Thank the Americans protecting your polls today!!!

Ah, yes! It brings back intoxicating nostalgia of the good old Martial Law days!
dreamy-eyes-smiley.gif

We had one cop. Some descent looking broads were volunteering too. I live in a safe area obviously.

Ah, yes! It brings back intoxicating nostalgia of the good old Martial Law days!
dreamy-eyes-smiley.gif
So it's okay with you for democrats to stuff the ballot boxes? Your ilk is the reason we need the Oath Keepers keeping you honest.
That's interesting. I would have thought my comment had more to do with my shoe size and what I bought at the DIY shop last month than ... uh ..... um .... what was it you said? My approval of "democrats stuffing the ballot boxes"? Are you on drugs?

today I will dress up in my KKK outfit, off to my precinct with my baseball bat! and im ready to prevent voter fraud and hillary supporters from voting!

in Philly, Hillary is giving away 2 litre bottles of fanta and crush grape sodas to all who vote for her, but then again, anyone who votes for Hillary loves grape soda, but they dont know its one of the worst sugary drinks on earth, oh well, worst case scenerio, they get diabetes or brain damage once they get addicted to it

Forum List

Back