Thank you, Donald Trump

Golfing Gator pknopp gipper
Sorry….did I misunderstand your position on the matter?
Yes you did. If you don’t know the ultra wealthy pay little in taxes, as a percentage of income, you need to get informed.

Most in the middle class pay a higher percentage. If you think this is fair, I disagree.

See some of the threads I posted on the topic. That should help you.

Yes you did. If you don’t know the ultra wealthy pay little in taxes, as a percentage of income, you need to get informed.

Most in the middle class pay a higher percentage. If you think this is fair, I disagree.

See some of the threads I posted on the topic. That should help you.
Why should one pay a higher rate based on income….do those who make more use more public services?
AF068096-2AAB-41F3-A01C-8F1EF3BFB4B1.png

Uh, guy, why do you all pretend that 2020 didn't happen.

2020 we had the worst recession in 80 years, the worst epidemic in a 100 years, and the worst race riots in 50 years.

Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

Those are kind of meaningful metrics.

The riots were the result of loser Democrats throwing tempter tantrums. You can't fix stupid.

The recession was caused by COVID you nitwit. Trump tried to slow it down but Democrats were too busy throwing out the race card to pay attention.

The riots were the result of loser Democrats throwing tempter tantrums. You can't fix stupid.

The recession was caused by COVID you nitwit. Trump tried to slow it down but Democrats were too busy throwing out the race card to pay attention.
And it wasn't worse than the Shrub recession. No matter how bad they artificially tried to make it.

economynpc.jpg

Nothing to do with jealously. I do not care about what they have or how much of it they have.
Well, that's not how it read....Maybe you should think about proof reading yourself so you don't look foolish...

I am not asking for anything to be given to me or mine.

Again, not how it read....it read to me like a typical leftist jealous of success of others...Now, maybe it's because that is truly how you feel, or you didn't get enough of your Mom's love, I don't know. But, like I said, proof read....

What is childish and sad is that you have to make up shit about me just to have a reason to make a post. Your obsession with me is bordering on down right creepy

Obsessed? Why in the world would you think that I would be obsessed with you? You mean less to me than a pimple on a gnat's ass...

I get so tired of you narcissists throwing bombs in here, thinking your clever, when in fact, in most cases you're mocked. There's nothing to be obsessed with a loser in life like you Gator....I can beat you at golf, and at life as well...

No one makes up shit about you loser...That's you're deflection that you got busted making a textbook leftist argument...And then notice, in comes your butt brother in here, Mac1958, to smugly insert his brainless non contribution, and flame, but talking about another as if they'll never read it...Almost as annoying as Biden whispering condescendingly....You both are perfect for each other, and share an IQ of 10...

Well, that's not how it read....Maybe you should think about proof reading yourself so you don't look foolish...

Your lack of reading skills are not my concern.

Obsessed? Why in the world would you think that I would be obsessed with you? You mean less to me than a pimple on a gnat's ass...

Yet here you making up lies just so you have something to post in response to me.

I can beat you at golf, and at life as well...

There you go, lying yet again.

No.

They were tax returns for his holding company....DJT...

Look up holding company. They do not generate revenue. They take in revenue already taxed and then disburse it to the subs that need it

They were his personal tax returns, dolt. Nothing to do with his corporate returns.
What? You have completely misunderstood my posts and Mac approves. Lol.

I’ve posted several threads on this forum exposing this fraud and demanding the ultra rich pay higher taxes. Many cons here condemn me for this. Their typical stupid response is I’m just jealous.

I think it's a misunderstanding on both our parts. I know your stance on taxes, and was just trying to point out that Bezos is probably the WORST offender in that regard. Your tax codes have become so Bystantine and complex and so difficult to unravel, it allows guys like Trump to hide all sorts of things. The lack of staff capable of dealing with the tax returns of the mega wealthy means they can hide all sorts of lies and deceit.

In his own grotesque, perverse way, Donald Trump has put a mirror up to America's face and taught us three critical lessons:

1. We need to examine how a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority -- the true TDS.

2. His taxes have driven home the fact that our tax system has holes so big that you can drive a semitruck through them, and must be fixed immediately.

3. We have to fix a political system in which empty, soulless people in media and politics are incentivized and rewarded for enabling a person like this.

As I always say, this has never been about Donald Trump. It's about us. Will this be an educational experience for us? Doubtful, but we can certainly hope.
Exactly what “holes” are in the tax code you don’t like?

Do you want people to have to pay millions in taxes if they in fact made no money that year?

