🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank you President Obama

CrudFan just can't admit that Emory wouldn't be a world class infectious disease expert without the CDC. It would cause him too much pain.
Anything the government does well, causes the right pain. They hate the government and pray for it to fail.

Once again, Obama shows he is the only adult in the room
yep (this is for Vigilante BTW :D )

iJLZ5t6.jpg
Followed by...

Obama-Polls.jpg
He seemed to do well in the polls that counted in 2008 and 2012

Yes, The first African president was a big draw to you white subversives, that finally quenched your guilt, and 90+% of blacks!

CrudFan just can't admit that Emory wouldn't be a world class infectious disease expert without the CDC. It would cause him too much pain.

I tried to read it's reply to my post but couldn't get past the personal attack and insults.

Which is all it has because it's wrong and it knows that it's wrong.

When a poster has to resort to insults and attacks, they've lost the debate.

Nina Pham is in good condition-she has not been declared ebola free and today we have a doctor in NY with it.

The two nurses are free of ebola now too.

What will the republicans do now? Will it be back to benghazi or will they return to isis?

I think it's interesting that a private hospital caused all this to happen.

The patient goes to a private hospital in Texas. He has no insurance or any way to pay the bill. So the private hospital does what it always does with uninsured people. They ignored his 103 temperature, they ignored that he told them he's from Liberia. They diagnose him with a sinus infection and send him out into the community to possibly infect more people.

The patient returns to the hospital this time in an ambulance. Does the private hospital do the right thing this time? Of course not! Money is more important than preventing an ebola outbreak in America. Does the hospital call the CDC? Of course not. It was the patient's nephew who called the CDC.

For all you conservative's information the CDC is the government.

The government takes over the situation and within a couple weeks, the deadly ebola outbreak is prevented.

The private hospital caused the problem.

The government solved the problem.

Will conservatives admit the truth? Of course not.

I apologize. I looked for it and bing search did not show it this morning. We still have another case with govt. agencies now having to do tracing, again.
Nina Pham is in good condition-she has not been declared ebola free and today we have a doctor in NY with it.

admGDKRm.jpg

Virus Free Ebola-Infected Nurse Nina Pham to Go Home - NBC News

I read about it yesterday.

I wish some people would keep up with the news.

Forum List

Back