Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

the problem is that blacks NEVER follow orders.
Strange, I worked in S2, Headquarters Battery 13th Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division, and half the battery was blacks. They seemed pretty good at giving and taking orders while defending this country. Post your name and address along with that statement and maybe some will visit you and explain why you are wrong. It could be a big help.

civilians. Visit me? lmao. Internet tough guy.
You're the one making the assertion. Why not call black veterans out on it? If you believe it, stand up for it. Don't be a pussy.

wtf do black veterans have to do with this? I'm talking about feral blacks/criminals/punks/thugs/gangbangers dickhead. Why are over half the black men in jail?

Why are you ranting about feral blacks/criminals/punks/thugs/gangbangers dickhead? These were children attending a birthday party.

The cop has resigned. With a resignation instead of a firing and absent criminal charges, he will be able to stay in law enforcement. He will pop up in another cop job in the near future. That is what many cops do when they get in trouble and have cooperative bosses.
I understand the cop who shot the 12 year-old boy who had a toy gun had been fired from another police department.

Strange, I worked in S2, Headquarters Battery 13th Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division, and half the battery was blacks. They seemed pretty good at giving and taking orders while defending this country. Post your name and address along with that statement and maybe some will visit you and explain why you are wrong. It could be a big help.

You're the one making the assertion. Why not call black veterans out on it? If you believe it, stand up for it. Don't be a pussy.

wtf do black veterans have to do with this? I'm talking about feral blacks/criminals/punks/thugs/gangbangers dickhead. Why are over half the black men in jail?

Why are you ranting about feral blacks/criminals/punks/thugs/gangbangers dickhead? These were children attending a birthday party.

Because the majority of USMB right wingers only see: feral blacks/criminals/punks/thugs/gangbangers

It's why the hate Obama and loved that Zimmerman stalked, chased down and shot an unarmed black child.

most of those there are going to end up in jail. They just cant stfu.

Do you really think that "over half" of the population of black men in America are in jail?

about 35% between 18 and 45 will be in jail in their lifetime yes.

Do you really think that "over half" of the population of black men in America are in jail?

1. You didn't say "go to jail in their lifetimes", you said "in jail".

2. 35% is not "over half".

You don't need paraphernalia to smoke. Do you even smoke weed? You don't even know what you are talking about.

These pieces of shit from outside the neighborhood crash a community pool to have some DJ, blasting gangster rap music, harassing locals, attacking a mom, and menacing a police officer, and some idiots think they are the poor victims.

But yea, I am sure all these evil neighbors corroborating the story that these "youths" created a disturbance are just lying and part of an evil conspiracy, and the videos are all doctored. Just like how Darren Wilson killed Mike Brown when said "hands up, don't shoot!"
If the police could have handled this situation in the proper manner it's entirely possible those interlopers who did the things you've specified above could have been isolated, identified, and appropriately charged. No one here is contesting that.

The substance of this entire thread is the reason why the situation wasn't handled properly by the police. And that reason clearly is the irrationally disruptive conduct of Ptl. Casebolt.

Because right wingers think they can get away with that forever.
And second, math is difficult for them. It's that whole "anti education" thing.

I know at least two white ex-cops that just might be in there with them.

Because right wingers think they can get away with that forever.
And second, math is difficult for them. It's that whole "anti education" thing.
RIght you are. And here is something for them to chew on... The link is dynamite! Thank God we have a strong central government; otherwise ,state laws like those cited by our friend PROTECTIONIST would dilute our Constitutional rights even more than the Patriot Act did. Most of us are think the police are supposed to have unlimited power over us like incarnate blue-clad gods of some sort.The cops seem to think so too. Let’s correct that kind of thinking right now.

We don’t think to research Federal case law and apply it to police misconduct on a personal level. However, when I read what I assumed was a Texas law excerpt posted by PROTECTONIST,the law was too biased in favor of the cops and left no room for self defense against rogue cops. For Texas that might be OK; but, what about the Feds? Would defending yourself or another person against unlawful arrest by a police officer be as detrimental to your civil liberties under federal law as it is under the Texas law? Let’s take a look:

Constitional Society said:
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529. The Court stated: “Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right. What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter in the other, or the facts might show that no offense had been committed.

