🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Text Messages Expose Peter Strzok’s Personal Relationship With Judge Involved In Gen. Flynn Case

I don't recall anyone saying he admitted it. He simply plead guilty because he was forced into it. He lied about something that wasn't a crime. Making that a crime is a travesty of justice. If I claimed I never went to Starbucks and they had proof I did, should I go to prison for it? Only a Nazi asshole would claim I should.

Read the guilty plea, The judge who pronounced sentence said that Flynn admitted it.

And the judge ain't lying.

Post the evidence. Pleading guilty isn't the same as admitting it, dumbass.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

Read federal criminal procedure.

It gives people 30 days to withdraw a guilty plea.
A judge can still quash it after that deadline.
s

After 30 days he has to raise a constitutional objection. The USSC ruled that a defendant is only entitled to impeachment evidence at trial, or at sentencing. There is no requirement before entering a plea.
What part of "a judge can quash it" didn't you understand?

I don't recall anyone saying he admitted it. He simply plead guilty because he was forced into it. He lied about something that wasn't a crime. Making that a crime is a travesty of justice. If I claimed I never went to Starbucks and they had proof I did, should I go to prison for it? Only a Nazi asshole would claim I should.

Read the guilty plea, The judge who pronounced sentence said that Flynn admitted it.

And the judge ain't lying.

Post the evidence. Pleading guilty isn't the same as admitting it, dumbass.

I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.
Yeah, we know what a guilty plea says. He signed it because he had no choice, moron.

After 30 days he has to raise a constitutional objection. The USSC ruled that a defendant is only entitled to impeachment evidence at trial, or at sentencing. There is no requirement before entering a plea.

The only legal means is by a constitutional objection. And that Flynn wasn't told about impeachment evidence in discovery is not a constitutional violation.

Yeah, we know what a guilty plea says. He signed it because he had no choice, moron.

So if Flynn says his guilty plea should be withdrawn, they can charge him with perjury on his plea statement.

Flynn is up for a felony either way. Lying to FBI vs Perjury in a federal court.

Flynn admitted the lying...he did that because he is ON TAPE, both speaking to Kysliak and lying about it to FBI.

You Trumpsters are out of your fucking mind as usual.

[/thread]
I don't recall anyone saying he admitted it. He simply plead guilty because he was forced into it.

Dumbass, "pleading guilty to lying to FBI" is EXACTLY THE SAME FUCKING THING as "admitting to lying to FBI".

He was "forced" into admitting it by incontrovertable evidence of RECORDED CONVERSATIONS between him and Kysliak.

In his guilty plea Flynn admits that he requested of Kyliak that the Russians do not retaliate against Obama's sanctions and in turn Kyliak has agreed.

The rest played out in public - Russia did not retaliate and Trump praised Putin for it:

104193425-6ED1-PL-TrumpPraisesPutin-123016.600x400.jpg

Last edited:
Actually a couple of FBI agents said he didn’t lie. What is the truth?
Other people being guilty of something, doesn't make Flynn any less guilty.
Agreed.

Flynn did lie - ignorantly - to the FBI about something that wasn't even illegal / a crime. Mueller laid the perfect 'gottcha' trap, and Flynn ignorantly 'hung himself'.

Hillary aides committing the same crime, for different reasons, Flynn did should have resulted in the same outcome. Strzok made sure it did not...thus his criminal partisanship has been exposed.

Actually a couple of FBI agents said he didn’t lie. What is the truth?
Other people being guilty of something, doesn't make Flynn any less guilty.
Agreed.

Flynn did lie - ignorantly - to the FBI about something that wasn't even illegal / a crime. Mueller laid the perfect 'gottcha' trap, and Flynn ignorantly 'hung himself'.

Hillary aides committing the same crime, for different reasons, Flynn did should have resulted in the same outcome. Strzok made sure it did not...thus his criminal partisanship has been exposed.

They didn't say it definitively like that and WHY they said it is purely speculative, they could've been simply trying to keep WH guard down.

And experts have agreed / concluded there was no real reason Sessions should have recused himself
BULLONEY

Every expert on the face of this Earth, have said that Sessions HAD TO recuse himself due to the protocol for recusal....regardless of his false testimony!

The investigation was for the Russian election interference AND any cooperation from the Trump Campaign team.....

Jeff Sessions was a PART of the Trump Campaign....

HE HAD NO CHOICE but to recuse himself, according to the RULES.
Cite the specific rule or you're lying.

Government Ethics Outline | JMD | Department of Justice

Conflicts | JMD | Department of Justice

Conflicts of Interest

C. DOJ-Specific Conflict of Interest Regulation: No DOJ employee may participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or who would be directly affected by the outcome. 28 CFR 45.2

Political relationship means a close identification with an elected official, candidate, political party or campaign organization arising from service as a principal advisor or official; personal relationship means a close and substantial connection of the type normally viewed as likely to induce partiality.

