Thank you, President Obama!

I'm only pissed at the Republicans for one reason. Back when I voted Republican for over 30 years they stood for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Now they are in the pockets of the corporations and the wealthy.

What Reagan and the Bushes have done to this country's debts should be a crime and they should be punished for it. How can you blame Obama when he took over such a mess He assumed an annual interest payment from the Reagan Bushes debt of about $450 billion a year. Three years that's over $1.2 trillion. Kindly subtract that from Obama's debt and add it to the Reagan Bushes debt.

Yeah! I used to be a Democrat until they got taken over by Moscow! I'm so pissed that my DNC homepage reads exactly like the Communist Party homepage! Grrrrr! Can you feel the anger in my typing!

Instead of pretending to have been a Republican go do something more using like trying to suck your own dick

If you were standing where I could reach you I'd teach your dumb ass some manners.

I notice you completely left out Bill Clinton taking over Reagan and Bush41's mess...raising taxes back to where they were and balancing the budget and leaving surpluses. No Republican has done a goddam thing right in over 30 years.

Grrr. It's Dems like you that make me so angry that I left the Democratic Party. Grrrrrrr. Newt drag Clinton around like a drowned rat, Newt was responsible for the balanced budget. My democrat party got played by newt, that's why I left

Yeah! I used to be a Democrat until they got taken over by Moscow! I'm so pissed that my DNC homepage reads exactly like the Communist Party homepage! Grrrrr! Can you feel the anger in my typing!

Instead of pretending to have been a Republican go do something more using like trying to suck your own dick

If you were standing where I could reach you I'd teach your dumb ass some manners.

I notice you completely left out Bill Clinton taking over Reagan and Bush41's mess...raising taxes back to where they were and balancing the budget and leaving surpluses. No Republican has done a goddam thing right in over 30 years.

Grrr. It's Dems like you that make me so angry that I left the Democratic Party. Grrrrrrr. Newt drag Clinton around like a drowned rat, Newt was responsible for the balanced budget. My democrat party got played by newt, that's why I left

Taxes going back on the rich before Newt even showed up is what the budget balanced. Any moron who doesn't get it should pay attention

You think it's just coincidence that the only time in the last thirty years the budget balanced was when Bill Clinton did away with Reagan's tax cuts.

Last edited:

Taxes going back on the rich before Newt even showed up is what the budget balanced. Any moron who doesn't get it should pay attention

You think it's just coincidence that the only time in the last thirty years the budget balanced was when Bill Clinton did away with Reagan's tax cuts.

not to wreck your zen, but reagan raised taxes upwards of seven times.

just saying.

Grrr. Democrats like you, modern Democrats are fundamentally ignorant of our system of government. See, Congress controls spending and Newt's Congress controlled spending, but my Democrat Party (I mean before I left it in a huff grrrr) never stopped taking credit for the Internet and Newt's Congress. I liked it when my Democrat Party lied to Reagan and said we'd cut spending 3 for every 1 in tax increases! Woot! My Dems lied, the budget died

Grrr. Democrats like you, modern Democrats are fundamentally ignorant of our system of government. See, Congress controls spending and Newt's Congress controlled spending, but my Democrat Party (I mean before I left it in a huff grrrr) never stopped taking credit for the Internet and Newt's Congress. I liked it when my Democrat Party lied to Reagan and said we'd cut spending 3 for every 1 in tax increases! Woot! My Dems lied, the budget died

CF:

YOUR Democrat Parody is teh BOMB!

CF:

YOUR Democrat Parody is teh BOMB!
Does CF jerk you off while you are blowing him?

just saying.

Yes, and two of those times (from memory) were for social security. After Carter claimed he had it all under control (after raising taxes), they found out all his assumptions were bogus...so guess what...it was back to the till.

Entitlements have a way of "creeping" up on us like that.

Reagan could not do a thing about it. If you recall he started out with some cuts and was crucified by the democrats.

just saying.

I remember the effect it had on my wife and I. The political ad which went around showed a million dollar earner being able to buy a new Mercedes with his tax savings and my wife and I were able to buy a miffler for it with ours. That was a real TV ad which was shown during the first two years he was in office. See....being 77 years old has an advantage...I remember what happened.

Unemployment drops to 8.6%

IF and I mean IF government had anything to do with it, you should be thanking the Tea Party and conservatives.

They have finally shown that they can shut down Mr. Spend Happy..

What!!!!!!!The T Party knew George Bush........In case you've forgotten he's the guy who picked a fight with Saddam Hussein because of an assassination attempt on the life of his father in 1993. He's the guy who lied a thousand times about Hussein having WMD's. He's the guy who left 4400 dead young Americans in the desert. He's the guy who spent a trillion dollars over there and never charged the rich a damn penny while he was borrowing the money from communist chinese banks. 'Course he said Gawd told him to do it.

Unemployment drops to 8.6%

IF and I mean IF government had anything to do with it, you should be thanking the Tea Party and conservatives.