The above certainly casts some doubt as to the Constitutionality of Protectionist’s excerpt whereas he posted:

§ 38.03. RESISTING ARREST, SEARCH, OR TRANSPORTATION.

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally prevents or obstructs a person he knows is a peace officer or a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction from effecting an arrest, search, or transportation of the actor or another by using force against the peace officer or another.
(b) It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the arrest or search was unlawful.[/b]

Those arguing in favor of the Texas law are probably ignorant of the federal court case precedents. The McKinney Police Chief probably is aware of that federal civll protection against unlawful arrest. He must have passed that knowledge on to his subordinates. One, apparently, was sleeping when that topic was being discussed during his tenure at the police academy.

Other highlights of the link include:

“An arrest made with a defective warrant, or one issued without affidavit, or one that fails to allege a crime is within jurisdiction, and one who is being arrested, may resist arrest and break away. lf the arresting officer is killed by one who is so resisting, the killing will be no more than an involuntary manslaughter.” Housh v. People, 75 111. 491; reaffirmed and quoted in State v. Leach, 7 Conn. 452; State v. Gleason, 32 Kan. 245; Ballard v. State, 43 Ohio 349; State v Rousseau, 241 P. 2d 447; State v. Spaulding, 34 Minn. 3621.

One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

What choice did he have with two young men rushing him to "aid" the girl he was handcuffing?

What do you think those "unhappy young men" were planning to do when they got to the cop and the girl?
It appeared to me they were about to do nothing more than run their mouths, because they began to flee as soon as Casebolt went after them -- even before he drew his gun.

THey could run their mouth off fine from were they were.

And they reversed direction when Casebolt noticed them and stood up. THey lost the elements of surprise and position.

YOur conclusion seems based more on your optimism on human nature than their actions.

He exaggerated the amount.

35% is nothing to boast about.

Nationwide....today and all summer....cops will recieve 911 calls. Many will involve 2 or more blacks acting unlawfully.

Now....cops are gonna think "fuck that. Im not messing with it."

All these massive mall fights and McDonalds fights....cops arent coming.

Good luck America.

The black girl says the lady slapped her, I haven't heard anything that contradicts her story.
Maybe that's because the media keeps interviewing the Black girl, and other Black activists, and not much of anybody else. How many times have you seen the white residents of the housing complex, who were praising Casebolt all all the other cops, and complaining about the criminal behavior of the kids, on the news ? How many times have you seen them or the cops being interviewed ?

Nationwide....today and all summer....cops will recieve 911 calls. Many will involve 2 or more blacks acting unlawfully.
Good luck America.
I'm surprised they haven't all quit, and handed the whole thing over to us CCW citizens.

Good luck America.
I'm surprised they haven't all quit, and handed the whole thing over to us CCW citizens.

They wont quit. They'll still respond to murder and rape and traffic accidents.

But calls for social disorder....especially involving minorities? Fuck no. Society is on its own with that.

The substance of this entire thread is the reason why the situation wasn't handled properly by the police. And that reason clearly is the irrationally disruptive conduct of Ptl. Casebolt.

Question 1, what was so "irrationally disruptive" ? I didn't see that.
You're talking like an ass. Casebolt was a victim, himself by being sent in to an out of control mob scene all alone.

Question 2 - LET'S SEE YOU DO THAT, and we'll take a look at how you manage that situation. What would YOU do if YOU were ONE COP arriving at a mob scene of what news reports said were 150 unruly teenagers and young adults acting criminally ? (trespassing, assaulting people, vandalizing, creating disturbances)

I will await your answers.

Handing it over to CCW citizens wouldn't work either ~Zimmerman.

I suggest stocking up before they get done "fixing things"

Forum List

Back