Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Why is there no screenshots of all these "social media organization" accusations?

the twitter link was a pic of a flyer

Look up the DJ on twitter. Need help?

First of all I did. Tweets with replies by DJ REIGN AndrewCosby1 Twitter

Second of all he said he did not create the flyer.

Third, what does the DJ have to do with everyones inability to produce this organized social media campaign screenshot?

The internet never forgets so if it exists its out there.

The tweets were deleted. If you know how to retrieve deleted tweets then go for it. If not then, oh well.

I asked for screenshots you said look up the DJ.

I looked up the DJ

I asked for the screenshots and you now say they were deleted

The internet cant be erased silly. If it was real there would be screenshots of it. The internet never forgets

Dude get a grip. I stated I couldn't search social media on this computer, I used Google and found the information I provided you and that's where I saw that tweets had been deleted.

Can you recover deleted tweets or deleted facebook posts?

Calm down bro...I'm not talking about only you. I'm asking if this was organized on social media.....and this has become a national news story....covered in print, TV and Internet. Then why has not one news org, kid, blog etc produced 1 screenshot of the post?

If it existed, it would've been shown instead of "rumored to be".

Yes, several celebs have tried to get things taken off the internet but like I said...the internet never forgets.

The fact that this is a national story...says how pathetic our population is becoming.

Brutal....doesnt look like anyone was hurt.......act like jackals get treated as same

Yep, that's why that jackal in blue is now worried about being unemployed. The system is truly starting to work.. ,that is, as long as cell phone cameras are out there!

Brutal....doesnt look like anyone was hurt.......act like jackals get treated as same

Yep, that's why that jackal in blue is now worried about being unemployed. The system is truly starting to work.. ,that is, as long as cell phone cameras are out there!

Haha...that cop isnt getting fired. Everything he did was legal. Period. Hes on admin leave (paid vacation) til it blows over.

^^^ Right, see before white people just dismissed it as always being criminals who had problems with the police and that if the police did anything to you it MUST'VE been your fault.

Now we have cameras that show the real story....but the same old excuses except the newest one I love is "we dont know what happened before the camera started"

Which is reasonable except that its always used to excuse every behavior a cop displays and never is used to defend the person being attacked by cops.

What happened is obvious. 70 teens from nearby section 8 housing decided to jump the fence and party. The people who pay for the pool objected and called the police.

Third, what does the DJ have to do with everyones inability to produce this organized social media campaign screenshot?

The tweets were deleted. If you know how to retrieve deleted tweets then go for it. If not then, oh well.

I looked up the DJ

The internet cant be erased silly. If it was real there would be screenshots of it. The internet never forgets

Dude get a grip. I stated I couldn't search social media on this computer, I used Google and found the information I provided you and that's where I saw that tweets had been deleted.

Don't play dumb.

Close Captain has caught you and proven something!

HE will let us know what, any minute now.

He couldn't catch a rash at a poison ivy convention.

I looked up the DJ

Calm down bro...I'm not talking about only you. I'm asking if this was organized on social media.....and this has become a national news story....covered in print, TV and Internet. Then why has not one news org, kid, blog etc produced 1 screenshot of the post?

Yes, several celebs have tried to get things taken off the internet but like I said...the internet never forgets.

No sound.

Say it all together. Bay area intifada. Three times. Make it true.

So a bunch of bored black kids baited the police and cranked ip the cameras. It happens every day. The cops have got to pull back and let the thugs run.

It was an adult. A white lady, not unlike yourself.
It's on video.

And the video was shot by a 14-year-old girl, also white. She got handcuffed for it and detained. We can't say "arrested" since there was no charge, since video recording is not illegal, though they wish it was.

She was the only white person so detained.

But do go on with your ignoramitude narrative. Very entertaining.
And quickly uploaded to bay area intifada. Yeah. Sure. This screams set up. So which one of the children is going to scream I can't breathe?
The dead one in the trunk of the cop car?

Haha...that cop isnt getting fired. Everything he did was legal. Period. Hes on admin leave (paid vacation) til it blows over.
True, and the money used to settle that upcoming lawsuit isn't coming out of his pocket either!

I looked up the DJ

No sound.

That doesnt make it any less real, sorry

The fact that this is a national story...says how pathetic our population is becoming.

The only reason this has become a national story, yes even where I live its being shown.....is because it shows how easily it is for blacks to become yesterdays children at the hands of cops....the way that coward pulled out that gun, how easy it could have been for those kids to be dead...thats' why its a national story and guess what? Of all the bs, not one kid was in violation of that pool party shit, not one. The one's causing the so called chaos, was long gone by the time the Mayberry gang showed up.

Either they were committing a crime or they weren't...You cant claim they did commit a crime AND believe the cop just didnt charge them with a crime.

