Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

What happened is obvious. 70 teens from nearby section 8 housing decided to jump the fence and party. The people who pay for the pool objected and called the police.
Well, I don't know that to be true. I think the white girl with the camera invited some of her black school mates over to the pool to see what would happen. Perhaps that is why no trespassing charges were filed! THINK!
She could invite no more than two guests. Where did all the rest come from?

Most gated white areas like that are usually lost in desert land......far far away from ghetto places.

What it does show is the monumental sense of entitlement black teens have. The idea of private property just doesn't exist. It's all theirs.
Great assumption on your part! Why weren't trespassing charges filed then? Have you even considered that those black kids were invited by one of the white occupants? NAWWWW, that's too much to expect from you!

What it does show is the monumental sense of entitlement black teens have. The idea of private property just doesn't exist. It's all theirs.
Great assumption on your part! Why weren't trespassing charges filed then? Have you even considered that those black kids were invited by one of the white occupants? NAWWWW, that's too much to expect from you!

He's probably going to blame the no charges on Affirmative Action or Obama

Every report, including the favorable ones say that the teens jumped the fence.

People don't "rile themselves", my boy. They need a catalyst to react to. Eric Casebolt did his best to be that catalyst. Fortunately for his sorry ass, the crowd showed enormous restraint. He owes them not only an apology but a debt of gratitude. If that were my cousin getting whipped around by her hair I wouldn't have had that kind of restraint.

People certainly rile themselves up.

Mmm, so you admit that there was real danger to the Officer from the various detained families and friends?

After all, if you would have resorted to violence, then it was reasonable of him to fear violence from the crowd, wasn't it?

Anybody who stirs up shit anywhere treating people as sub-human, should reasonably expect a blowback.
The thing is, this is a police officer. He's not supposed to be stirring up shit. That's the opposite of what he's supposed to be doing. This guy owes a lot of apologies.

THere was mass trespassing and violence. People were going to be detained and questioned.

YOu have stated that if you were there you would have resorted to violence against cops.

As there was, for much of the video, one cop and an unruly crowd, that would be very dangerous to the cop.

Where do you see this "mass trespassing and violence"??
Where do you see ANY of either?
Once again, "trespassing" has yet to appear anywhere except in the imagination of posters here. It's not in the articles. And I don't even remember anyone suggesting "violence". I remember posters imagining "drug dealers" and "people carrying something" and two have even suggested Barack O'bama set this up. That however is entirely perverted fantasy.

The only violence evident, other than the cat fight in the Facebook video, is clearly being committed by one Eric Casebolt. That assault is why they have an investigation going on. We wouldn't even have that if it weren't for a citizen kid taking video. They were forced into it.

But thanks for standing up for your fellow citizens as they get brutalized by out of control polizei. Real courageous of you.

From one of the links on page one.

"Officers were called to a local community pool around 7:15 p.m. local time to respond to a “disturbance involving multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave,” the McKinney Police Department said in a post on its Facebook page. Other calls also advised that the teens were “actively fighting,” police said.

“First responding officers encountered a large crowd that refused to comply with police commands. Nine additional units responded to the scene. Officers were eventually able to gain control of the situation,” police said."

People were going to be detained. You would have resorted to violence.

What, you're a fucking mindreader now?
Again, the only "violence" evident in the video evidence is the assault being committed by Eric Casebolt. And it's not "mass" -- it's one guy who's clearly off his nut. EVEN HIS FELLOW OFFICERS can see that; their stepping in to restrain him, however milquetoastedly, is the ONLY time where anybody is trying to calm a potetially explosive situation.

When you see police officers judging that a cop has gone too far, that cop off his nut simply has no basis left.

Were they wrong? Were they interfering with a police officer in the performance of his "duty"? After all, in defending innocent unarmed teens in bathing suits from a nut with a gun, they were doing the same thing the people around the girl wanted to do in defending her from assault. How is it the cops can do that, and her family can't?

Rationalize much?

I have watched the video several times and have yet to find a reason that the police officer in question felt a need to subdue the girl. I didn't see her doing anything that necessitated being treated so brutally. And if any of those teens had used the language that officer was using, they likely would have been handcuffed immediately. Several of the teens even asked the officer not to curse at them. I think the fact that he fell down due to his own clumsiness early on in the video is likely why he got so irate with these kids. I suspect he doesn't have any of his own. If he does, I'd hate to be his son.

