Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

It's not the right time for states to secede.

In the coming decades, things will become so bad that some states WILL definitely secede, and the federal government at that time will know better than to stop them with force.

Texas, I believe, will NOT be one of them. I have read that Texas is turning blue as many "progressives" leave their blue states and move to red states, where they promptly start voting for Dems. Go figure.
Texas is turning blue because of open borders.
That is why the Racist Democrats such as AOC want to abolish the INS and ban deportation.
This is a lie.

There are no open borders.

Correct.

Incredibly porous borders is a more accurate term.

In the coming decades, things will become so bad that some states WILL definitely secede, and the federal government at that time will know better than to stop them with force.

Texas, I believe, will NOT be one of them. I have read that Texas is turning blue as many "progressives" leave their blue states and move to red states, where they promptly start voting for Dems. Go figure.
That is why the Racist Democrats such as AOC want to abolish the INS and ban deportation.
This is a lie.

how did the millions of illegals residing in S.California get there?......its ok jones you dont have to answer....

Sorry bout that,

1. We will slam the door shut on DC and the rest of the states.
2. We could have strong alliances with several states, but would not be wise to allow them into Texas.
3. Texas is Texas, and needs to stand alone from the other states.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The US will put Texas as a nation state that supports terrorists. Restrictions will be put on allowing anyone from Texas into the US

Sorry bout that,

2. We could have strong alliances with several states, but would not be wise to allow them into Texas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The US will put Texas as a nation state that supports terrorists. Restrictions will be put on allowing anyone from Texas into the US
I thought you NAZI assholes opposed putting limitations on immigration.

Call your new country “CONSERVATOPIA!”

That's what some stupid lib or spineless R would name it. The republic of texas will suffice just fine.
And make sure to keep it 100% government free. Things will just happen by magic.

Sounds fine to me as long as the federal tyranny has ALL of it's tentacles out of the state.
The minions of the Democrat Reich simply can't imagine having any limits on government.

Call your new country “CONSERVATOPIA!”

That's what some stupid lib or spineless R would name it. The republic of texas will suffice just fine.
And make sure to keep it 100% government free. Things will just happen by magic.

Sounds fine to me as long as the federal tyranny has ALL of it's tentacles out of the state.
The minions of the Democrat Reich simply can't imagine having any limits on government.

They want absolute control and total command. You obey or you're hauled off to camps.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I thought you NAZI assholes opposed putting limitations on immigration.

Nazis were nationalists, racist and authoritarian... Do you have what passes for education in Texas?

This is a lie.

Bullshit. Biden just announced open borders.

I say move all military installations out of Texas and see how they like a lack of funds.

They can quit selling gasoline and diesel to U.S. customers and you'll be crying for them to open it up.
Most of the refining in the USA is done in TX and L.

Yeah.
I say move all military installations out of Texas and see how they like a lack of funds.

They can quit selling gasoline and diesel to U.S. customers and you'll be crying for them to open it up.
Most of the refining in the USA is done in TX and L.

Yeah.. The Saudis own Motiva... $177 billion a year.

In addition to Port Arthur, Aramco is acquiring full ownership of 24 distribution terminals. Aramco also gets the exclusive right to sell Shell-branded gasoline and diesel in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, the eastern half of Texas and the majority of Florida.

Forum List

Back