Thank you, President Obama!

The wealthiest 1% Taxpayers pay for the 50% of Citizens who don't pay Income Taxes at all. This is what the OWS 'Generation Gimmme' folks don't understand. But i guess they don't want to understand,do they? It's much easier for them to blame anyone but themselves for their failings. But either way,thanking this President for creating these jobs is an insult to all the business owners who actually did create these jobs.

So what's the big deal

That's the way the tax system has worked all my life. Now the goddamned Republicans have decided that the wealthy and corporations will no longer pay their share. We have a progressive tax system in the United States. Tax rates today are the lowest they've been in the last 50 years and the Republicans have pledged to stand together and not allow a penny's increase. 'Course they also start wars, never worry about their own having to take part in it while the kids of what used to be the middle class go to some shithole half way around the globe and put their asses on the line.

I am sorry that I was ever a Republican now that the son-of-a-bitches have turned into a bunch of assholes.

Again,your guy is just as Corporate-Owned as any other President in History. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Come on man. And Democrats also love War and can't wait to get us into more of em. But the point is,you're here thanking this President for creating jobs he did not create. You should be thanking "Evil Business" instead. Think about that for a bit.

You either haven't been keeping up to date on the news or you're just like Faux News. Obama has been trying to set the tax rates back to where they were during the Clinton years and the Republicans only have one stated goal....to keep him from being elected for a second term. Mitch McConnel said it plainly over two years ago.

So what's the big deal

That's the way the tax system has worked all my life. Now the goddamned Republicans have decided that the wealthy and corporations will no longer pay their share. We have a progressive tax system in the United States. Tax rates today are the lowest they've been in the last 50 years and the Republicans have pledged to stand together and not allow a penny's increase. 'Course they also start wars, never worry about their own having to take part in it while the kids of what used to be the middle class go to some shithole half way around the globe and put their asses on the line.

I am sorry that I was ever a Republican now that the son-of-a-bitches have turned into a bunch of assholes.

Again,your guy is just as Corporate-Owned as any other President in History. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Come on man. And Democrats also love War and can't wait to get us into more of em. But the point is,you're here thanking this President for creating jobs he did not create. You should be thanking "Evil Business" instead. Think about that for a bit.

You either haven't been keeping up to date on the news or you're just like Faux News. Obama has been trying to set the tax rates back to where they were during the Clinton years and the Republicans only have one stated goal....to keep him from being elected for a second term. Mitch McConnel said it plainly over two years ago.

Boy,i guess you don't really read replies. Your guy works for GE and Wall Street. What don't you get about that? And his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt has only created Chinese Jobs in China. And your Democrats love War too. They're getting ready to start a few more in the near future. But again,there is no proof this President created a single one of these jobs. The proof only shows Businesses did. Your guy doesn't create jobs because he's a mere employee himself. But i'll wait for any link proving he created these jobs. I'm fair-minded.

Boy,i guess you don't really read replies. Your guy works for GE and Wall Street. What don't you get about that? And his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt has only created Chinese Jobs in China. And your Democrats love War too. They're getting ready to start a few more in the near future. But again,there is no proof this President created a single one of these jobs. The proof only shows Businesses did. Your guy doesn't create jobs because he's a mere employee himself. But i'll wait for any link proving he created these jobs. I'm fair-minded.

I'm an old man. I've seen how all of them jump into wars. The difference is that folks like the Kennedys and John Kerry went, fought and were wounded, the oldest Kennedy killed. George W. Bush's daddy, a U S representative at the time, pulled strings to get George W into the champagne unit of the TX national guards...so named because half of the Dallas Cowboy's football team were members there, then Bush trained on a fighter plane which he and all of those at the base knew would never see combat in se Asia. Then...to beat it all he missed the last fourteen months of his obligation. The commander of the unit in Alabama which he transferred to said he never laid eyes on him.

The biggest injustice I've seen during my years was when the Republican party hired that bunch of assholes to cut John Kerry down and make him look like anything but a patriot when in fact he was awarded a silver star, a bron e star and three purple hearts. Another thing...Gore wasn't wounded but at least he was in country. Bush was the sorriest president I've seen in my lifetime and if anyone cares enough to study the facts it isn't that difficult to prove.

He assumed a blanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and the entire national debt on track to pay completely off by 2012. Immediately cut taxes first in 2001 then in 2003 using reconciliation to block Democratic opposition. Started two wars...one totally unjustified, lost 4400 young American lives there and over 30,000 more seriously wounded, put the tab on "OFF BUDGET" and went merrily on his way.

After declaring he would hunt Bin Laden down and kill him(Texas Justice) he pulled special forces away from Toro Boro when they had him cornered and then during his second term when the press asked about the hunt for Bin Laden he repeated told them he didn't think about him much...didn't worry about him. As a matter of fact the Bush family and the Bin Laden family are thick as thieves because of their relationship in big oil. You know...the Texas thing.

I'm an old man. I've seen how all of them jump into wars. The difference is that folks like the Kennedys and John Kerry went, fought and were wounded, the oldest Kennedy killed. George W. Bush's daddy, a U S representative at the time, pulled strings to get George W into the champagne unit of the TX national guards...so named because half of the Dallas Cowboy's football team were members there, then Bush trained on a fighter plane which he and all of those at the base knew would never see combat in se Asia. Then...to beat it all he missed the last fourteen months of his obligation. The commander of the unit in Alabama which he transferred to said he never laid eyes on him.

