🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Text Messages Expose Peter Strzok’s Personal Relationship With Judge Involved In Gen. Flynn Case

Government Ethics Outline | JMD | Department of Justice

Conflicts | JMD | Department of Justice

Conflicts of Interest

C. DOJ-Specific Conflict of Interest Regulation: No DOJ employee may participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or who would be directly affected by the outcome. 28 CFR 45.2

Political relationship means a close identification with an elected official, candidate, political party or campaign organization arising from service as a principal advisor or official; personal relationship means a close and substantial connection of the type normally viewed as likely to induce partiality.

An employee may not participate, without authorization, in a particular matter having specific parties that could affect the financial interests of members of her household or where one of the following is a party or represents a party:

• An organization which an employee now serves or has served, as an employee or in another capacity, within the past year.
5 C.F. R. § 2635.501 - 503 (Subpart E - Impartiality in Performing Official Duties)

In addition to the impartiality regulation, 28 C.F.R. § 45.2 prohibits a DOJ employee, without written authorization, from participating in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.
so then WHY IS MUELLER EVEN INVOLVED in the Trump investigation? He has ties to all of the people who have been fired for corruption showing he is suspect himself....

I love how libs apply a law to others and then ignore it when it becomes inconvenient... Muller and Comey are CLOSE FRIENDS.. Comey lied, obstructed and created evidence to open the Trump witch hunt... Yet you all ignore it...

So does Rosenstein. That's why they are working overtime trying to keep
Sessions from naming a second special counsel

This stuff gets more bizarre every day.
I am watching Hannity right now and the FISA court judge who issued the Trump FISA warrant is personal friends with Strzok and Roseistine. McCabe and the whole bunch manufactured the whole Trump /Russia collusion lie.. Its blatant fabrication of evidence and narrative. Flynn was denied evidence by Muller's team before he plead. Withholding escopitory evidence AGAIN..

We need a second special counsel.... There is no way these agencies will police themselves.. Or could be trusted to..
Watching it too. Rosenstein is knee deep in this obstruction.
Its my understanding that a charge of Malicious prosecution and ethics violations by Muller and his team is going to be or has been filed with SCOTUS by Flynn's attorneys this evening.. I look for Flynn's conviction to be thrown out and the Muller team can potentially be held financially responsible for all losses due to the malicious prosecution. (The FISA court is overseen by Chief Justice Roberts so that is the superior court of jurisdiction)

Monday is gonna be an interesting day..

Very interesting what's happened basically destroys the phony case against Flynn.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.
Yeah, we know what a guilty plea says. He signed it because he had no choice, moron.

So if Flynn says his guilty plea should be withdrawn, they can charge him with perjury on his plea statement.

Flynn is up for a felony either way. Lying to FBI vs Perjury in a federal court.

That doesn't constitute perjury, dumbass.

McCabe FIRED.... AP US and Washington Post reporting...

This now opens the door to all of the other criminal conduct to be dealt with... The damn is now broken...

Wow. I never thought Sessions had the spine to do it.

This now opens the door to all of the other criminal conduct to be dealt with... The damn is now broken...

IF you thought the democrats were panicked before... wait until tomorrow.. Its going to be epic...

Yep. This definitely pushes things up a notch. The snowflakes can no longer claim the coup investigation is just partisan sniping.

Strzok and Page must be shitting bricks right now.

McCabe is blaming Trump right now in his statement.

IF you thought the democrats were panicked before... wait until tomorrow.. Its going to be epic...
I can't wait. McCabe said he is going to take everyone down with him. I'm sure Hillary and Comey are sweating. Do you think Comey will publish his book now?

Fake news by fake pundits. Both True and Gateway are dishonest. The fact is that Flynn did not disclose his lobbying ties to Turkey and he was helping the Islamic extremist President. Free your brain.

Consider, as well, that Strzok refused to charge Hillary aides Abedin and Mills for lying to the FBI, the same exact charge Strzok had placed against Flynn after Strzok interrogated Flynn.

In Abedin and Mills' case, they lied to cover up a crime committed by Hillary. Flynn simply, ignorantly lied about something that wasn't even a crime.

:rolleyes:

Thousands of classified files - to include all of Hillary's private server e-mails - were sent by Abedin to her own private UN-authorized, UN-encrypted, UN-secured laptop at home...the one she shared with her convicted, disgraced pedophile husband...the one that rested on his naked junk while he sexted a minor....yet, again, Flynn was the only one of the 2 indicted for a crime...which, again, was his ignorantly lying about something not even a crime....as opposed to Abedin who, like Hillary, violated numerous laws and jeopardized national security.

Hmmmm....Go figure.

For what? Just because they forgot a date? Flynn pleaded guilty to lesser charges. If he doesn't want to plead guilty then Mueller should resume his investigation of Flynn. He was under investigation before Trump was President.

Its my understanding that a charge of Malicious prosecution and ethics violations by Muller and his team is going to be or has been filed with SCOTUS by Flynn's attorneys this evening..

The SCOTUS is not a court of original jurisdiction. You can't file a case to them, you can only appeal a case to them from a lower circuit or state supreme court.

I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct,

So if Flynn says his guilty plea should be withdrawn, they can charge him with perjury on his plea statement.

Flynn is up for a felony either way. Lying to FBI vs Perjury in a federal court.

Flynn signed his statement saying under penalty of perjury, that he was GUILTY. So it is perjury if he later claims he's not guilty.

Lol...criminal conduct of screwing Hillary?

There was no door dummy, McCabe leaking on Clinton had nothing to do with anything you want it to have to do with.

What is he blaming Trump for?

Umm for instructing his AG to find some bullshit excuse to fire McCabe.

It was the same playbook as he did on Comey, when he had Rosenstein give another bullshit recommendation based on Clinton getting the raw deal.

Listen to this again: Trump is firing Republicans under excuse that they didn’t treat Clinton right. :lol:

This piece of shit clown will be going down soon enough.

Last edited:
I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct,

Flynn signed his statement saying under penalty of perjury, that he was GUILTY. So it is perjury if he later claims he's not guilty.
Perjury only happens in a court of law, dumbass.

What "statement?" He was questioned verbally, and he answered verbally. No one is ever charged with perjury for pleading not guilty, moron.

It's difficult to state with mear words how profoundly stupid you are.

What is he blaming Trump for?

Umm for instructing his AG to find some bullshit excuse to fire McCabe.

It was the same playbook as he did on Comey, when he had Rosenstein give another bullshit recommendation based on Clinton getting the raw deal.

Listen to this again: Trump is firing Republicans under excuse that they didn’t treat Clinton right. :lol:

This piece of shit clown will be going down soon enough.

Sessions wasn't involved in this investigation, moron. He recused himself. He also had nothing to do with Comey. The entire Russian "collusion" conspiricy is pure snowflake,fantasy.

Forum List

Back