Bingo and that's why these black men always end up dead.....today's law enforced officers do not want to run, do not want to wrestle their victims, they want you to be fearful and obedient. Otherwise, ol gun'er is comeing out

What happened is obvious. 70 teens from nearby section 8 housing decided to jump the fence and party. The people who pay for the pool objected and called the police.
Well, I don't know that to be true. I think the white girl with the camera invited some of her black school mates over to the pool to see what would happen. Perhaps that is why no trespassing charges were filed! THINK!
She could invite no more than two guests. Where did all the rest come from?

Most gated white areas like that are usually lost in desert land......far far away from ghetto places.

400 low income, section 8, housing units were built nearby. When this golf community was built it was probably out in the boonies. Then low income housing was built nearby.

You do understand that in a near mob situation that that is not the time to engage in long heated discussions with cops?

I do understand who created that near-riot situation. What I don't understand is why his fellow officers don't do more to restrain him.

Because they were off running down some punk who ran away, leaving him there alone with an angry mob, many of which kept moving up to try to help people he had detained.

Then how are they able to suddenly appear to restrain him when he PULLS A GUN on teenagers in bathig suits? Have these two cops miraculously mastered the art of being in two places at once?

That's why I just said, I don't understand why they don't do more". They DID recognize that he's out of control, and step in to get the gun put away. But then they just peter out. What the fuck kind of "protect and serve" is that? The "let's don't shoot them just yet" approach?

You ever have to face an angry mob?

I've seen enough to know an angry mob can get out of control, so the best thing to do is not create an angry mob in the first place. Which whipping a 14-year-old girl in a bathing suit by her hair into the ground in front of her family and then pulling a gun on anybody who appears to be interested in stopping the assault, has a tendency to do. He's damn lucky it didn't turn real ugly and bloody. That blood would have been entirely on Casebolt's hands.

Take a look at the other officer (we don't have his name) the blondish one seen earlier in the video up close, having an audible, calm, straightforward conversation. THAT is what a police officer should be doing -- treating people like humans. What Casebolt is doing is the polar opposite-- creating an adversarial situation where none existed. THAT sir is how you start a riot.

THe video shows them leaving and then coming back several minutes later.

Letting a crowd gather and rile themselves up it how to create an angry mob. Having a number of people running their mouths is part of the riling up process.

People don't "rile themselves", my boy. They need a catalyst to react to. Eric Casebolt did his best to be that catalyst. Fortunately for his sorry ass, the crowd showed enormous restraint. He owes them not only an apology but a debt of gratitude. If that were my cousin getting whipped around by her hair I wouldn't have had that kind of restraint.

Exactly.....people don't just go crazy because its the thing to do. That coward, called a cop is solely responsible for the mayhem at this event and should be stripped of his badge.

All of them? Or was there two separate groups ? Do you even have a clue or is that another of your wild assumptions?

You seem to be expecting proof of an impossibility.
Far as I know the laws of linear time apply even in Texas.

Here's a question for you cop-pologists and racists:

-- Is there any kind of conceivable scenario -- any at all -- in which a cop could possibly be wrong, even though he's a cop and therefore infallible? Is there any conceivable scenario where a citizen could be right, even though they're black?

Let's say a black teenage girl is just standing around doing nothing in particular. Racist cop walks up and smashes her in the face. Should she be charged with "existing while black" (part of that 'uppity' ordinance where 'mouthing off' appears) --- or would you charge her with assaulting a police officer's fist with her face?

Or both?

I am NOT expecting proof of an impossibility.

But I stated that the girl's claims sounded unlikely and you directed me to a video that did not show the events she claimed.

At this point we have nothing but the girls side of the story and it does not sound likely.

THe video of her and the older woman pulling each other's hair does not support her story.

NO, you asked where this video was, and I directed you there. We all know you can't video-record the past. No shit, Sherlock. NOBODY claimed the racial slurs are on the video. When your position depends on making shit up, guess where that leaves you.

As I had expressed doubt about her claims, I thought I was being clear that I would have liked to have seen those claims verified.

Seeing some hair pulling did nothing of the sort.

I'm not making shit up. I just find her story unlikely.

Even though corroborated by witnesses. And it shouldn't be necessary to point out but -- even though corroborated by a WHITE witness. Ruh roh.

So you find it more "likely" that some teenage girl at a pool party is going to just up and pick a fight with an adult. For no reason.

:eusa_whistle:

Witnesses?

Yes, witnesses. Aside from the girl and older woman in the Tatiana video, the 14-year-old Grace Stone, who went to the police to explain the train of events and for doing that got handcuffed by the same Eric Casebold asshole that assaulted the other girl. HANDCUFFED. And they wouldn't say what for and they wouldn't tell her father what for. You may recall she was the only white person to be handcuffed. For trying to tell the story that apparently was inconvenient. I guess they didn't have the materials to put a gag in her mouth.

