🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Text Messages Expose Peter Strzok’s Personal Relationship With Judge Involved In Gen. Flynn Case

Update!

Judicial Watch's Tom Fitton weighs in.

Twitter

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
FBI Agent Who Interviewed Flynn Had Personal Relationship With Recused Judge -- And Conspired to Create "Cover" to Talk to Him! DOJ/FBI tried to cover this up!

I'm surprised the DC swamp hasn't shut all these investigations down, its not hurting Trump its hurting the swamp.

You know what Easy 65....

IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIE,
you should at least get the LIE straight....

Although the article from Breitbart (masters at using incomplete and misleading information to suggest improper financial ties and relationships where none exist) didn’t provide any “smoking gun” showing that Comey was personally involved with any of his previous employers’ doings with the Clintons’ charitable foundation, the story has been picked up and spread through the conservative blogosphere with headlines asserting Comey was essentially bribed to clear Clinton of criminal actions.

FALSE: FBI Director James Comey Took Millions from the Clinton Foundation

Flynn admitted the lying...he did that because he is ON TAPE, both speaking to Kysliak and lying about it to FBI.

You Trumpsters are out of your fucking mind as usual.

[/thread]

Flynn admitted the lying...he did that because he is ON TAPE, both speaking to Kysliak and lying about it to FBI.

You Trumpsters are out of your fucking mind as usual.

[/thread]
I don't recall anyone saying he admitted it. He simply plead guilty because he was forced into it. He lied about something that wasn't a crime. Making that a crime is a travesty of justice. If I claimed I never went to Starbucks and they had proof I did, should I go to prison for it? Only a Nazi asshole would claim I should.

I don't recall anyone saying he admitted it. He simply plead guilty because he was forced into it. He lied about something that wasn't a crime. Making that a crime is a travesty of justice. If I claimed I never went to Starbucks and they had proof I did, should I go to prison for it? Only a Nazi asshole would claim I should.

Read the guilty plea, The judge who pronounced sentence said that Flynn admitted it.

And the judge ain't lying.

Breaking reaction: Flynn pleaded guilty. Flynn missed the deadline to withdraw his plea. And the USSC does not require impeachment evidence be released in discovery except for the trial, or the sentencing.

Please cite something saying he missed the deadline to withdraw his plea. I haven't seen anything anywhere that says that.

Like McCabe's wife having received a LOT of money from Hillary....

how many times do you need to be corrected on this before you get it through your thick skull? huh? how many?

Trump Wrong About Campaign Donations - FactCheck.org

.... the contributions didn’t come from Clinton or her campaign, and Andrew McCabe wasn’t “in charge” of the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s emails at the time of the donations, either.

Jill McCabe’s campaign received $467,500 from McAuliffe’s PAC and another $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party for the November 2015 election. McCabe wasn’t the only candidate to receive “big dollars” from McAuliffe’s PAC that year. Common Good VA gave $803,500 to state Senate candidate Jeremy McPike, who won his race, and $781,500 to Daniel Gecker, who lost his. These donations were all part of a failed effort by the Democratic governor to help the Democrats take control of the state Senate that year.

There’s no evidence that Clinton had any say in the contributions to McCabe’s campaign or even knew about them.

Read the guilty plea, The judge who pronounced sentence said that Flynn admitted it.

And the judge ain't lying.

Post the evidence. Pleading guilty isn't the same as admitting it, dumbass.

Forum List

Back