An employee may not participate, without authorization, in a particular matter having specific parties that could affect the financial interests of members of her household or where one of the following is a party or represents a party:

• An organization which an employee now serves or has served, as an employee or in another capacity, within the past year.
5 C.F. R. § 2635.501 - 503 (Subpart E - Impartiality in Performing Official Duties)

In addition to the impartiality regulation, 28 C.F.R. § 45.2 prohibits a DOJ employee, without written authorization, from participating in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.
so then WHY IS MUELLER EVEN INVOLVED in the Trump investigation? He has ties to all of the people who have been fired for corruption showing he is suspect himself....

I love how libs apply a law to others and then ignore it when it becomes inconvenient... Muller and Comey are CLOSE FRIENDS.. Comey lied, obstructed and created evidence to open the Trump witch hunt... Yet you all ignore it...

And experts have agreed / concluded there was no real reason Sessions should have recused himself
BULLONEY

Every expert on the face of this Earth, have said that Sessions HAD TO recuse himself due to the protocol for recusal....regardless of his false testimony!

The investigation was for the Russian election interference AND any cooperation from the Trump Campaign team.....

Conflicts of Interest

C. DOJ-Specific Conflict of Interest Regulation: No DOJ employee may participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or who would be directly affected by the outcome. 28 CFR 45.2

Political relationship means a close identification with an elected official, candidate, political party or campaign organization arising from service as a principal advisor or official; personal relationship means a close and substantial connection of the type normally viewed as likely to induce partiality.

An employee may not participate, without authorization, in a particular matter having specific parties that could affect the financial interests of members of her household or where one of the following is a party or represents a party:

• An organization which an employee now serves or has served, as an employee or in another capacity, within the past year.
5 C.F. R. § 2635.501 - 503 (Subpart E - Impartiality in Performing Official Duties)

In addition to the impartiality regulation, 28 C.F.R. § 45.2 prohibits a DOJ employee, without written authorization, from participating in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.
so then WHY IS MUELLER EVEN INVOLVED in the Trump investigation? He has ties to all of the people who have been fired for corruption showing he is suspect himself....

I love how libs apply a law to others and then ignore it when it becomes inconvenient... Muller and Comey are CLOSE FRIENDS.. Comey lied, obstructed and created evidence to open the Trump witch hunt... Yet you all ignore it...

So does Rosenstein. That's why they are working overtime trying to keep
Sessions from naming a second special counsel

This stuff gets more bizarre every day.

BULLONEY

Conflicts of Interest

I am watching Hannity right now and the FISA court judge who issued the Trump FISA warrant is personal friends with Strzok and Roseistine. McCabe and the whole bunch manufactured the whole Trump /Russia collusion lie.. Its blatant fabrication of evidence and narrative. Flynn was denied evidence by Muller's team before he plead. Withholding escopitory evidence AGAIN..

We need a second special counsel.... There is no way these agencies will police themselves.. Or could be trusted too..

BULLONEY

Conflicts of Interest

I am watching Hannity right now and the FISA court judge who issued the Trump FISA warrant is personal friends with Strzok and Roseistine. McCabe and the whole bunch manufactured the whole Trump /Russia collusion lie.. Its blatant fabrication of evidence and narrative. Flynn was denied evidence by Muller's team before he plead. Withholding escopitory evidence AGAIN..

We need a second special counsel.... There is no way these agencies will police themselves.. Or could be trusted to..
Watching it too. Rosenstein is knee deep in this obstruction.

Conflicts of Interest

We need a second special counsel.... There is no way these agencies will police themselves.. Or could be trusted to..
Its my understanding that a charge of Malicious prosecution and ethics violations by Muller and his team is going to be or has been filed with SCOTUS by Flynn's attorneys this evening.. I look for Flynn's conviction to be thrown out and the Muller team can potentially be held financially responsible for all losses due to the malicious prosecution. (The FISA court is overseen by Chief Justice Roberts so that is the superior court of jurisdiction)

Monday is gonna be an interesting day..

Last edited:

Conflicts of Interest

Its my understanding that a charge of Malicious prosecution and ethics violations by Muller and his team is going to be or has been filed with SCOTUS by Flynn's attorneys this evening.. I look for Flynn's conviction to be thrown out and the Muller team can potentially be held financially responsible for all losses due to the malicious prosecution. (The FISA court is overseen by Chief Justice Roberts so that is the superior court of jurisdiction)

Monday is gonna be an interesting day..
Agreed.

The only legal means is by a constitutional objection. And that Flynn wasn't told about impeachment evidence in discovery is not a constitutional violation.
Malicious prosecution is a crime... and yes the judge can quash the plea..

McCabe FIRED.... AP US and Washington Post reporting...

This now opens the door to all of the other criminal conduct to be dealt with... The damn is now broken...

Forum List

Back