Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

It's not the right time for states to secede.

In the coming decades, things will become so bad that some states WILL definitely secede, and the federal government at that time will know better than to stop them with force.

Texas, I believe, will NOT be one of them. I have read that Texas is turning blue as many "progressives" leave their blue states and move to red states, where they promptly start voting for Dems. Go figure.
Texas is turning blue because of open borders.
That is why the Racist Democrats such as AOC want to abolish the INS and ban deportation.
This is a lie.

There are no open borders.
Bullshit. Biden just announced open borders.

The claim that Biden "sparked an immigration crisis" draws a connection between his actions and a migrant caravan from Honduras that the Facebook post says "is moving toward the U.S. border."

The migrants were attempting to flee Honduras, beset for years by poverty and gang violence and now ravaged by COVID-19. The already desperate conditions in the country were worsened by two major hurricanes in November that left many people without jobs or homes.

By the time the Facebook post was published, though, the caravan had already dissipated in Guatemala, stopped by roadblocks where Guatemalan forces used tear gas and batons to turn back the group of thousands.

It is not uncommon for migration to occur around the time of U.S. elections and transitions of power, NBC News reported, citing spikes in late 2016, early 2017 and 2018 around the time of the midterm elections.

In the coming decades, things will become so bad that some states WILL definitely secede, and the federal government at that time will know better than to stop them with force.

Texas, I believe, will NOT be one of them. I have read that Texas is turning blue as many "progressives" leave their blue states and move to red states, where they promptly start voting for Dems. Go figure.
That is why the Racist Democrats such as AOC want to abolish the INS and ban deportation.
This is a lie.

Bullshit. Biden just announced open borders.

The claim that Biden "sparked an immigration crisis" draws a connection between his actions and a migrant caravan from Honduras that the Facebook post says "is moving toward the U.S. border."

The migrants were attempting to flee Honduras, beset for years by poverty and gang violence and now ravaged by COVID-19. The already desperate conditions in the country were worsened by two major hurricanes in November that left many people without jobs or homes.

By the time the Facebook post was published, though, the caravan had already dissipated in Guatemala, stopped by roadblocks where Guatemalan forces used tear gas and batons to turn back the group of thousands.

It is not uncommon for migration to occur around the time of U.S. elections and transitions of power, NBC News reported, citing spikes in late 2016, early 2017 and 2018 around the time of the midterm elections.
In other words, yes he did.

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Texas formally seceded from the US on March 2, 1861.

How did that work out, dummy?

So you believe the federal government will invade Texas and conduct mass slaughter?

Nothing to do with "believe". Texas seceded, formally. How did that work out?

Yes, this is about what you believe. Weaseling won't change what you said.

Their economy was in terrible shape until they rejoined the Union in 1870.

ROFL! You mean after the federal government destroyed the entire state?

Civil War was over in 1865.

So you believe a people can recover from total devastation in 5 years?

Why don't you just admit that you're an imbecile right now.

So you believe the federal government will invade Texas and conduct mass slaughter?

Nothing to do with "believe". Texas seceded, formally. How did that work out?

Yes, this is about what you believe. Weaseling won't change what you said.

I only posted a fact, and asked how it worked out? You don't want to talk about that, so you pretend that I'm talking about a feeling, rather than a fact.

Careful, the "Texas Banana Republic Initiative" might help turn Texas Blue.

This is a lie.

This is a lie.

Nah, it's not a lie, we have open an uncontrolled borders with Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.

Our border with Mexico is controlled, but open, as opposed to closed.

How would 20-40 million illegals invade a nation with a controlled border?

This is a lie.

This is a lie.

Nah, it's not a lie, we have open an uncontrolled borders with Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.

Cloaking devices?

This is a lie.

This is a lie.

Cloaking devices?
More likely the border is wide open...no?

This is a lie.

This is a lie.

Cloaking devices?
More likely the border is wide open...no?

Nope. 20 or 40 million folks invading would be seen and confronted. They'd need a cloaking device to invade.

Unless they had some kind of mass teleporter device. That would work too. Instant invasion.

This is a bill with NO Co-sponsors offered by ONE YAHOO in the Texas House. I'm sure there's been a dozen bills introduced that way to make Ceasar Chavez the patron saint of Texas. Dont get your hopes up, More likely that California impeaches Gavin Newsome and elects a Republican.

The term for Newome is "recall", not "impeach".

Seems like they only joined the Union to get that wall built.

Since no officials can revoke an individual's US citizenship, would the Texas idiots who want to secede steal the homes and land of US citizens who don't want to give up their citizenship and want to continue living in the US? How would this work. Plus, Texas would be forced to live without the US military, FEMA help during crises, and all of the other dollars and services that Texas receives from the US. This is so stupid.
That may be that the US citizens with permanent residence in Texas will be allowed to stay there and keep their property. But they wont have a say in Texas' politics (wont have a right to take part in referendums, state and local elections, form parties etc).

Like Syria.....
Not only. How many countries in Europe can you list which allow non-citizens to take part in their elections?
Well good luck to the Texans in this initiative. I am not sure what benefits they will get from it but if they feel Texan and not American it must be the right way to go.
Well, it is up to the people to decide. I would support significant increase of the States' sovereignty rather than breaking up the Union. But, as I said, it is up to them. If I were an American, I would also be in disagreement with some developments going on there. So, I somewhat understand these people.

Since no officials can revoke an individual's US citizenship, would the Texas idiots who want to secede steal the homes and land of US citizens who don't want to give up their citizenship and want to continue living in the US? How would this work. Plus, Texas would be forced to live without the US military, FEMA help during crises, and all of the other dollars and services that Texas receives from the US. This is so stupid.
That may be that the US citizens with permanent residence in Texas will be allowed to stay there and keep their property. But they wont have a say in Texas' politics (wont have a right to take part in referendums, state and local elections, form parties etc).

What right have you to change their status and subject them to disenfranchisement? Absolutely NONE.

You morons should move to Guyana.
They will be the residents of a foreign country. And this country will have a right to impose its own rules. Not giving political rights to foreign residents is a common practice worldwide.

I dont live in the US. So, relax.
Wrong.
What is wrong, man? That a sovereign nation should be (and is) able to decide how to govern on their land?

Like Syria.....
Not only. How many countries in Europe can you list which allow non-citizens to take part in their elections?
Well good luck to the Texans in this initiative. I am not sure what benefits they will get from it but if they feel Texan and not American it must be the right way to go.
Well, it is up to the people to decide. I would support significant increase of the States' sovereignty rather than breaking up the Union. But, as I said, it is up to them. If I were an American, I would also be in disagreement with some developments going on there. So, I somewhat understand these people.

Not in Texas. We can't petition for a statewide ballot referendum. It has to go through the legislature. So I wouldn't get your hopes up because one state rep proposed it.

Forum List

Back