Texas School Will Not Have Students Returning Post Shooting

Painful memories?
Fine. They I will hypothesize with conspiracies. Painful memories of several dozen families and teachers, are not worth hundreds of millions of dollar of bonds for a district's tax payers.

That's bullshit, plain and simple.

Or why police were wandering the halls, while 911 calls were not being given to them, and they were doing nothing? ...
Because "da Jews" had sent teams of mixed race couples into the school to stop them, of course.

Fine. They I will hypothesize with conspiracies. Painful memories of several dozen families and teachers, are not worth hundreds of millions of dollar of bonds for a district's tax payers.
Put it up for a vote in the district tomorrow. See how that goes.

Can you elaborate that one? I don't really follow this story very closely because either I'm a sociopath or I just don't give a shit since I didn't know them and bombs fall on kids from US planes all day so why do these kids matter?

The only reason I give a shit is because Democrats use it to try and disarm us, so they can rule like Chicoms.

". . . Arredondo has faced blistering criticism for holding back law enforcement for more than an hour before federal agents confronted the shooter and killed him. Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw said last week that Arredondo wrongly determined that no more lives were at risk and was treating the situation as a barricaded subject, not an active shooter.

Gutierrez, who represents Uvalde, said he was informed by officials at the Commission on State Emergency Communications that the 911 calls were received by the Uvalde Police Department and not directly relayed to Arredondo during the shooting, despite multiple law enforcement agencies being on the scene.

Officials with the Commission on State Emergency Communications did not respond to a request for comment.

“I’m not blaming the Uvalde PD, I’m not blaming the ISD cops or the troopers, or anybody singularly,” Gutierrez said at Thursday's news conference outside the Uvalde County Courthouse. “There is blame enough here to go around. There was human error, and there was system error.”

Gutierrez said the communication failures were in part due to the many law enforcement agencies contracting with different radio companies, rather than being on one uniform network.

Still, he said it’s unclear whether the information from the 911 calls was relayed to the many law enforcement agencies on the scene, including the 19 officers in the hallway outside the rooms where the shooter was located. Gutierrez also said he’s unsure whether Uvalde Police Department officers attempted to take over command at the scene.

Gutierrez said he is seeking the identities and affiliations of the officers who had entered the school and were waiting in the hallway. He said McCraw had said Friday that he would release the names to Gutierrez, who added that he would release them to the news media.

Gutierrez expressed frustration about the shifting narratives offered by top Texas officials about the law enforcement response and the many lingering questions about the incident.

"We need transparency, and that hasn’t happened here," Gutierrez said.. . . "

Wake up, man. You are being used by the globalist shadow agents into ignoring the obvious.

9 times out of 10, these mass shooters are already being, or have been watched by the FEDS. A lot of times, the mass media then tell us it is either incompetence or lack of foresight or resources. IMO? Until the government gets its way on gun control, it won't stop these mass shootings.

:rolleyes:

It's the most obvious part of this that makes no sense. Among other things.

If I started shooting at the capitol building in Washington D.C., I guarantee you I won't have 12 minutes to walk into the halls of congress.
Where were you on Jan 6th? On Mars? You have hours to terrorize as long as you’re a Republican.

9 times out of 10, these mass shooters are already being, or have been watched by the FEDS. A lot of times, the mass media then tell us it is either incompetence or lack of foresight or resources. IMO? Until the government gets its way on gun control, it won't stop these mass shootings.

Of course not. Don't you realize that all the shooters are Jewish androids who, when not committing mass shootings, are flying around making chemtrails?

Where were you on Jan 6th? On Mars? You have hours to terrorize as long as you’re a Republican.
LOL what? Since when is 1,000 otherwise unarmed people storming a government building; a lone shooter actually shooting at people?

The Capitol Police did their best to manage a shit situation without turning it into a Boston Massacre and causing a real revolution.

All it takes is one fuck up and you get a Maidan square or an Arab Spring and you lose control. Would you rather have 100 dead Trump supporters with no guns or weapons on them at all, causing armed Trump Supporters to start killing Democrats in the street and attacking Democrat head quarters across every county?

How does THAT relate to a single gunman who is ACTIVELY SHOOTING at people? Fucking moron

Forum List

Back