Th Report vs The Tapes

Can you ban somebody for being stupid?

I mean, mouth-breathing, shouldn't be allowed-to-reproduce stupid?

This bitch comes in here and pukes shit onto this board that has nothing to do with reality, that is straight from DailyKooks through the DNC and dummieunderground, with no, zero chance of it garnering a conversation other than to make fun of its stupidity.

Most boards would call that trolling.

This person is 100% a troll.

Or stupid.

More likely both

Are you referring to me?

I'm a 64 year old male.

Troll?

A discussion of political events (that you would rather avoid) is "trolling"?

Right...your record of never being correct stands unchallenged.

I'm struck by the similarities. I'm referring to the Nixon Watergate tapes that brought down Nixon.

The fight over those tapes looks to be very similar to how the Trump Admin is treating the Mueller report.

When the existence of the taping system and the tapes themselves became known a real food fight bgan between Congress, the courts, and the Nixon Administration. The first defense by the Nixon Admin was that they were covered by the ubiquitous "Executive Privilege". The courts struck that down...ruling that the public had a right to know if there were illegal activities taking place in the White House .

The next defense attempt was to release "selected tapes". Obviously with the goal of controlling the message and appearing to be transparent while actually hiding anything deemed damaging. That failed in the Courts.

The next attempt was pretty ridiculous but was presented as serious. The White House offered to let Dem Senator Stennis listen to the tapes and issue a report. That sounds kind of reasonable until you realize that Stennis was effectively deaf. LOL. Yea. That didn't fly either.

Ultimately and rather quickly the Court forced the turnover of the tapes. They really didn't have a "smoking gun" as people talk about it. They alluded to a lot of stuff in cryptic terms but more than anything they showed the President's character..his anti-semitism, his racism, and his paranoia

We don't KNOW what is in the Mueller report but we DO know that this White House is resisting it's release in very similar ways to how the Nixon White House resisted releasing those tapes.

The Report needs to be released...in its entirety...and NOW
Really? You think that Mueller and all the democratic staff that were involved in the report would remain silent if Barr had misquoted or hidden any part of what was in the report? Talk about a lack of critical thought.

It has already been announced that the democrats will continue to try and get their hands on the report. If not their continued investigation will have Mueller and everyone of those helping him in front of them looking for an un dotted I or uncrossed t.

How many reporters will be looking for any hint of what is in it?
So yeah of course Barr is hiding and changing everything.
Admit it you are just looking for names of people to harass and impune because they did not lie so they let you down. You are also hoping that there maybe some hint of an unpayed parking ticket or something else to hang on Trump.

I'm struck by the similarities. I'm referring to the Nixon Watergate tapes that brought down Nixon.

The fight over those tapes looks to be very similar to how the Trump Admin is treating the Mueller report.

When the existence of the taping system and the tapes themselves became known a real food fight bgan between Congress, the courts, and the Nixon Administration. The first defense by the Nixon Admin was that they were covered by the ubiquitous "Executive Privilege". The courts struck that down...ruling that the public had a right to know if there were illegal activities taking place in the White House .

The next defense attempt was to release "selected tapes". Obviously with the goal of controlling the message and appearing to be transparent while actually hiding anything deemed damaging. That failed in the Courts.

The next attempt was pretty ridiculous but was presented as serious. The White House offered to let Dem Senator Stennis listen to the tapes and issue a report. That sounds kind of reasonable until you realize that Stennis was effectively deaf. LOL. Yea. That didn't fly either.

Ultimately and rather quickly the Court forced the turnover of the tapes. They really didn't have a "smoking gun" as people talk about it. They alluded to a lot of stuff in cryptic terms but more than anything they showed the President's character..his anti-semitism, his racism, and his paranoia

We don't KNOW what is in the Mueller report but we DO know that this White House is resisting it's release in very similar ways to how the Nixon White House resisted releasing those tapes.

Really? You think that Mueller and all the democratic staff that were involved in the report would remain silent if Barr had misquoted or hidden any part of what was in the report? Talk about a lack of critical thought.

It has already been announced that the democrats will continue to try and get their hands on the report. If not their continued investigation will have Mueller and everyone of those helping him in front of them looking for an un dotted I or uncrossed t.

Admit it you are just looking for names of people to harass and impune because they did not lie so they let you down. You are also hoping that there maybe some hint of an unpayed parking ticket or something else to hang on Trump.

Mueller is not one to call press conferences. His staff followed his example.

If Mueller has anything to say he'll say it to Congress , and that's exactly what should and will happen

<snip>

giphy.gif

A crime is a crime. If there are no crimes..the Report actually WILL exonerate him.

Barr has already said it doesn't.

That's important
if there were a crime, there'd be an indictment. We know there are no indictments therefore no crime. it is actually very simple. all one needs to do is pull his/her head out of one's ass and let go of the presidential election you lost.

So the idiot above is unaware of the DOJ policy that holds that a President CAN’T be indicted

Oh...

Yeah except Nixon's admin had numerous evidence against them of direct involvement, and Trump doesn't.
So sorry if we won't pretend with you it is the same.

Wait. I’m wrong? Trump DID release his taxes?

Yeah except Nixon's admin had numerous evidence against them of direct involvement, and Trump doesn't.
Sorry there was only a lot of he said.. he said

What does the White House say? Pay attention to what he does... not what he says?

I didn't know a white house can talk.

and again, he said it right?

With Nixon?
You need to read a little more about it.

Huh?
It has not been proven that I sneak out at night and mow all my neighbors yards.
I have not been exonerated from it either.
Therefore, an investigation must be warranted to show that I sleep at night?
You worthless leftist traitors crack me up.

With Nixon?
You need to read a little more about it.
Ok. What did I miss?

Forum List

Back