitutional cite: The Supreme declared it so in Texas v. White (April 1869).

More up to date: Former (now deceased) Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia stated: "If there was any constitutional issue resolved by the Civil War, it is that there is no right to secede."
That can be overlooked.....it's to the U.S.'s advantage to let Texas go.
You have no idea how stupid that comment was.
Nope....all for letting Texas go. A winning play for the U.S.

Sorry bout that,

1. When we go the rest of the country goes to hell!
2. Why should we stick around?
3. I see it going to happen, and it will be MEGA GREAT, maybe we get Trump to be First President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I love the idea of the Republican party losing 38 electoral votes. Bon Voyage!
If Texas goes, then 3 dozen other states will go.
Nope...but they WOULD laugh and point.

Sorry bout that,

1. When we go the rest of the country goes to hell!
2. Why should we stick around?
3. I see it going to happen, and it will be MEGA GREAT, maybe we get Trump to be First President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I love the idea of the Republican party losing 38 electoral votes. Bon Voyage!
If Texas goes, then 3 dozen other states will go.
No one is ‘going’ anywhere – including Texas.
Don't count on it. Real Americans have had their fill of the Democrat Reich.
You mean "real Texans", right? Not Real Americans if they secede, dolt.

Sorry bout that,

That might make driving cross-country on Hwy 40 a bit problematic.

But, California has border checkpoints on their highways, why not Texas?

1. You will need a visa to gain entry, visa's won't always be issued, may be a entry fee for a visa.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Especially if you're from California, New York, Illinois, etc. You know, those shithole blue states that you fucked up good, and now you want to come to Texas? GTFO.
Trust me. They have no desire to go there. Texas tried to go it alone once before and ended up bankrupt. Good luck with that.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I thought you NAZI assholes opposed putting limitations on immigration.
Wrong, again, dumbass.

Forum List

Back