Texas SC rules state does NOT have to give benefits to homosexual "couples"

So you mean tyrant when it says 'I'm so religious I refuse to do the public sector job I was hired to do. My magic is stronger than law!'?
God is stronger than any man or his laws.
Not something everyone believes...nor are we required to.
Your right, but non believers will live eternity in hell. You have that choice.
Drop the pretense. Call them infidels.
No, just live under God's will and you will be fine. God's will doesn't include the perversion of homosexuality.
The Taliban tells people to live under God's laws too.

You're Christian Sharia.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They have been number one the longest. People how don't hurt anyone hated by people who hurt everyone. There is a symmetry there.
This kind of hateful rhetoric is the reason that Democrat shot at Republican Congressmen a few weeks ago.
That's hateful rhetoric? Tell me then, what's the virtue of this decision? Why is it good? How does it protect liberty, equality and freedom?
It allows people to form the society, not small activist groups.
The GOP society is a society of hate and ignorance. There is no way you can say otherwise. Republicans wear their hatred out in the open for everyone to see. They only get mad when you point it out to them.
You keep puking up the same garbage over and over expecting different results. You are literally retarded.

No, just live under God's will and you will be fine. God's will doesn't include the perversion of homosexuality.

You're Christian Sharia.
But I don't say death to homosexuals.

You're Christian Sharia.
He said will and you saw law. LOL, you poor bastard. Your mind is gone.

You're Christian Sharia.
No. You just say homosexuals do not deserve justice because God told you so.

You're Christian Sharia.
A distinction without a difference.

Why do stupid people always have to edit the words or do an out of context rewrite to debate. It is the ONLY way they can try to disprove the TRUTH.

So you mean tyrant when it says 'I'm so religious I refuse to do the public sector job I was hired to do. My magic is stronger than law!'?

So God didn't create gays? Who did?

Scene: The Heavenly Real Estate Office)

The Landlord is cheerily rounding up a covey of blazing comets that have skittered under Queen Cassiopeia’s chair. His business agent, Mr. Gabriel, enters, his Golden Trumpet in one hand and more reports from the tiny planet Earth in the other.

The Landlord: (to the comets) Come out from under there, you little scamps, before you set that whole galaxy on fire.

Gabriel: Excuse me, Sir, another batch of Prayergrams from your most devout Christians.

The Landlord: (waving a hand) Whatever they want, Gabriel. Now where did those frisky little devils get to?

Gabriel: Yes, sir, they want you to evict 10 percent of your tenants down there. (raising the Golden Trumpet) I’ve never attempted a partial eviction. Shall I try?

Landlord: (looking up) What 10 percent, Gabriel?

Gabriel: The Gays, sir. Your devout Christians say they’ve done their utmost to keep them out of their schools, their offices, their churches and their lives, but without success. So their Prayergrams ask you to remove them from the face of the Earth.

The Landlord: By Me, Gabriel? That doesn’t sound very Christian. I thought they were supposed to love their neighbors.

Gabriel: Oh, they do, sir, if their neighbors are of the same color, economic bracket and sexual orientation.

The Landlord: But what harm do these gay people do?

Gabriel: I’m afraid you’re not seeing the big picture, sir. Gays simply don’t fit into your grand design. You know, two by two, male and female? Generation after generation? The fact of the matter is that gays simply don’t procreate.

The Landlord: I thought there was enough procreation down there already.

Gabriel: And they commit unspeakable acts.

The Landlord: Murder? Torture? Paving over my mountain meadows?

Gabriel: Unspeakable sexual acts, sir.

The Landlord: Ah, you mean they express their love for each other in different ways.

Gabriel: (annoyed) Really, sir, if these people were automobiles, they’d be recalled in a nonce. They’re clearly defective.

The Landlord: (frowning) Defective, Gabriel?

Gabriel: Exactly, sir. Some essential part is missing, some vital drive is malfunctioning. Bungled wiring, a loose screw… Who knows?

The Landlord: But clearly they are examples of shoddy workmanship?

Gabriel: Oh definitely, sir. And they certainly don’t deserve to clutter up your little blue-green jewel of a planet a minute longer. (raising his trumpet again) Shall I evict them now?

The Landlord: (slowly) And who made these imperfect products, Gabriel?

Gabriel: Why, You did, of course – but… (he lowers the trumpet in sudden consternation) Good You, sir, I didn’t mean to blaspheme. You will forgive them then?

The Landlord: (smiling) A wise philosopher said long ago, Gabriel, that if I made these sinners, it is not I who should forgive them… but they who should forgive me.

Gabriel: Well, I’m sure the gays will be glad to hear of your tolerance and generosity, sir.

The Landlord: The gays? I was talking about my most devout Christians.

