Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Actually in writing your stupid assed reply you mistakenly have listed in the first paragraph the ultimate responsibility of that out of control officer...
As far as the officer being attacked, I won't even address such a stupid lie.
You didn't see all of those kids trying to stop him from pushing that loudmouthed girl to the ground?

I sure as heck did.

Pulling that gun scattered their asses and prevented a riot.

No, I didn't see their invisible powers of telepathy being that they never laid a hand on the officer...
Apparently you thought you did...smh.
First at about 3 mins of the video the girls jumped in.....then two punks, one with a cigarette in his mouth looked like he was trying to start a fight with him....and the cop pulled his gun and they scattered.
Clear as day.
Thanks for showcasing your ignorance of the events that lead up to the video...no wonder your posts seemed so ignorant.

Do I need to supply you with a link of the white women's actions???
Far as I can tell what we don't see is hearsay. You don't know what really happened and neither do I.

Regardless......those kids were the ones that were showing their ass in front of the cops.....and it doesn't matter what started it. Smart-mouth the cops and you're gonna get cuffed.

And you're good with that? Way to stand up for your fellow citizens there, Benedict.

We've been waiting since this thread started for someone to link this "run your mouth" statute.
Wonder why it's taking so long...

The problem I see is this world is so full of hate. The kids are nothing but a bunch of racists and bigots. They don't respect authority anymore and they won't listen to anyone.
Both sides need to remember that people are just people regardless of what color you are. These may be bad kids but it's only because they've been misled by that prick in the Whitehouse and black leaders. They've been lied to their entire lives. They need to be taught that whites aren't their enemies. Cops are just trying to do their jobs. Some cops are bad cops, but just about every kid is redeemable.

It's too easy to get carried away in these kinds of disturbances......which is why I would never want to be a cop.

Wow, it's Obama's fault? It doesn't get any sillier than this!
Well, your opinion really doesn't matter.

You want to live your life being ignorant.....go for it.

You need to ask yourself why the president is organizing riots in Ferguson and Baltimore.

house-facepalm.jpg

Liberals.jpg

Actually in writing your stupid assed reply you mistakenly have listed in the first paragraph the ultimate responsibility of that out of control officer...
As far as the officer being attacked, I won't even address such a stupid lie.
You didn't see all of those kids trying to stop him from pushing that loudmouthed girl to the ground?

I sure as heck did.

No, I didn't see their invisible powers of telepathy being that they never laid a hand on the officer...
First at about 3 mins of the video the girls jumped in.....then two punks, one with a cigarette in his mouth looked like he was trying to start a fight with him....and the cop pulled his gun and they scattered.
Clear as day.
Thanks for showcasing your ignorance of the events that lead up to the video...no wonder your posts seemed so ignorant.

Far as I can tell what we don't see is hearsay. You don't know what really happened and neither do I.

Regardless......those kids were the ones that were showing their ass in front of the cops.....and it doesn't matter what started it. Smart-mouth the cops and you're gonna get cuffed.
I see that as well as posting on the incident while ignorant of the details, you also have no idea what hearsay is...
Do you require an explanation???

So, exercise your First amendment rights and that gives Police the right to violate your further rights???...your'e quite a gem.

I have watched the video several times and have yet to find a reason that the police officer in question felt a need to subdue the girl. I didn't see her doing anything that necessitated being treated so brutally. And if any of those teens had used the language that officer was using, they likely would have been handcuffed immediately. Several of the teens even asked the officer not to curse at them. I think the fact that he fell down due to his own clumsiness early on in the video is likely why he got so irate with these kids. I suspect he doesn't have any of his own. If he does, I'd hate to be his son.

Bingo and that's why these black men always end up dead.....today's law enforced officers do not want to run, do not want to wrestle their victims, they want you to be fearful and obedient. Otherwise, ol gun'er is comeing out
Well, I can understand not wanting to wrestle with a suspect for fear of losing your gun and having it turned on you. However, when the suspect is running away, there is no need to even put your hand on the butt of the weapon!

Yeah, but we are talking about a skinny 14 year old girl. And we all know what a huge threat skinny teen aged girls are to overweight law enforcement officers.
It's not a matter of threat.

It's a matter of mouth.

It's obvious she was asking for it. Went out of her way to cause the cop to lose his temper.

Like I said before.....I'd stop answering calls. Just turn down the volume when somebody calls in a 211 or a Domestic Disturbance in a black neighborhood.

Right. So tell the rest of us what it was this girl said to the police officer that incited him to police brutality. And by the way, it wasn't a black neighborhood. It was a mixed race neighborhood. But hey, let's see what other racist comments you can make. (This should be entertaining)

Bump

The problem I see is this world is so full of hate. The kids are nothing but a bunch of racists and bigots. They don't respect authority anymore and they won't listen to anyone.
Both sides need to remember that people are just people regardless of what color you are. These may be bad kids but it's only because they've been misled by that prick in the Whitehouse and black leaders. They've been lied to their entire lives. They need to be taught that whites aren't their enemies. Cops are just trying to do their jobs. Some cops are bad cops, but just about every kid is redeemable.