The biggest injustice I've seen during my years was when the Republican party hired that bunch of assholes to cut John Kerry down and make him look like anything but a patriot when in fact he was awarded a silver star, a bron e star and three purple hearts. Another thing...Gore wasn't wounded but at least he was in country. Bush was the sorriest president I've seen in my lifetime and if anyone cares enough to study the facts it isn't that difficult to prove.

He assumed a blanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and the entire national debt on track to pay completely off by 2012. Immediately cut taxes first in 2001 then in 2003 using reconciliation to block Democratic opposition. Started two wars...one totally unjustified, lost 4400 young American lives there and over 30,000 more seriously wounded, put the tab on "OFF BUDGET" and went merrily on his way.

After declaring he would hunt Bin Laden down and kill him(Texas Justice) he pulled special forces away from Toro Boro when they had him cornered and then during his second term when the press asked about the hunt for Bin Laden he repeated told them he didn't think about him much...didn't worry about him. As a matter of fact the Bush family and the Bin Laden family are thick as thieves because of their relationship in big oil. You know...the Texas thing.

I hear what you're saying. I really do. And i'm no apologist for any of them. Because i know both Bush & Obama work for the same Bosses. You should check out the movie 'The Obama Deception.' I know some say it's all just "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff but there is a whole lot of truth in it. You don't have to buy it all but much of it is reality in my opinion. You can watch it on Youtube. It's really the large secretive Global Organizations who are calling all the shots. I do tend to think our leaders are chosen by these very powerful Global Organizations. Obama is likely just a GE Employee in the end. But hey,i do repect your opinions. We don't have to agree. That's what Message Boards are all about. Enjoy your Saturday and God bless.

I hear what you're saying. I really do. And i'm no apologist for any of them. Because i know both Bush & Obama work for the same Bosses. You should check out the movie 'The Obama Deception.' I know some say it's all just "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff but there is a whole lot of truth in it. You don't have to buy it all but much of it is reality in my opinion. You can watch it on Youtube. It's really the large secretive Global Organizations who are calling all the shots. I do tend to think our leaders are chosen by these very powerful Global Organizations. Obama is likely just a GE Employee in the end. But hey,i do repect your opinions. We don't have to agree. That's what Message Boards are all about. Enjoy your Saturday and God bless.

I'm only pissed at the Republicans for one reason. Back when I voted Republican for over 30 years they stood for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Now they are in the pockets of the corporations and the wealthy.

What Reagan and the Bushes have done to this country's debts should be a crime and they should be punished for it. How can you blame Obama when he took over such a mess He assumed an annual interest payment from the Reagan Bushes debt of about $450 billion a year. Three years that's over $1.2 trillion. Kindly subtract that from Obama's debt and add it to the Reagan Bushes debt.

US-National-Debt-GDP.gif

And that is exactly what I've been talking about. That's exactly why the last time I voted for a Republican was for Reagan's second term. I'll never vote for them again. I don't give a damn if the Democrats screw the pooch I'm through with Republicans.

Now...if you can just find a chart which shows the growth of wealth in the upper 1% verses the growth of the average American worker during the last 30 years my story has been told.

I dedicate this song to our special couple, Ravi and Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB2ZZgbmZ2U&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Austin Powers: Dr. Evil & Minime - Just the two of us - YouTube[/ame]

I dedicate this song to our special couple, Ravi and Obama.

Austin Powers: Dr. Evil & Minime - Just the two of us - YouTube

Tell me something...how in hell did you post here 6000 times since June. Do you ever get up and take a piss

Being self employed has many benefits.

Why do you care?

For instance I'm sitting here watching a movie with my stepson and replying to your stupid ass.

So you sit on your ass and let somebody else do your work. You should apply for something on Wall St. You'd fit in very well.

What exactly are we thanking this President for this time exactly?

When the numbers are bad re: housing,unemployment,the US dollar it's ALWAYS outside forces at work.
It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the President.

If the numbers go positive that happened ONLY because of the President...

This sort of hero worship is a little disturbing...

When the numbers are bad re: housing,unemployment,the US dollar it's ALWAYS outside forces at work.

Well..............don't worship him

Worship that Jesus guy. That seems to be the fad.

Stockholm syndrome

Tell me something...how in hell did you post here 6000 times since June. Do you ever get up and take a piss

Why do you care?

For instance I'm sitting here watching a movie with my stepson and replying to your stupid ass.

So you sit on your ass and let somebody else do your work. You should apply for something on Wall St. You'd fit in very well.

That's a pretty bold assumption coming from someone that has never even met me. But it doesn't surprise me as ignorance abounds on this board.

Why do you care?

That's a pretty bold assumption coming from someone that has never even met me. But it doesn't surprise me as ignorance abounds on this board.

LMAO!!!!! And you've posted 6000 times since June. Seems you're a little enthralled with the ignorance.

LMAO!!!!! And you've posted 6000 times since June. Seems you're a little enthralled with the ignorance.

As opposed to reading geritol bottles and doing crosswords?

Fuck off old man.

Forum List

Back