No, the riots were the result of black people getting tired of thug cops murdering their children. we probably should have done something about that. I mean other than Trump getting rid off all the consent decrees with major cities to reform their police departments and openly encouraging police misconduct.

Nope, we were heading into recession well before Covid hit. Company I worked for was eliminating jobs all through 2019.

And it wasn't worse than the Shrub recession. No matter how bad they artificially tried to make it.
Actually, they were worse in different ways. The 2008 Recession was worse because the value of your assets dropped while you were stuck with an underwater mortgage.

The 2020 Recession was worse because it devastated businesses and services.

No, the riots were the result of black people getting tired of thug cops murdering their children. we probably should have done something about that. I mean other than Trump getting rid off all the consent decrees with major cities to reform their police departments and openly encouraging police misconduct.

Nope, we were heading into recession well before Covid hit. Company I worked for was eliminating jobs all through 2019.

Actually, they were worse in different ways. The 2008 Recession was worse because the value of your assets dropped while you were stuck with an underwater mortgage.

The 2020 Recession was worse because it devastated businesses and services.
2008 was worse, Bizarro world boi.

Exactly what “holes” are in the tax code you don’t like?

Do you want people to have to pay millions in taxes if they in fact made no money that year?
Let's wait and see if all those trump write-offs were legit. If everything is legit I have no problem with his write-offs. But going on trumps track record, I'd bet they will find a lot of things in those returns that trump doesnt want them to find.

In his own grotesque, perverse way, Donald Trump has put a mirror up to America's face and taught us three critical lessons:

1. We need to examine how a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority -- the true TDS.

2. His taxes have driven home the fact that our tax system has holes so big that you can drive a semitruck through them, and must be fixed immediately.

3. We have to fix a political system in which empty, soulless people in media and politics are incentivized and rewarded for enabling a person like this.

As I always say, this has never been about Donald Trump. It's about us. Will this be an educational experience for us? Doubtful, but we can certainly hope.
I would take this more seriously if it wasn't so TDS driven. Where is the interest, outrage, concern, problem with George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Nancy Pelosi, Bill Gates, John Kerry, Mark Warner, Al Gore, the Obamas, the Clintons etc. etc. etc. and how much taxes they pay and/or how they shelter their income from taxes? They all use the same tax code.

Also a person's net worth is not indicative of how much money a person makes in any given year. And the fact that the tax code allows business losses to be grouped into a given year to avoid taxes is not necessarily a bad thing. Such practices probably contribute to your salary and benefits.
But somehow only Trump is evil because he uses that tax code.

I would take this more seriously if it wasn't so TDS driven. Where is the interest, outrage, concern, problem with George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Nancy Pelosi, Bill Gates, John Kerry, Mark Warner, Al Gore, the Obamas, the Clintons etc. etc. etc. and how much taxes they pay and/or how they shelter their income from taxes? They all use the same tax code.

Also a person's net worth is not indicative of how much money a person makes in any given year. And as long as the tax code allows business losses to be grouped into a given year to avoid taxes is not necessarily a bad thing. Such practices probably contribute to your salary and benefits.
But somehow only Trump is evil because he uses that tax code.
Why did you list people that werent President lol? Try to stay on topic.

I am taking the wait and see approach. However, I'm betting they will find fraud within those tax returns because trump cant help himself and quite frankly his dad cheated on his taxes so I'm sure he learned this from his dad. You believe trump is a good, honest person. Someone that your son or daughter could look up to and emulate. I believe trump is a poor excuse for a human being. That is the fundamental difference between us.

They were his personal tax returns, dolt. Nothing to do with his corporate returns.

I think it's a misunderstanding on both our parts. I know your stance on taxes, and was just trying to point out that Bezos is probably the WORST offender in that regard. Your tax codes have become so Bystantine and complex and so difficult to unravel, it allows guys like Trump to hide all sorts of things. The lack of staff capable of dealing with the tax returns of the mega wealthy means they can hide all sorts of lies and deceit.
Yet nothing I posted above disputes or opposes anything you just stated. I don’t see where I’ve misunderstood anything.

Why should one pay a higher rate based on income….do those who make more use more public services?
View attachment 744779
You can’t really be this uninformed. It’s been reported for decades that they use all sorts of techniques, with their army of tax lawyers, to dramatically limit their tax bite.

I posted a thread on the Panama Papers some years ago. It exposed the ultra wealthy from around the world who were sheltering their wealth in sorts of unusual and potentially illegal ways.

FUNNY THING about the Panama Papers, it didn’t include any American billionaires. Why? Because they enjoy a tax code designed for them. So, they don’t need off shore tax shelters.

Forum List

Back