What!!!!!!!The T Party knew George Bush........In case you've forgotten he's the guy who picked a fight with Saddam Hussein because of an assassination attempt on the life of his father in 1993. He's the guy who lied a thousand times about Hussein having WMD's. He's the guy who left 4400 dead young Americans in the desert. He's the guy who spent a trillion dollars over there and never charged the rich a damn penny while he was borrowing the money from communist chinese banks. 'Course he said Gawd told him to do it.
Bush lied about WMD, really? So did half the democrat party then too.

Idiot.

Idiot.

LOL...........he lied to the Democrats to gain support for his war.

The war in Iraq was planned and unnecessary. The day the WTC and Pentagon were flown into Donald Rumsfeld asked his staff to plan an attack on Iraq.

Ministers were warned in July 2002 that Britain was committed to taking part in an American-
led invasion of Iraq and they had no choice but to find a way of making it legal. [Times]

The RAF and US aircraft doubled the rate at which they were dropping bombs on Iraq in 2002 in an attempt to provoke Saddam Hussein into giving the allies an excuse for war ... By the end of August the raids had become a full air offensive. [Times]

They dropped precision-guided munitions on Saddam Hussein's major western air-defense facility, clearing the path for Special Forces helicopters that lay in wait in Jordan. Earlier attacks had been carried out against Iraqi command and control centers, radar detection systems, Revolutionary Guard units, communication centers and mobile air-defense systems. The Pentagon's goal was clear: Destroy Iraq's ability to resist. This was war. ... This was September 2002--a month before Congress had voted to give President Bush the authority he used to invade Iraq, two months before the United Nations brought the matter to a vote and more than six months before "shock and awe" officially began. [Democracy Now]

A memo of a two-hour meeting between the two leaders at the White House on January 31 2003 - nearly two months before the invasion - reveals that Mr Bush made it clear the US intended to invade whether or not there was a second resolution and even if UN inspectors found no evidence of a banned Iraqi weapons programme. [Guardian]

Memo extracts

President Bush to Tony Blair: "The US was thinking of flying U2 reconnaissance aircraft with fighter cover over Iraq, painted in UN colours. If Saddam fired on them, he would be in breach"

Bush: "It was also possible that a defector could be brought out who would give a public presentation about Saddam's WMD, and there was also a small possibility that Saddam would be assassinated."

Blair: "A second Security Council Resolution resolution would provide an insurance policy against the unexpected and international cover, including with the Arabs."

Bush: "The US would put its full weight behind efforts to get another resolution and would 'twist arms' and 'even threaten'. But he had to say that if ultimately we failed, military action would follow anyway.''

Blair responds that he is: "solidly with the President and ready to do whatever it took to disarm Saddam."

Bush told Blair he: "thought it unlikely that there would be internecine warfare between the different religious and ethnic groups." [Channel 4 News]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick Cheney
Speech to VFW National Convention
August 26, 2002
Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.

George W. Bush
Speech to UN General Assembly
September 12, 2002
Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons.

Ari Fleischer
Press Briefing
December 2, 2002
If he declares he has none, then we will know that Saddam Hussein is once again misleading the world.

Ari Fleischer
Press Briefing
January 9, 2003
We know for a fact that there are weapons there.

George W. Bush
State of the Union Address
January 28, 2003
Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent.

Colin Powell
Remarks to UN Security Council
February 5, 2003
We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more.

George W. Bush
Radio Address
February 8, 2003
We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have.

Colin Powell
Interview with Radio France International
February 28, 2003
If Iraq had disarmed itself, gotten rid of its weapons of mass destruction over the past 12 years, or over the last several months since (UN Resolution) 1441 was enacted, we would not be facing the crisis that we now have before us . . . But the suggestion that we are doing this because we want to go to every country in the Middle East and rearrange all of its pieces is not correct.

Colin Powell
March 7, 2003
So has the strategic decision been made to disarm Iraq of its weapons of mass destruction by the leadership in Baghdad? . . . I think our judgment has to be clearly not.

George W. Bush
Address to the Nation
March 17, 2003
Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.

GEORGE Bush's top security adviser ... admitted the US would attack Iraq even if UN inspectors fail to find weapons.

Dr Richard Perle stunned MPs by insisting a "clean bill of health" from UN chief weapons inspector Hans Blix would not halt America's war machine.

Last edited:
And we have an intnet benefactor...who somehow implies he could do something about it if he wanted to.

All to stupid and all to funny.
It's spelled 'too', moron.

Ouch....

That's the best you can do.

But you'll put up with it because you really have no choice.

No, that's the easiest thing I can do.

Any of your posts are ripe for dismantling. Especially when you try to portray yourself as brainy, yet cannot spell simple words in the English language.

just saying.

Yes, and two of those times (from memory) were for social security. After Carter claimed he had it all under control (after raising taxes), they found out all his assumptions were bogus...so guess what...it was back to the till.

