Texas Supreme Court orders release of woman jailed by ignorant judge

I am glad they are reversing it. He is a racist.
He's a shitforbrains with no business sitting on a bench anywhere not even traffic court. He should be disbarred for life and all of his assets seized and distributed among his victims. He can spend the rest of his miserable life on the streets, homeless and starving.
The judge didn't break any rules or laws...

Making his own law isn't against the law? Maybe you should reread or read the constitution that the asshole swore an oath to uphold, dumbass.
I have, yet you fail to understand what happens when an emergency is declared which is legal and that the limits of the Constitution can be suspended to protect the safety and health of the community at large, yet these declarations must be specific in it's actions...What was done by enforcing the mandate is legal....

He's a shitforbrains with no business sitting on a bench anywhere not even traffic court. He should be disbarred for life and all of his assets seized and distributed among his victims. He can spend the rest of his miserable life on the streets, homeless and starving.

Making his own law isn't against the law? Maybe you should reread or read the constitution that the asshole swore an oath to uphold, dumbass.
I have, yet you fail to understand what happens when an emergency is declared which is legal and that the limits of the Constitution can be suspended to protect the safety and health of the community at large, yet these declarations must be specific in it's actions...What was done by enforcing the mandate is legal....
You're not only ignorant and stupid, stupidity like yours is dangerous to society as a whole.

Forcing her to apologize or jail time. Yeah, I think so.

Try reading the declaration of emergency mandate for the pandemic it is written out what punishment is to be meted for violating the order. One week in jail....The gov and president established the guidlines.

You're not only ignorant and stupid, stupidity like yours is dangerous to society as a whole.
yawn, is that all you got?

Thank you for posting this. That fascist pos judge needs his ass handed to him.
He’s another John Wiley Price there. Look him up.
I know all about that racist piece of shit. I lived in the metroplex 25 years. That black bastard would routinely stop traffic and damage windshield wipers and the useless police would do nothing. I always hoped someone shot the bastard.

The governor also signed an order banning jail time for those who violate stay at home order.
Funny how I never see any lefties create threads decrying the violation of their civil rights! No government overreach EVER bothers them -- -- -- -- except TRUMP, which they regard EVERYTHING he does as government overreach!
Yeah it’s interesting how they always cry about fake “rights violations” that they can never seem to name...but when someone’s rights are actually violated its usually by democrats and their sheep applaud it. Go figure.

The governor also signed an order banning jail time for those who violate stay at home order.
I wonder under what law, did the judge justify his decision. Where does a court judge get the authority to order a private citizen to close her business like this?

Jailing legit business owners but releasing child molesters, rapists and real criminals.

It's upside down

Where the hell have you been? Hope all is well.

Had a Lil Napoleon complex interfering with me. He's been neutralised. Things are wonderful...we have a new addition to our family. Ms Molly... she's now 6 1/2 months old and the fastest crawler on Earth. Ugh....lol

Hope you're well my friend.

I wonder under what law, did the judge justify his decision. Where does a court judge get the authority to order a private citizen to close her business like this?
SUPPLEMENTAL ORDER OF COUNTY JUDGE CLAY JENKINS ON REOPENED SERVICES AND FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS DATE ORDER ISSUED: May 4, 2020 WHEREAS, pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 418.108, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins issued a Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency on March 12, 2020, due to a novel coronavirus now designated SARS-CoV2 which causes the disease COVID-19; WHEREAS, on March 12, 2020, Judge Jenkins issued an Order in furtherance of his authority to protect the safety and welfare of the public by slowing the spread of the virus; WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Trump acknowledged the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic, releasing strict new guidelines to limit people’s interactions, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people; WHEREAS, on March 19, 2020, the Dallas County Commissioners Court issued an Order of Continuance of Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency that affirmed the activation of the Dallas County Emergency Management Plan and extends the Declaration of Local Disaster until 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2020, unless rescinded by order of the Commissioners Court. WHEREAS, on March 24, 2020, the World Health Organization indicated that the United States has the potential to become the center of the COVID-19 pandemic; WHEREAS, on April 27, 2020, Governor Abbott issued an Executive Order reopening certain businesses in Texas for in-person services so long as certain workplace safety rules are followed; WHEREAS, this Supplemental Order is necessary to protect the lives, health, welfare, and safety of the County’s residents from the devastating impacts of this pandemic;
read more

Jailing legit business owners but releasing child molesters, rapists and real criminals.