This gated community isn't gated enough. The walls need to be higher and topped with concertina wire. The gates need to have guard shacks with armed guards. The residents should have transponders in their cars that would stop any unauthorized vehicle from being on club grounds. Just like every other secure community. Times are changing.

Why werent trespassing charges filed again?

Mmm, so you admit that there was real danger to the Officer from the various detained families and friends?

After all, if you would have resorted to violence, then it was reasonable of him to fear violence from the crowd, wasn't it?

Anybody who stirs up shit anywhere treating people as sub-human, should reasonably expect a blowback.
The thing is, this is a police officer. He's not supposed to be stirring up shit. That's the opposite of what he's supposed to be doing. This guy owes a lot of apologies.

THere was mass trespassing and violence. People were going to be detained and questioned.

YOu have stated that if you were there you would have resorted to violence against cops.

As there was, for much of the video, one cop and an unruly crowd, that would be very dangerous to the cop.

Once again, "trespassing" has yet to appear anywhere except in the imagination of posters here. It's not in the articles. And I don't even remember anyone suggesting "violence". I remember posters imagining "drug dealers" and "people carrying something" and two have even suggested Barack O'bama set this up. That however is entirely perverted fantasy.

The only violence evident, other than the cat fight in the Facebook video, is clearly being committed by one Eric Casebolt. That's why they have an investigation going on. We wouldn't even have that if it weren't for a citizen kid taking video. They were forced into it.

But thanks for standing up for your fellow citizens as they get brutalized by out of control polizei. Real courageous of you.

The entire thing began when a DJ that was hired used social media to invite people to the party, he done so without the host's approval. When the people arrived and were then asked to leave is when things turned ugly. Technically when a person is asked to leave and they refuse, they are in fact trespassing.

Dunno where you're getting this story about a DJ and social media but none of that can be connected to the video. There's no DJ in sight. Nor is there a pool, or a fence. We can't tell who anybody is or what their role is. Therefore to assign "trespasser" to the girl getting thrown to the ground -- or anybody -- is nothing more than idle speculation.

If there was mass trespassing and fighting and everyone ran when the cops showed, what exactly were the cops to do except grab people and hold them until questions could be asked?

Yes, that's exactly what he was thinking. That explains why the cop is seen on video, yelling profanities to the kids to leave.

How about you stop being a fucking idiot, and stop defending this bullshit?

The only violence evident, other than the cat fight in the Facebook video, is clearly being committed by one Eric Casebolt. That's why they have an investigation going on. We wouldn't even have that if it weren't for a citizen kid taking video. They were forced into it.

The entire thing began when a DJ that was hired used social media to invite people to the party, he done so without the host's approval. When the people arrived and were then asked to leave is when things turned ugly. Technically when a person is asked to leave and they refuse, they are in fact trespassing.

Dunno where you're getting this story about a DJ and social media but none of that can be connected to the video. There's no DJ in sight. Nor is there a pool, or a fence. We can't tell who anybody is or what their role is. Therefore to assign "trespasser" to the girl getting thrown to the ground -- or anybody -- is nothing more than idle speculation.
You're not being fair, what would they have if they didnt have speculation?

What do you expect them to do when they cant lie about it?

I have watched the video several times and have yet to find a reason that the police officer in question felt a need to subdue the girl. I didn't see her doing anything that necessitated being treated so brutally. And if any of those teens had used the language that officer was using, they likely would have been handcuffed immediately. Several of the teens even asked the officer not to curse at them. I think the fact that he fell down due to his own clumsiness early on in the video is likely why he got so irate with these kids. I suspect he doesn't have any of his own. If he does, I'd hate to be his son.

Bingo and that's why these black men always end up dead.....today's law enforced officers do not want to run, do not want to wrestle their victims, they want you to be fearful and obedient. Otherwise, ol gun'er is comeing out
Well, I can understand not wanting to wrestle with a suspect for fear of losing your gun and having it turned on you. However, when the suspect is running away, there is no need to even put your hand on the butt of the weapon!

If there was mass trespassing and fighting and everyone ran when the cops showed, what exactly were the cops to do except grab people and hold them until questions could be asked?

Yes, that's exactly what he was thinking. That explains why the cop is seen on video, yelling profanities to the kids to leave.

How about you stop being a fucking idiot, and stop defending this bullshit?

This is why Cornell is the one and only person I dont respond to. His trolling is so blatent its no need

Unlike you, I read the articles associated with the videos.

We don't know that there weren't. Or that they ran and weren't caught.

We don't know that there weren't. Or that they ran and weren't caught.

Yes we do, none were. So why werent those law breakers charged with law breaking?

Eric Holder?

Forum List

Back