It's too easy to get carried away in these kinds of disturbances......which is why I would never want to be a cop.

Wrong again Dimbulb. The kids are all friends and classmates. They had no issue with race. The adult started that. And we already established that yesterday.

Ironic, starting out bemoaning "a world full of hate" and then proceeding to demonstrate exactly that, ascribing characteristics and motives to people you don't know out of your own ignorance.

Doncha think?

WASHINGTON -- When Miles Jai Thomas arrived at a party at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool in McKinney, Texas, on Friday night, the pool was open to everyone -- until a security guard showed up and removed black partygoers from the area.

“Then he started making up rules to keep us out,” Thomas, 15, told The Huffington Post.

A white woman at the pool started making racist comments, Thomas said, such as telling black teens at the party to get used to the bars outside the pool because that’s all they were going to see.

Grace Stone, 14, who is white, told BuzzFeed News that she and friends objected to an adult woman making racist comments to other teens at the party and that the woman turned violent.

This is when, according to Thomas, a 19-year-old black woman told the belligerent white woman to stop fighting with the teenagers. The white woman called the black woman a “young bitch,” then walked up to her. After the young woman said her age out loud, the older woman punched her in the face. Another unidentified white woman jumped in as well before Thomas, who was recording the incident, and his friends went to break it up.

When two teens went toward the cop to help the girl, they were accused of sneaking up on the cop to attack.

“So a cop yelled 'get those motherfuckers' and they chased [us] with guns out. That's why in the video I started running,” Thomas said.

"I was scared because all I could think was, 'Don't shoot me,'" he said.

So, some loud mouthed white women were unable to control their racism...how surprising.
No matter how people turn this up or down sideways. This is clear a police brutality. There were several cops there and only one going bezerk and out of order. That should be the big question here for those people that support this unlawful act of police officer. This cruelty is shown all over USA. Good luck with that career.

Exactly -- that cannot be more obvious here. The first cop in the video, at around 35-40 seconds in, is demonstrating how it's done. Rational, levelheaded, friendly conversation in human terms, as equals. Then suddenly at 48 seconds, in comes Rambo Boy, arm wrestling some bystander screaming "I TOLD YOU TO STAY!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN ON THE GROUND!!"

Profiles in contrast. Good cop: bad cop. It couldn't be more clear if it was scripted and filmed by actors.

And still we'll have the cop-pologists and racists oozing in with their awesome powers of self-delusion to pretend those two are the same thing.

Some o' yall are just sick fucks.

The same thing?

Obviously not.

What you are seeing is the difference between compliance, and non compliance.

But, you knew that, right?

"Same thing" refers to the contrast between the two cops -- the one acting like a cop (at 0:40) and the one acting like a dickhead (at 0:48). The difference cannot possibly be more obvious, even for you Denialists.

So yes, the answer is "obviously not". Congratulations, you finally got one right.

NO, the contrast is between the teenagers, the boys that submitted, and kept quiet, and the girl that couldn't stop running her mouth and acting up.

I sure as heck did.

Clear as day.

I see that as well as posting on the incident while ignorant of the details, you also have no idea what hearsay is...

So, exercise your First amendment rights and that gives Police the right to violate your further rights???...your'e quite a gem.
ignorance.jpg

You do understand that in a near mob situation that that is not the time to engage in long heated discussions with cops?

I do understand who created that near-riot situation. What I don't understand is why his fellow officers don't do more to restrain him.

Because they were off running down some punk who ran away, leaving him there alone with an angry mob, many of which kept moving up to try to help people he had detained.

Then how are they able to suddenly appear to restrain him when he PULLS A GUN on teenagers in bathing suits? Have these two cops miraculously mastered the art of being in two places at once?

That's why I just said, I don't understand why they don't do more". They DID recognize that he's out of control, and step in to get the gun put away. But then they just peter out. What the fuck kind of "protect and serve" is that? The "let's don't shoot them just yet" approach?

You ever have to face an angry mob?

I've seen enough to know an angry mob can get out of control, so the best thing to do is not create an angry mob in the first place. Which whipping a 14-year-old girl in a bathing suit by her hair into the ground in front of her family and then pulling a gun on anybody who appears to be interested in stopping the assault, has a tendency to do. He's damn lucky it didn't turn real ugly and bloody. That blood would have been entirely on Casebolt's hands.

