Th Report vs The Tapes

Very good you get a gold star for understanding that Rod was involved. Now do you also understand that he was part of Barr's report on the Mueller investigation? If so you get another gold star which would put you two stars brighter then Lush.

Review would mean review, summarize means to summarize. If they were supposed to review, it’s laughable that a comprehensive review took place in 10 hours of work.

Just my opinion.
Thank god some work faster and more thoroughly then you think they should. Chances are if you were responsible for the review we would probably be expecting it by 2024.

Chances are you don't like that Mueller caught numerous Trump hires red handed of felonies.... Chances are you wish they were working in the white house right now. Chances are you don't like the rule of law unless it persecutes someone you don't like. Chances are you're an idiot. Nah...you're an idiot; there is no chance involved.

It is much like the OJ Verdict; 9 months of testimony, hundreds of exhibits, hundreds of witnesses, less than 240 minutes of deliberation....

I'm not saying the conclusions were wrong; spending less than 10 hours to review this much data is not an effective review.

Just my opinion.

Unless the first page was Muller's own executive summary of his conclusions. You know, something like, "Here's what we concluded, and here's the index to the supporting documentation".

You don't dump hundreds of pages of a report without something like that.

You're likely right about that.

Still; wouldn't you like to have seen the AG if he is really an impartial steward of the statutes that govern such things to have looked into it a bit more than a few hours on the weekend?

I'm still sort of aghast that given Clinton sat with an independent counsel and answered questions under oath....the AG didn't insist that Mueller subpoena the President. After all...if you're investigating some high level chicanery at XYZ Company, the first guy you'd want to talk to is the CEO of XYZ Company, right?

I look forward to hearing why the subpoena wasn't even issued.

Maybe they would have if the trail had led to specific things they could have asked about. I have a feeling you need something pretty concrete before you can compel a sitting president to take questions under oath.

Very good you get a gold star for understanding that Rod was involved. Now do you also understand that he was part of Barr's report on the Mueller investigation? If so you get another gold star which would put you two stars brighter then Lush.

Review would mean review, summarize means to summarize. If they were supposed to review, it’s laughable that a comprehensive review took place in 10 hours of work.

Just my opinion.
Thank god some work faster and more thoroughly then you think they should. Chances are if you were responsible for the review we would probably be expecting it by 2024.

Chances are you don't like that Mueller caught numerous Trump hires red handed of felonies.... Chances are you wish they were working in the white house right now. Chances are you don't like the rule of law unless it persecutes someone you don't like. Chances are you're an idiot. Nah...you're an idiot; there is no chance involved.

It is much like the OJ Verdict; 9 months of testimony, hundreds of exhibits, hundreds of witnesses, less than 240 minutes of deliberation....

I'm not saying the conclusions were wrong; spending less than 10 hours to review this much data is not an effective review.

Just my opinion.
Got to love it leftists always resort to calling names. They always yell and claim rule of law unless it is one of their partisan hacks then that idea is thrown out the window.
I debate in the way I'm debated.

Spend all the time you want to look around the forum the only thing you will see me saying about those that were indicted is that most of it happened long before Trump even announced for office. But I can not fault you for an imagination.
You're not that interesting. I'm happy that Mueller put so many Trump hires behind bars. Why Trump has a habit of hiring felons...well, that is something he should apologize for.

Might it be that Mueller might have given a breakdown of what he found? Not saying he did but just something a smart person would do and a smart person might consider.

Possibly. Seems like it would be more valid coming from the OIC instead of Barr paraphrasing it to serve his master.
I never called you any name. So to say you debate as you are debated is at best a sad joke.

Trump had people work for him that had also worked for others. Seems no one knew until the investigation.

You are only wanting to find fault with Barr and Rosenstine because they did not say what you had already assumed Mueller would find. A clear case of guilty no matter if proven innocent. So there goes that rule of law.

Forum List

Back