It's upside down

Where the hell have you been? Hope all is well.

Had a Lil Napoleon complex interfering with me. He's been neutralised. Things are wonderful...we have a new addition to our family. Ms Molly... she's now 6 1/2 months old and the fastest crawler on Earth. Ugh....lol

Hope you're well my friend.
Sounds like fun...

He jailed a woman for practicing her constitutional rights. Wtf do you mean he didnt break any rules or laws?

He jailed a woman for practicing her constitutional rights. Wtf do you mean he didnt break any rules or laws?
An emergency declaration was announced by the White House and the governors of each state which allows for emergency declarations to be made concerning the plan to combat the disaster...
WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Trump acknowledged the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic, releasing strict new guidelines to limit people’s interactions, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people; WHEREAS, on March 19, 2020, the Dallas County Commissioners Court issued an Order of Continuance of Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency that affirmed the activation of the Dallas County Emergency Management Plan and extends the Declaration of Local Disaster until 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2020, unless rescinded by order of the Commissioners Court

The right of the Constitution are allowed to be put on the back burner for the good of the society as a whole.

It has been done this was in the US for over one hundred years, you think this is the first time in US history that the US has not had to do this to protect people?

SUPPLEMENTAL ORDER OF COUNTY JUDGE CLAY JENKINS ON REOPENED SERVICES AND FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS DATE ORDER ISSUED: May 4, 2020 WHEREAS, pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 418.108, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins issued a Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency on March 12, 2020, due to a novel coronavirus now designated SARS-CoV2 which causes the disease COVID-19; WHEREAS, on March 12, 2020, Judge Jenkins issued an Order in furtherance of his authority to protect the safety and welfare of the public by slowing the spread of the virus; WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Trump acknowledged the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic, releasing strict new guidelines to limit people’s interactions, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people; WHEREAS, on March 19, 2020, the Dallas County Commissioners Court issued an Order of Continuance of Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency that affirmed the activation of the Dallas County Emergency Management Plan and extends the Declaration of Local Disaster until 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2020, unless rescinded by order of the Commissioners Court. WHEREAS, on March 24, 2020, the World Health Organization indicated that the United States has the potential to become the center of the COVID-19 pandemic; WHEREAS, on April 27, 2020, Governor Abbott issued an Executive Order reopening certain businesses in Texas for in-person services so long as certain workplace safety rules are followed; WHEREAS, this Supplemental Order is necessary to protect the lives, health, welfare, and safety of the County’s residents from the devastating impacts of this pandemic;
read more
Where is the law? Public declarations, and demands by a court are not law. Where is there a law which says the state, or a judge can force a business owner not to open their store, and if they do, they will go to prison. This stuff is getting out of hand, Now, apparently, a bad flu season and the state can force everyone back into their homes, just cause some bureaucrat declares an emergency.

Try reading the declaration of emergency mandate for the pandemic it is written out what punishment is to be meted for violating the order. One week in jail....The gov and president established the guidlines.
No asshole, you try reading the god damned constitution which is the SUPREME law of the land. This land you dumb asshole, the entire United States of America. The one law every swinging dick in this nation is subservient to and every split tail too.

An emergency declaration was announced by the White House and the governors of each state which allows for emergency declaration to be made concerning the plan to combat the disaster...
WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Trump acknowledged the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic, releasing strict new guidelines to limit people’s interactions, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people; WHEREAS, on March 19, 2020, the Dallas County Commissioners Court issued an Order of Continuance of Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency that affirmed the activation of the Dallas County Emergency Management Plan and extends the Declaration of Local Disaster until 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2020, unless rescinded by order of the Commissioners Court
It doesnt surprise me you support the govt abusing its powers.
There is nothing in the constitution that gives the fed gov or states to do what they have done.
You statist regressive illiberals need to move and leave us normal people the fuck alone.

No asshole, you try reading the god damned constitution which is the SUPREME law of the land. This land you dumb asshole, the entire United States of America. The one law every swinging dick in this nation is subservient to and every split tail too.
I see you are bereft of any knowledge of the laws established for the safety and health of the population at large when a national or state disaster is declared... But hey, carry on I am not going to try and educate everyone of you people on USMB.

He jailed her because she wouldn’t apologize for opening.

That isn’t what she was jailed for. He told her to apologize or face jail time. She refused, stating she would not apologize for trying to feed her two kids.

Forum List

Back