Take a look at the other officer (we don't have his name) the blondish one seen earlier in the video up close, having an audible, calm, straightforward conversation. THAT is what a police officer should be doing -- treating people like humans. What Casebolt is doing is the polar opposite-- creating an adversarial situation where none existed. THAT sir is how you start a riot. Casebolt tried his best; fortunately for all concerned, he failed.

" Which whipping a 14-year-old girl in a bathing suit by her hair into the ground in front of her family and then pulling a gun on anybody who appears to be interested in stopping the assault, has a tendency to do"

Still haven't seen a video where that happened.

That's where your participation comes in. See, you have to actually play it and watch. If you don't do that, then obviously you will not have seen it.

For convenience let's bring it forward.

The passage I referred to starts at 2:50 when he goes after her -- she doesn't go after him, HE GOES AFTER HER, and the part where he throws her to the sidewalk by her hair is at 3:06. This naturally gets an alarmed reaction from everybody, who shriek and move in, presumably to defend what is already obviously an assault, while the defenseless girl cries in desperation for her mother.

As soon as the bystanders instinctively react to defend her -- which is human -- he gets up, pulls his gun and starts threatening the defenders.

Notice two things at this point:

One -- in getting up he's completely left the 14-year-old girl behind, demonstrating that EVEN HE knows she is in no way a threat;

And Two -- when he draws his gun two other officers step in to restrain what he's doing as he's obviously gone berserk -- but then they leave the scene and go running after those same people who tried to defend the girl. Which demonstrates they have the balls of a flea, and Casebolt must have been a higher rank.

Notice too that the girl doesn't take advantage of the diversion to run away; she stays put, which allows Casebolt to return and abuse her more. She's got at least ten seconds to flee, yet doesn't. And for that she gets brutalized.

Let me know if you need like stick diagrams and arrows put in to show you where the arcane ingredients like "sidewalk" and "hair" are located.

None so blind.

Those kids are lucky the cop didn't kill em all for questioning his authoritay.

Wow, it's Obama's fault? It doesn't get any sillier than this!
Well, your opinion really doesn't matter.

You want to live your life being ignorant.....go for it.

You need to ask yourself why the president is organizing riots in Ferguson and Baltimore.

house-facepalm.jpg

Liberals.jpg

Excellent. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

WASHINGTON -- When Miles Jai Thomas arrived at a party at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool in McKinney, Texas, on Friday night, the pool was open to everyone -- until a security guard showed up and removed black partygoers from the area.

“Then he started making up rules to keep us out,” Thomas, 15, told The Huffington Post.

A white woman at the pool started making racist comments, Thomas said, such as telling black teens at the party to get used to the bars outside the pool because that’s all they were going to see.

Grace Stone, 14, who is white, told BuzzFeed News that she and friends objected to an adult woman making racist comments to other teens at the party and that the woman turned violent.

This is when, according to Thomas, a 19-year-old black woman told the belligerent white woman to stop fighting with the teenagers. The white woman called the black woman a “young bitch,” then walked up to her. After the young woman said her age out loud, the older woman punched her in the face. Another unidentified white woman jumped in as well before Thomas, who was recording the incident, and his friends went to break it up.

When two teens went toward the cop to help the girl, they were accused of sneaking up on the cop to attack.

“So a cop yelled 'get those motherfuckers' and they chased [us] with guns out. That's why in the video I started running,” Thomas said.

So, some loud mouthed white women were unable to control their racism...how surprising.
No matter how people turn this up or down sideways. This is clear a police brutality. There were several cops there and only one going bezerk and out of order. That should be the big question here for those people that support this unlawful act of police officer. This cruelty is shown all over USA. Good luck with that career.

Exactly -- that cannot be more obvious here. The first cop in the video, at around 35-40 seconds in, is demonstrating how it's done. Rational, levelheaded, friendly conversation in human terms, as equals. Then suddenly at 48 seconds, in comes Rambo Boy, arm wrestling some bystander screaming "I TOLD YOU TO STAY!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN ON THE GROUND!!"

Profiles in contrast. Good cop: bad cop. It couldn't be more clear if it was scripted and filmed by actors.

And still we'll have the cop-pologists and racists oozing in with their awesome powers of self-delusion to pretend those two are the same thing.

The same thing?

Obviously not.

"Same thing" refers to the contrast between the two cops -- the one acting like a cop (at 0:40) and the one acting like a dickhead (at 0:48). The difference cannot possibly be more obvious, even for you Denialists.

So yes, the answer is "obviously not". Congratulations, you finally got one right.

NO, the contrast is between the teenagers, the boys that submitted, and kept quiet, and the girl that couldn't stop running her mouth and acting up.

DUDE. This is MY POINT.
You don't get to tell me what my own point is -- what the fuck is wrong with you?

*I* am drawing a contrast between two police, one at 40 seconds, the second at 48 seconds. One is doing it right, the second is doing it wrong. The first is acting to keep the peace, the second to disturb it.

