Thank You Resident Biden for High Gas Prices

$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?
Dumbfuck, what exactly did you think was gonna happen with gas prices when Texas froze?

So now you're blaming Biden for the weather? :eusa_doh:

Gas prices were on the rise before this.
You and your ilk are addicted to lying!
:ahole-1:
In my area it was stable at 2.09 before Biden

2.65 now. It will not drop during Biden's term. It can only increase
Two weeks ago, Reg Unl was 2.25 today, 2.65. Diesel was 2.30 today, 2.99. Offroad Diesel 1.89 today 2.35. I figure we can thank China Joe for $5 diesel by Memorial Day. Maybe we'll see a call for impeachment when the liberals figure out they are paying extreme amounts more to live. Buy gold because the dollar isn't going to be worth the powder and lead to blow it to hell.
Why do they not understand higher gas prices are a "tax" on the poor.
$5 gas will mean it will cost me $100 to fill my tank.

Why the poor would vote Democrat I will never understand

Going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

$5/gallon Obamagas took hundreds of thousands of wage-slave liberals out of their cars and into buses or "pools". The roads were free for we conservatives to drive wherever we wanted. Especially to our banks and brokers.

Is it going to play out again? Fewer of those wage-slaves are working so don't have to drive to jobs. They just drive to their unemployment or welfare offices to get their free money. Will they get higher free money gifts so they can afford to drive or will our roads be cleared of that human garbage once again?

$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?
Dumbfuck, what exactly did you think was gonna happen with gas prices when Texas froze?

Two weeks ago, Reg Unl was 2.25 today, 2.65. Diesel was 2.30 today, 2.99. Offroad Diesel 1.89 today 2.35. I figure we can thank China Joe for $5 diesel by Memorial Day. Maybe we'll see a call for impeachment when the liberals figure out they are paying extreme amounts more to live. Buy gold because the dollar isn't going to be worth the powder and lead to blow it to hell.

Gullible fools or masochists?
You decide.

Higher prices caused by politicians on purpose for agendas is evil. Higher prices because of inflation is bad enough. And we have a combination of the two brewing. And that will affect many people. Wages will not go up as fast. People on fixed incomes will suffer also. Governments have ways of hiding their complicity in these things.

$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?

That is not to mention the increased costs of food, clothing, impulse items, and entertainment--the last three are taxed as a percentage of the total price. The increased production and delivery costs will make food prohibitively high. The libs have been complaining about being cold for a week in TX--what are they going to do when they can't afford to heat their homes in Chicago, New England, Seattle and Portland? I can hear the liberals whining already.

$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?

Not like this week. Learn to read...

Gas prices predicted to increase as cold weather disrupts oil refineries in Texas

Higher prices caused by politicians on purpose for agendas is evil. Higher prices because of inflation is bad enough. And we have a combination of the two brewing. And that will affect many people. Wages will not go up as fast. People on fixed incomes will suffer also. Governments have ways of hiding their complicity in these things.
I will shut down the oil industry in the US, Joe Biden during 2020 debate.

Last year here in NM gas was around 1.89/1.99. 1st day of Biden presidency it jumped to $2.35 and right now it is at $2.55.

Think about what you just wrote........................the 1st day of the Biden presidency it jumped to 2.35. What did Biden do, wave a magic wand? How in the hell could he have effect on gas prices so quickly?

The jump in prices wasn't because Biden said so, it was because the companies decided they needed to jump the prices, to get as much money as they could in case Biden started to mess with them.
Biden pronouncements on stifling fossil fuel, including cutting that pipeline, is enough to fuck with market psychology. Exactly a repeat of Obama — except Biden and his communist puppet masters have designs on abolishing fracking.
Why do democrats insist on fucking people’s lives up, including their own?
Stupidest alleged Americans in history.

Sorry, but it is the investors who drive up the prices, based on what they think the market is going to do. Greedy people gotta get as much as they can, as quick as they can. You said it yourself, his pronouncements can fuck with market psychology, which means it's not really Biden that drove up the prices, but the investors perception of what they think Biden might do. Until actual policy comes out on this, and prices spike again because of the policies put into place, you can't blame Biden. As far as I know, he hasn't instituted any policy yet.
It’s the actions and pronouncements of the Bidens who drive investors and the market.
A recurring fucking nightmare.

$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?

DING what is an example of two statements having no relationship to each other whatsoever for 800 Alex

Once AGAIN ---- politicians do not set, or influence, gas prices. Even the federal excise tax on gasoline has not changed in twenty-eight years.

Last year here in NM gas was around 1.89/1.99. 1st day of Biden presidency it jumped to $2.35 and right now it is at $2.55.

Think about what you just wrote........................the 1st day of the Biden presidency it jumped to 2.35. What did Biden do, wave a magic wand? How in the hell could he have effect on gas prices so quickly?

The jump in prices wasn't because Biden said so, it was because the companies decided they needed to jump the prices, to get as much money as they could in case Biden started to mess with them.
Biden pronouncements on stifling fossil fuel, including cutting that pipeline, is enough to fuck with market psychology. Exactly a repeat of Obama — except Biden and his communist puppet masters have designs on abolishing fracking.
Why do democrats insist on fucking people’s lives up, including their own?
Stupidest alleged Americans in history.

Sorry, but it is the investors who drive up the prices, based on what they think the market is going to do. Greedy people gotta get as much as they can, as quick as they can. You said it yourself, his pronouncements can fuck with market psychology, which means it's not really Biden that drove up the prices, but the investors perception of what they think Biden might do. Until actual policy comes out on this, and prices spike again because of the policies put into place, you can't blame Biden. As far as I know, he hasn't instituted any policy yet.
It’s the actions and pronouncements of the Bidens who drive investors and the market.
A recurring fucking nightmare.

If that were true it'd be a good thing. My oil stocks are rebounding... finally... after tanking, pun intended, over the last year.

Once AGAIN ---- politicians do not set, or influence, gas prices. Even the federal excise tax on gasoline has not changed in twenty-eight years.
Yeah, and the sun doesn't rise in the east and set in the west. What is "If you cut the supply, the price increases. except in a moron's limited mind, Ken." (Alex is dead, please keep up)

Politicians can get in the way. The Revolutionary War was fought to get government into a minimum interference with the American people. Now I understand as the years go buy you do not want people raping everything. We have averaged low growth for decades. We better improve it. But I do not care about the blue cities anymore. Just as you do not care about those not living in them.

Politicians can get in the way. The Revolutionary War was fought to get government into a minimum interference with the American people. Now I understand as the years go buy you do not want people raping everything. We have averaged low growth for decades. We better improve it. But I do not care about the blue cities anymore. Just as you do not care about those not living in them.

I don't live anywhere remotely near a city, babblefish.

Forum List

Back