Reagan could not do a thing about it. If you recall he started out with some cuts and was crucified by the democrats.
What about the other 5 times? :lol:

Idiot.
They came to that decision based on Bush's cherry-picked intel.

Idiot.

The war in Iraq was planned and unnecessary. The day the WTC and Pentagon were flown into Donald Rumsfeld asked his staff to plan an attack on Iraq.

Ministers were warned in July 2002 that Britain was committed to taking part in an American-
led invasion of Iraq and they had no choice but to find a way of making it legal. [Times]

The RAF and US aircraft doubled the rate at which they were dropping bombs on Iraq in 2002 in an attempt to provoke Saddam Hussein into giving the allies an excuse for war ... By the end of August the raids had become a full air offensive. [Times]

They dropped precision-guided munitions on Saddam Hussein's major western air-defense facility, clearing the path for Special Forces helicopters that lay in wait in Jordan. Earlier attacks had been carried out against Iraqi command and control centers, radar detection systems, Revolutionary Guard units, communication centers and mobile air-defense systems. The Pentagon's goal was clear: Destroy Iraq's ability to resist. This was war. ... This was September 2002--a month before Congress had voted to give President Bush the authority he used to invade Iraq, two months before the United Nations brought the matter to a vote and more than six months before "shock and awe" officially began. [Democracy Now]

A memo of a two-hour meeting between the two leaders at the White House on January 31 2003 - nearly two months before the invasion - reveals that Mr Bush made it clear the US intended to invade whether or not there was a second resolution and even if UN inspectors found no evidence of a banned Iraqi weapons programme. [Guardian]

Memo extracts

President Bush to Tony Blair: "The US was thinking of flying U2 reconnaissance aircraft with fighter cover over Iraq, painted in UN colours. If Saddam fired on them, he would be in breach"

Bush: "It was also possible that a defector could be brought out who would give a public presentation about Saddam's WMD, and there was also a small possibility that Saddam would be assassinated."

Blair: "A second Security Council Resolution resolution would provide an insurance policy against the unexpected and international cover, including with the Arabs."

Bush: "The US would put its full weight behind efforts to get another resolution and would 'twist arms' and 'even threaten'. But he had to say that if ultimately we failed, military action would follow anyway.''

Blair responds that he is: "solidly with the President and ready to do whatever it took to disarm Saddam."

Bush told Blair he: "thought it unlikely that there would be internecine warfare between the different religious and ethnic groups." [Channel 4 News]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick Cheney
August 26, 2002
Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.

George W. Bush
September 12, 2002
Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons.

Ari Fleischer
Press Briefing
December 2, 2002
If he declares he has none, then we will know that Saddam Hussein is once again misleading the world.

Ari Fleischer
Press Briefing
January 9, 2003

George W. Bush
January 28, 2003
Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent.

Colin Powell
February 5, 2003
We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more.

George W. Bush
Radio Address
February 8, 2003
We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have.

Colin Powell
February 28, 2003
If Iraq had disarmed itself, gotten rid of its weapons of mass destruction over the past 12 years, or over the last several months since (UN Resolution) 1441 was enacted, we would not be facing the crisis that we now have before us . . . But the suggestion that we are doing this because we want to go to every country in the Middle East and rearrange all of its pieces is not correct.

Colin Powell
March 7, 2003
So has the strategic decision been made to disarm Iraq of its weapons of mass destruction by the leadership in Baghdad? . . . I think our judgment has to be clearly not.

George W. Bush
Address to the Nation
March 17, 2003
Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.

GEORGE Bush's top security adviser ... admitted the US would attack Iraq even if UN inspectors fail to find weapons.

Dr Richard Perle stunned MPs by insisting a "clean bill of health" from UN chief weapons inspector Hans Blix would not halt America's war machine.

Once again your stupidity shines through.

It turns out democrats voted for the war, they couldnt be bothered to read the intel Bush sent. They admitted they used Bill Clintons intel instead.

Making you the chump again!!!

Idiot.

Memo extracts

Dick Cheney
August 26, 2002

George W. Bush
September 12, 2002

Ari Fleischer
Press Briefing
December 2, 2002

Ari Fleischer
Press Briefing
January 9, 2003

George W. Bush
January 28, 2003

Colin Powell
February 5, 2003

George W. Bush
Radio Address
February 8, 2003

Colin Powell
February 28, 2003

Colin Powell
March 7, 2003

George W. Bush
Address to the Nation
March 17, 2003

Once again your stupidity shines through.

It turns out democrats voted for the war, they couldnt be bothered to read the intel Bush sent. They admitted they used Bill Clintons intel instead.

Making you the chump again!!!

That's the most rediculous assertion I've ever heard. I just posted some of the thousand lies he and his cronies told to the congress, the government of Great Britain and the American congress and people to gain support for their made up war.

Bush hated Saddam Hussein so bad for trying to assassinate his daddy that he would have attacked Iraq regardless of 9-11.

Last edited:

just saying.

What about the other 5 times? :lol:

You tell me.

Forum List

Back