Thank you Tea Party!

During Clinton's presidency, I listened to conservatives howl and wail about how the president was going to destroy the country. It didn't happen, of course. But that didn't stop the right from trying to remove Clinton from office against the will of an overwhelming majority of Americans.

You're leaving out the part where Clinton, the sitting President, lied under oath, which is why he was impeached. I mean, partisan hysterics aside, fucking lying under oath is a crime.

I love how liberals think Clinton lying under oath isn't a big deal whereas Bush should be tried for war crimes because he was wrong about Iraq having WMDs.

Actually, it's because Jr. invaded the wrong fucking country. Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11!

And.......the surplus we had under Clinton was spent on tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy, instead of funding an unjust war.

During Clinton's presidency, I listened to conservatives howl and wail about how the president was going to destroy the country. It didn't happen, of course. But that didn't stop the right from trying to remove Clinton from office against the will of an overwhelming majority of Americans.

You're leaving out the part where Clinton, the sitting President, lied under oath, which is why he was impeached. I mean, partisan hysterics aside, fucking lying under oath is a crime.

I love how liberals think Clinton lying under oath isn't a big deal whereas Bush should be tried for war crimes because he was wrong about Iraq having WMDs.

Actually, it's because Jr. invaded the wrong fucking country. Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11!
And Libya does?

And.......the surplus we had under Clinton was spent on tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy, instead of funding an unjust war.

The only "good" war is a war that has "D" on it......

OK.

:doubt:

And Libya does?

Apples and oranges. Kaddhafy is killing his own people. We went to war with Iraq because Jr. blamed them for 9/11.

Saddam was the only thing keeping the Taliban out of Iraq.

And Libya does?

Apples and oranges. Kaddhafy is killing his own people. We went to war with Iraq because Jr. blamed them for 9/11.

Saddam was the only thing keeping the Taliban out of Iraq.
Is not sending citizens into battle "killing your own people?" War is always about killing your own people. The US has no business to be in Libya, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Yemen, or have bases in nearly every country in the world. Democrats are only against war when it becomes unpopular.

You have created one of the greatest economic crisis since the great depression. Rather than handle the deficit though negotiation and scaling back, you are now holding the country hostage refusing to budge in you insistance that the rich need tax breaks.
What happened to Jobs, Jobs, Jobs?
The Independent Voter has been watching and ALL polls say they want compromise, but you refuse. So you will pay in November 2012. I assure you, YOU WILL PAY!

You are all one termers. I hope it was worth it.

Too bad there are so many blind people in this country that are willing to repeat what their corrupt politicians tell them, Truth is the TERA PARTY are the ONLY people in Washington to bring one iota of common sense to the budget and raising the debt limit. WE ARE BROKE AND HAVE TO BORROW 1/3 OF OUR YEARLY EXPENSES. Finally someone, the TEA PARTY, is standing up telling TPTB, enough is enough. Too much spending, Too much debt, Too much of just passing it on to the next generation. All your current group of politicians care about is passing the problem to the next group of politicians so they can say things were fine while they were in office. Things aren't fine and God bless the TEA PARTY members that have the courage to stand up and say NO, we deal with the cause of the problem now. If the Founding Fathers were here now they would salute the TEA PARTY. You don't solve the problem of too much debt with a higher credit line. As for our credit rating, it;s a farce. If you had to put 1/3 of your family budget on a credit card, what do you think your credit rating would be? Those TEA PARTY members of Congress are doing exactly what we sent them there to do.

That's probably what you want, isn't it son? Shut down government... anarchy for all, let the strongest survive?

You've probably watched too many Mad Max Movies and think that type of thing is cool.

You have created one of the greatest economic crisis since the great depression. Rather than handle the deficit though negotiation and scaling back, you are now holding the country hostage refusing to budge in you insistance that the rich need tax breaks.
What happened to Jobs, Jobs, Jobs?
The Independent Voter has been watching and ALL polls say they want compromise, but you refuse. So you will pay in November 2012. I assure you, YOU WILL PAY!

You are all one termers. I hope it was worth it.

Thank you Tea Party!

Obama has spent 3.66 Trillion in 2 1/2 years, and you want to blame every day people that want the government to get it under control?

:lol:

That's probably what you want, isn't it son? Shut down government... anarchy for all, let the strongest survive?

You've probably watched too many Mad Max Movies and think that type of thing is cool.

If this is directed to me it's the last thing I want. All I want is for our government to reduce it's size to the point that it can function on the amount of money we allow it to work with. We all need to remember this is our money and our government and they need to operate within their means. Who the hell is our President to DEMAND more tax income in any budget deal. To hell with him, he works for us and has 2.4 T a year to work with and if he needs more he should take it out of his personal account and leave ours alone.

Forum List

Back