Stop trying to hijack other people's words, Dipshit.

Cops need to learn to apply good liberal principles in all situations.

They should just do what the Mayor of Baltimore said they should do:
Stand by and give them room to destroy.

I was thinking there isn't any black officer anymore or I guess it isn't worth to show any other COLOR people being so called, abused by a police office

this whole thing is become unreal. I guess they want to start a race and one way to do it is devalue out police officers

I do understand who created that near-riot situation. What I don't understand is why his fellow officers don't do more to restrain him.

Because they were off running down some punk who ran away, leaving him there alone with an angry mob, many of which kept moving up to try to help people he had detained.

Then how are they able to suddenly appear to restrain him when he PULLS A GUN on teenagers in bathing suits? Have these two cops miraculously mastered the art of being in two places at once?

That's why I just said, I don't understand why they don't do more". They DID recognize that he's out of control, and step in to get the gun put away. But then they just peter out. What the fuck kind of "protect and serve" is that? The "let's don't shoot them just yet" approach?

You ever have to face an angry mob?

I've seen enough to know an angry mob can get out of control, so the best thing to do is not create an angry mob in the first place. Which whipping a 14-year-old girl in a bathing suit by her hair into the ground in front of her family and then pulling a gun on anybody who appears to be interested in stopping the assault, has a tendency to do. He's damn lucky it didn't turn real ugly and bloody. That blood would have been entirely on Casebolt's hands.

Take a look at the other officer (we don't have his name) the blondish one seen earlier in the video up close, having an audible, calm, straightforward conversation. THAT is what a police officer should be doing -- treating people like humans. What Casebolt is doing is the polar opposite-- creating an adversarial situation where none existed. THAT sir is how you start a riot. Casebolt tried his best; fortunately for all concerned, he failed.

" Which whipping a 14-year-old girl in a bathing suit by her hair into the ground in front of her family and then pulling a gun on anybody who appears to be interested in stopping the assault, has a tendency to do"

Still haven't seen a video where that happened.

That's where your participation comes in. See, you have to actually play it and watch. If you don't do that, then obviously you will not have seen it.

For convenience let's bring it forward.

The passage I referred to starts at 2:50 when he goes after her -- she doesn't go after him, HE GOES AFTER HER, and the part where he throws her to the sidewalk by her hair is at 3:06. This naturally gets an alarmed reaction from everybody, who shriek and move in, presumably to defend what is already obviously an assault, while the defenseless girl cries in desperation for her mother.

As soon as the bystanders instinctively react to defend her -- which is human -- he gets up, pulls his gun and starts threatening the defenders.

Notice two things at this point:

One -- in getting up he's completely left the 14-year-old girl behind, demonstrating that EVEN HE knows she is in no way a threat;

And Two -- when he draws his gun two other officers step in to restrain what he's doing as he's obviously gone berserk -- but then they leave the scene and go running after those same people who tried to defend the girl. Which demonstrates they have the balls of a flea, and Casebolt must have been a higher rank.

Notice too that the girl doesn't take advantage of the diversion to run away; she stays put, which allows Casebolt to return and abuse her more. She's got at least ten seconds to flee, yet doesn't. And for that she gets brutalized.

Let me know if you need like stick diagrams and arrows put in to show you where the arcane ingredients like "sidewalk" and "hair" are located.

None so blind.

Those kids are lucky the cop didn't kill em all for questioning his authoritay.

Exactly. It came very close.

Clear as day.

ignorance.jpg
I guess if I were as desperate to make a non existent point based on ignorance as you...I may resort to posting pictures also.

Yup......a cop can't lose his temper....and must show restraint regardless of how many times the perps swear at you or attack you.

Like I said before........I wouldn't answer the call again.

Let the little bastards kill each other.

Kill each other? From what? An intense round of Marco Polo?

You're on a roll today!

Cops need to learn to apply good liberal principles in all situations.

Stand by and give them room to destroy.
Nah they need to yell and scream obscenities at little girls and boys, then throw the little girls around by their hair then shove their faces into the ground in front of their friends and then take a squat on the little girls to incite the little children into loving them.

I would

The same thing?

Obviously not.

DUDE. This is MY POINT.
You don't get to tell me what my own point is -- what the fuck is wrong with you?

*I* am drawing a contrast between two police, one at 40 seconds, the second at 48 seconds. One is doing it right, the second is doing it wrong. The first is acting to keep the peace, the second to disturb it.

Stop trying to hijack other people's words, Dipshit.

I would, if you had a point.

The difference was in the teens.

Not the cops

The boys were calm, and did what the cop told them to do the first time. the girl continued to run her mouth, get in the cops face, and ignored what he was telling her to do.

Forum List

Back