Texas Secession resolution passes GOP committee

Liberals only care about so-called waste when it goes against their agenda.

Good for them. I am opposed to waste regardless of what party is pissing away of dollars.

I see. And what is your party, and who do you endorse for president?

Libertarian. I am partial to Paul but at the moment I am undecided.

I never would've guessed. But then again, I don't follow your political posts closely. I assume you're speaking of Rand. Had Trump not came along, he may have garnered enough support to be a serious contender.

Yeah, I really like Rand but sadly, Trump is stealing his thunder. I don't mind his father either. Ron Paul gets major points for being born and raised in my region. lol.

You are a far left drone trying to pretend that you are some left leaning libertarian. You were outed, out long agoi.

I never would've guessed. But then again, I don't follow your political posts closely. I assume you're speaking of Rand. Had Trump not came along, he may have garnered enough support to be a serious contender.

Yeah, I really like Rand but sadly, Trump is stealing his thunder. I don't mind his father either. Ron Paul gets major points for being born and raised in my region. lol.

I wanted Ron Paul especially in 12. Repubs are soft Dems in general though.

Sadly, Ron Paul had far too many enemies in the establishment to make a serious challenge.

He was not the natural big government crony. But Repubs would have coalesced around him to some significant degree had the ground swell of support came like in the case of Trump. Ron Paul was much more popular though; and look at all the crap he took...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Good for them. I am opposed to waste regardless of what party is pissing away of dollars.

You are a far left drone trying to pretend that you are some left leaning libertarian. You were outed, out long agoi.

:lol:

Whatever you say, spam bot.

Many far left drones liked Paul, so once again you are outed for what you are..

Just come out of the closet, I hear it is liberating..

You are making that mistake again where you think I care what you think of me. Run along now, one-trick pony.

You are making that mistake again where you think I care what you think of me. Run along now, one-trick pony.

So you are not willing to come out of the closet?

Oh well that is your choice, but just know you are a far left drone..

24c69552a52ccca9780bde425ceb83f0-14839838.gif

Yes we know that all your posts do that, but if you choose to stay in the closet that is 100% on you!!

Yes we know that all your posts do that, but if you choose to stay in the closet that is 100% on you!!

Wow! You made it a whole post without using 'far left drone' in a reply. lol.

Wow! You made it a whole post without using 'far left drone' in a reply. lol.

Says the far left drone! But then again this goes to show that you know nothing as all far left drones do..

I am all for secession of any state upon their request to do so, provided that they immediately pay a portion of the public debt equivalent to the proportion of the state's population to the overall US population.

And of course also the citizens should relinquish SS and Medicare and SSDI and any protection or services of the FBI, CDC, NHI etc etc.

those functions could be easily provided by the new nation/state, and probably much more effectively and efficiently.

I am going to try be serious for minute on this unserious thread.

I truly believe that if Hillary Clinton becomes president in 2017 that we will see a real secession movement, starting with Texas and Oklahoma and spreading to the southeastern and Midwestern states.

It happened to the soviet union and there is nothing to stop it from happening here.

Its not something that I want or advocate for, but the country is becoming very very divided on what the role of the federal government should be. Hillary would be a continuation of the failed Obama America-hating Marxist collectivist policies. Plus the woman is senile and angry. A country that would elect such a person does not deserve to remain whole.

This is a real danger people, do not ignore it.

Good. The red states are the ones who eat up the most in aid and pay back the least in taxes.

How much federal money goes to California and New York? Look it up asshole.

I am all for secession of any state upon their request to do so, provided that they immediately pay a portion of the public debt equivalent to the proportion of the state's population to the overall US population.
Texas leaving, devastating effect on this country's economy, since the economy is already in the toilet...

It's a drain to get rid of tons of illegals and minimum wage jobs? Let Texas go if they want, with the only condition that they pay off their portion of the public debt. Let them take it upon themselves to secure their border with Mexico. One less problem we have to deal with.

I wouldn't stop at their public debt.

I would also require them to pay for any federally owned and paid for property/infrastructure by public tax dollars to be paid for in full by Texas.

If they keep federally paid for property they owe America a fair market value of that property.

I am going to try be serious for minute on this unserious thread.

I truly believe that if Hillary Clinton becomes president in 2017 that we will see a real secession movement, starting with Texas and Oklahoma and spreading to the southeastern and Midwestern states.

It happened to the soviet union and there is nothing to stop it from happening here.

Its not something that I want or advocate for, but the country is becoming very very divided on what the role of the federal government should be. Hillary would be a continuation of the failed Obama America-hating Marxist collectivist policies. Plus the woman is senile and angry. A country that would elect such a person does not deserve to remain whole.

This is a real danger people, do not ignore it.

Good. The red states are the ones who eat up the most in aid and pay back the least in taxes.

How much federal money goes to California and New York? Look it up asshole.

Less than they contribute in Taxes

Texas leaving, devastating effect on this country's economy, since the economy is already in the toilet...

It's a drain to get rid of tons of illegals and minimum wage jobs? Let Texas go if they want, with the only condition that they pay off their portion of the public debt. Let them take it upon themselves to secure their border with Mexico. One less problem we have to deal with.

I wouldn't stop at their public debt.

I would also require them to pay for any federally owned and paid for property/infrastructure by public tax dollars to be paid for in full by Texas.

If they keep federally paid for property they owe America a fair market value of that property.

They would have to buy The Alamo

It is owned by the Federal Government. I am sure we could give them a good price

The only problem with Texas is that it is caught in the middle of a rock and a hard place...the stench of crooked, illegally invading Mexico and the Obama administration's controlled territories. :p

Forum List

Back