That means there was no crime and all that was just a way to fulfill his Napoleon Complex to beat up a young girl

What happened is obvious. 70 teens from nearby section 8 housing decided to jump the fence and party. The people who pay for the pool objected and called the police.

Well, I don't know that to be true. I think the white girl with the camera invited some of her black school mates over to the pool to see what would happen. Perhaps that is why no trespassing charges were filed! THINK!

What it does show is the monumental sense of entitlement black teens have. The idea of private property just doesn't exist. It's all theirs.

Well, I don't know that to be true. I think the white girl with the camera invited some of her black school mates over to the pool to see what would happen. Perhaps that is why no trespassing charges were filed! THINK!
She could invite no more than two guests. Where did all the rest come from?

People don't "rile themselves", my boy. They need a catalyst to react to. Eric Casebolt did his best to be that catalyst. Fortunately for his sorry ass, the crowd showed enormous restraint. He owes them not only an apology but a debt of gratitude. If that were my cousin getting whipped around by her hair I wouldn't have had that kind of restraint.

People certainly rile themselves up.

Mmm, so you admit that there was real danger to the Officer from the various detained families and friends?

After all, if you would have resorted to violence, then it was reasonable of him to fear violence from the crowd, wasn't it?

Anybody who stirs up shit anywhere treating people as sub-human, should reasonably expect a blowback.
The thing is, this is a police officer. He's not supposed to be stirring up shit. That's the opposite of what he's supposed to be doing. This guy owes a lot of apologies.

THere was mass trespassing and violence. People were going to be detained and questioned.

YOu have stated that if you were there you would have resorted to violence against cops.

As there was, for much of the video, one cop and an unruly crowd, that would be very dangerous to the cop.

Where do you see this "mass trespassing and violence"??
Where do you see ANY of either?
Once again, "trespassing" has yet to appear anywhere except in the imagination of posters here. It's not in the articles. And I don't even remember anyone suggesting "violence". I remember posters imagining "drug dealers" and "people carrying something" and two have even suggested Barack O'bama set this up. That however is entirely perverted fantasy.

The only violence evident, other than the cat fight in the Facebook video, is clearly being committed by one Eric Casebolt. That's why they have an investigation going on. We wouldn't even have that if it weren't for a citizen kid taking video. They were forced into it.

But thanks for standing up for your fellow citizens as they get brutalized by out of control polizei. Real courageous of you.

The entire thing began when a DJ that was hired used social media to invite people to the party, he done so without the host's approval. When the people arrived and were then asked to leave is when things turned ugly. Technically when a person is asked to leave and they refuse, they are in fact trespassing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...bottom line is this, when 2 or more black boys gather in one spot......even a church....its time to be afraid.

What it does show is the monumental sense of entitlement black teens have. The idea of private property just doesn't exist. It's all theirs.

Tis is Texas we're talking about.......I'm 1000% sure these nigga boys knew their place.

People certainly rile themselves up.

Mmm, so you admit that there was real danger to the Officer from the various detained families and friends?

After all, if you would have resorted to violence, then it was reasonable of him to fear violence from the crowd, wasn't it?

Anybody who stirs up shit anywhere treating people as sub-human, should reasonably expect a blowback.
The thing is, this is a police officer. He's not supposed to be stirring up shit. That's the opposite of what he's supposed to be doing. This guy owes a lot of apologies.

THere was mass trespassing and violence. People were going to be detained and questioned.

YOu have stated that if you were there you would have resorted to violence against cops.

As there was, for much of the video, one cop and an unruly crowd, that would be very dangerous to the cop.

Where do you see this "mass trespassing and violence"??
Where do you see ANY of either?
Once again, "trespassing" has yet to appear anywhere except in the imagination of posters here. It's not in the articles. And I don't even remember anyone suggesting "violence". I remember posters imagining "drug dealers" and "people carrying something" and two have even suggested Barack O'bama set this up. That however is entirely perverted fantasy.

The only violence evident, other than the cat fight in the Facebook video, is clearly being committed by one Eric Casebolt. That's why they have an investigation going on. We wouldn't even have that if it weren't for a citizen kid taking video. They were forced into it.

But thanks for standing up for your fellow citizens as they get brutalized by out of control polizei. Real courageous of you.

The entire thing began when a DJ that was hired used social media to invite people to the party, he done so without the host's approval. When the people arrived and were then asked to leave is when things turned ugly. Technically when a person is asked to leave and they refuse, they are in fact trespassing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...bottom line is this, when 2 or more black boys gather in one spot......even a church....its time to be afraid.
It sure as hell is. Keep your hand on your gun and grow eyes in the back of your head.

Forum List

Back