The landlord and the gays - Angels on Your Shoulder

You're Christian Sharia.
I was for civil unions when all this crap first came out. Which would give the all the rights they wanted, but that wasn't good enough. Redifinding marriage wasnt necessary.

The Landlord is cheerily rounding up a covey of blazing comets that have skittered under Queen Cassiopeia’s chair. His business agent, Mr. Gabriel, enters, his Golden Trumpet in one hand and more reports from the tiny planet Earth in the other.

The Landlord: (to the comets) Come out from under there, you little scamps, before you set that whole galaxy on fire.

Gabriel: Excuse me, Sir, another batch of Prayergrams from your most devout Christians.

The Landlord: (waving a hand) Whatever they want, Gabriel. Now where did those frisky little devils get to?

Gabriel: Yes, sir, they want you to evict 10 percent of your tenants down there. (raising the Golden Trumpet) I’ve never attempted a partial eviction. Shall I try?

Gabriel: The Gays, sir. Your devout Christians say they’ve done their utmost to keep them out of their schools, their offices, their churches and their lives, but without success. So their Prayergrams ask you to remove them from the face of the Earth.

The Landlord: By Me, Gabriel? That doesn’t sound very Christian. I thought they were supposed to love their neighbors.

Gabriel: Oh, they do, sir, if their neighbors are of the same color, economic bracket and sexual orientation.

Gabriel: I’m afraid you’re not seeing the big picture, sir. Gays simply don’t fit into your grand design. You know, two by two, male and female? Generation after generation? The fact of the matter is that gays simply don’t procreate.

The Landlord: Ah, you mean they express their love for each other in different ways.

Gabriel: (annoyed) Really, sir, if these people were automobiles, they’d be recalled in a nonce. They’re clearly defective.

Gabriel: Exactly, sir. Some essential part is missing, some vital drive is malfunctioning. Bungled wiring, a loose screw… Who knows?

Gabriel: Oh definitely, sir. And they certainly don’t deserve to clutter up your little blue-green jewel of a planet a minute longer. (raising his trumpet again) Shall I evict them now?

Gabriel: Why, You did, of course – but… (he lowers the trumpet in sudden consternation) Good You, sir, I didn’t mean to blaspheme. You will forgive them then?

The Landlord: (smiling) A wise philosopher said long ago, Gabriel, that if I made these sinners, it is not I who should forgive them… but they who should forgive me.

Gabriel: Well, I’m sure the gays will be glad to hear of your tolerance and generosity, sir.

The devil brought the perversions of the earth. If the earth started with homosexuality we wouldn't be here today. Therefore it's against humanity, but if it floats your boat, none of my business. Seems today you want to make it my business.

You're Christian Sharia.
I was for civil unions when all this crap first came out. Which would give the all the rights they wanted, but that wasn't good enough. Redifinding marriage wasnt necessary.

Civil Unions were too good for most Republicans. They passed laws prohibiting them.

Voting was not redefined when women and blacks were allowed to do it. Marriage has not been redefined either.

The devil brought the perversions of the earth. If the earth started with homosexuality we wouldn't be here today. Therefore it's against humanity, but if it floats your boat, none of my business. Seems today you want to make it my business.

Why is the devil singling out 6-10% of the population randomly?

Actually, population control is the opposite of against humanity...it ensures it's continuation.

You're Christian Sharia.
What rights are missing in civil unions that are in marriage? Benefits packages?

You're Christian Sharia.

Civil Unions were too good for most Republicans. They passed laws prohibiting them.

Voting was not redefined when women and blacks were allowed to do it. Marriage has not been redefined either.
Marriage was defined to be between a man and a woman. Now it means nothing, you can marry anything.

Why is the devil singling out 6-10% of the population randomly?

Actually, population control is the opposite of against humanity...it ensures it's continuation.
You choose to sin. Homosexuality if lived the way it's wrote out. It is population control. Two of the same sex cannot have children withowithout outside help.

You're Christian Sharia.
What rights are missing in civil unions that are in marriage? Benefits packages?
None.

You're Christian Sharia.
A distinction without a difference.
Huge difference. Voluntary principles verses jail time difference.

You're Christian Sharia.
None.
Then why would Texas see it otherwise and why would that be good?

None.
Then why would Texas see it otherwise and why would that be good?
Because its not considered a civil union. The redefined marriage.

That's discrimination at the govt level. I ain't down for that shit.
Same certificate but don't get Same employment benefits? Nice. How leftist of you guys.

Agreed. Why shouldn't they get the same benefits as a heterosexual married couple? They are just as married under the law as they are. This is blatant discrimination and a perfect example as to why, despite it being in their economic interests, the vast majority of gays are not Republicans.

Forum List

Back